GUILTY FL - Lonzie Barton, 2, Jacksonville, 24 July 2015 - #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Did you see that pink elephant backflipping through the room? I'm glad MSM finally got hold of this so it can be openly discussed. The people who recorded this info and turned it in are heroes.

i find LL trashier. CA was more middle class trash. LL seems country time trash.

i hope we arent breaking TOS but ugh im so mad i could spit.

i don't want to even mention her name, but this is very casey anthony-ish. Very cold hearted, street-savvy(i wouldn't call either smart/wise IMO), and detached from a child they gave birth to. So disgusted with cases like these (and the rest in all honesty). These poor children who could have had a wonderful life with a family dreaming of children. It hurts!

I absolutely believe her (ms. rivera) about what happened. It's sad and heartbreaking that she cares more for this little boy than his own mother. Being a mother myself, I completely understand ... I get completely heartbroken sleuthing these cases, I couldn't imagine somehow being in the middle (or outside) of one.

Just thinking out loud...there's been a lot of talk here about how controlling WRE is and how he didn't want Lonna to go to work and leave him burdened with the kids.

But maybe he didn't want to deal with an injured kid and that's why he didn't want her to leave. Perhaps Lonzie died and he knew he'd take the blame since he was in charge at that time. I think he hid the body.

I'm just wondering now, after reading about the recordings of Lonna, who was manipulating who? No excuse for what happened at all, but I'm not feeling like she's the poor single mom, so desperate she strips for a living to allegedly support her kids (more like her habit), controlled by her violent boyfriend. I'm thinking she's at least as twisted as WRE. Just my opinion.

i find LL trashier. CA was more middle class trash. LL seems country time trash.

i hope we arent breaking TOS but ugh im so mad i could spit.

Nope, I agree, this is more like the Ron Cummings and girlfriend involved in the Haleigh Cummings case, in fact there is some kin of Haleigh's mother, I think, and Lonna isn't it?

The more I read the more I have to grit my teeth , this poor poor boy ,

I've just put fresh sheets on the bed in the spare room and lined the teddies back up on the head board , and thought of him...

I'd have taken him home and Loved him , I would have read him bedtime stories, I would have cared , I'm sure all of u would have too,

When are people who have children and neglect them ever going to be able to say "I did the best for my children"

Never ,there too chuffin selfish , needy and self centred ,

I'll go back to reading now,

It's like she's Casey Anthony 2.0. Poor baby Lonzie.

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Tapatalk

What's Going Through Their Heads:

When's my next high?

Where's my stash?

Who did they say was missing?

Why are they blaming me?

You sooo nailed it! I'm gonna go shower now...

The Ride Home With Co-worker:

"She was like, 'Can you do me one more favor?' And I am, 'Like what?' And she says, 'Can you take me to this girl's house because she owes me some money? So I need to go over there and get it.' And I am like, 'Fine. I just want you out of my car at this point.' I didn't even have a good feeling then."

Rivera said she sat in her car while Lonna got out.

Then, when the officer pulls up and begins telling her co-worker about a missing child, Lonna returns from the apt complex. The officer questions Lonna:

<snip>

Rivera explains what happened: "The officer says, 'Well, this might be your kid. Are you a dancer?' And she said no. She said no! And he said, 'Well do you have a 2-year-old?' And she said yes. And he said, 'Do you have a black boyfriend?' And she said no. He said you don't have a black boyfriend?' And she said,'No.' He said, 'OK, so what is your boyfriend's name?' And it took her, I want to say a good 30 seconds to even think of a name. This is how you know she was just lying. She said 'Jake. He is white.'"

http://www.news4jax.com/news/lonna-bartons-coworker-talks-about-night-lonzie-disappeared/34808628

After the interview with Kristina (who drove her home) it is clear that JSO has known from day one that Lonna was kying and knew more than she was letting on. They left her out hoping she would mess up and lead them to Lonzie. IMHO

Doh! Two different videos, two different incidents. :facepalm::blushing:

Nah, don't worry, it's getting hard to keep track of people speaking up. I think Lonna's arrest has made them more comfortable talking with media. No more worries about slamming the poor, suffering mom. Lonna can hide her face all she wants but the truth will win out in the end. That conversation has me reeling - you need to hear her speaking in order to really capture the "tone" in some of her sentences. It's like she's talking about a lost dog. :(

I think Lonzie was dead before She went to work and this was all a cover up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bubbajax