GUILTY FL - Lonzie Barton, 2, Jacksonville, 24 July 2015 - #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm thinking that the car that was seen by the neighbor early that day ( same place found that evening) was part if the kidnapping car stolen plan. When no one hit on it they had to go to plan b. Lonna go to work and Ruben would take care of it while she was gone.

They also had to hide/destroy the evidence, so off to the laundromat, Lonna help clean the clothes. Then she'll go to work and Ruben do the rest.

Heck far as we know Lonna could be the one who put that bruise on Lonzie's head.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

OK, so Angry Orchard with fireball?

Yes you mix it together. I work in a liquor store and people buy those ingredients all the time

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Tapatalk

Thanks everyone for the links. :smile:

Updated in the media thread.

Link

I'm thinking that the car that was seen by the neighbor early that day ( same place found that evening) was part if the kidnapping car stolen plan. When no one hit on it they had to go to plan b. Lonna go to work and Ruben would take care of it while she was gone.

They also had to hide/destroy the evidence, so off to the laundromat, Lonna help clean the clothes. Then she'll go to work and Ruben do the rest.

Heck far as we know Lonna could be the one who put that bruise on Lonzie's head.

Yepp! They wanted it stolen then. But NO ONE did!
And Its all very possible Lonna harmed Lonzie! She didn't take him tot he hospital because she would get charged with child abuse. JMO

Why would she want to stop at an apartment before going home that night? Whose place was this at the Pinebrook apartment? She was stalling. WHY? She knew IMO.

Why would she want to stop at an apartment before going home that night? Whose place was this at the Pinebrook apartment? She was stalling. WHY? She knew IMO.

She Knew!
JMO

Lonna seems borderline to me. Just saying. JMO

Lonna seems borderline to me. Just saying. JMO

She is an Addict! JMO
They do not make for good mothers.
She cares for herself and Men only. Cant live without either! JMO
Im sure they both supplied her with drugs.
She was with both at the same time.
She is a PLAYER!

She is an Addict! JMO
They do not make for good mothers.
She cares for herself and Men only. Cant live without either! JMO
Im sure they both supplied her with drugs.
She was with both at the same time.
She is a PLAYER!

Oh she's that too.

Who was she texting while in the car? The person from Pinebrook? I hope LE has looked into that place.

"(Barton) told me that her boyfriend had called and he didn't want to wake up the kids (and) to see if she could find a ride," Rivera said. "So when she asked and she gave me that scenario, I thought I was doing a good deed. So I gave her the ride."

Rivera said at that time, about 2:30 a.m. July 24, she had no idea anything was wrong. She said Lonna Barton was texting on the drive home. then she asked to be dropped off at a different apartment complex.

http://www.news4jax.com/news/lonna-bartons-coworker-talks-about-night-lonzie-disappeared/34808628

Maybe a 2 year old was too much for her to handle. And Lonzie was abused because of it. JMO. Or maybe Ruben didn't want to have to worry about a 2 year old who wasn't potty trained. The 5 year old was more independent than the 2 year old. Watching someone's kids that weren't his.. Well we all know he's not an outstanding citizen. As for Lonna.. Drugs were obviously more important than her kids. It pi$$es me off that there are people who want kids so bad but can't have them and then you have trash like this who don't care about their kids. I just.. This makes me so so so mad.

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Tapatalk

from http://www.news4jax.com/news/lonzie-bartons-mother-caught-on-tape/34808864
News4Jax played the audio recording for Lonna Barton's estranged husband, Chris Barton, who was in court Wednesday for her first appearance. He confirmed the voice on the tape was Lonna Barton's, and he was visibly upset when he heard her talking about their missing son. But he said he still doesn’t believe Lonna Barton had anything to do with Lonzie's disappearance.

Jacksonville Sheriff's Office investigators have received the audio recording, which might have been illegally taped if it was recorded without Lonna Barton's permission.

Florida law requires consent from all parties for recording or disclosure of contents of any wire, oral, or electronic communication (unless in a setting where a person doesn't have a reasonable expectation of privacy). So this recording won't be admissible in court. That being said, it sure can't hurt that it adds pressure and could encourage someone to talk more...

I agree. I don't think she wanted them (her kids) anymore. Liked her new boyfriend, stripping, drugs and booze too much. Getting tattoos, etc. She could have gotten another job that didn't require her to stay out all night either. But noooooooo.....get close to where the sex, drugs and booze are at. SMH.

There's a new picture of Lonna and Lonzie on http://www.news4jax.com

Under the article Lonzie Heath questioned, but when you click on the article it's not in the story. Just on the home page of the website.

I'm just hoping Chris isn't selling those pictures to the news outlets trying to get money to get her out.

News4Jax played the audio recording for Lonna Barton's estranged husband, Chris Barton, who was in court Wednesday for her first appearance. He confirmed the voice on the tape was Lonna Barton's, and he was visibly upset when he heard her talking about their missing son. But he said he still doesn’t believe Lonna Barton had anything to do with Lonzie's disappearance.

Florida law requires consent from all parties for recording or disclosure of contents of any wire, oral, or electronic communication (unless in a setting where a person doesn't have a reasonable expectation of privacy). So this recording won't be admissible in court. That being said, it sure can't hurt that it adds pressure and could encourage someone to talk more...

He really needs some serious talking to or head examination. I'm reading on the HFL page, the tape is actually 11 minutes

Sad how Lonna referred to Lonzie as the baby and didn't even call him by name. Sad [emoji27]

I agree that it may encourage others to come forward. The good news is that while the recording isn't admissible in court the people who made the recording can testify as to what Lonna said to them and the recording will keep their memories fresh. Lonna's sunk no matter how you look at it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member