GUILTY FL - Lonzie Barton, 2, Jacksonville, 24 July 2015 - #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So Lonna knew Lonzie was sick, lethargic, vomiting, yellow liquid seeping for his ears. Was Lonzie in the car when she went to work? Did she kiss him goodbye? Was she at the laundromat with Ruben and her kids? I have a bad feeling she is covering for herself as much as for Ruben. He was washing away evidence and she knew it. Like Hackney said: if it's your own 21 month old child that you gave birth to, WHY LIE?

When the pole calls.........

Rueben skipped a court date on the Tuesday.
On the Thursday he:
*was served court documents regarding a rape charge by his ex-girlfriend.
*fought with Lonna about bruising and discharge on Lonzie
*is presumably left with Lonna's kids - the 5 year old and the sick baby whom he and Lonna had fought about

I'm going to venture a guess that Rube was in a very, very not so good mood on Thursday.

What a catch! Dreamboat!!!!

As much as I hate sheetstains like Reuben, I hate ten X the mothers who hand over their babies to sheetstains like Reuben.

That poor baby is dead not because some crazed loon disrupted a secure, loving home in which children are given over to a watchful parent.

<modsnip>

Hate her.

He really needs some serious talking to or head examination. I'm reading on the HFL page, the tape is actually 11 minutes

Sad how Lonna referred to Lonzie as the baby and didn't even call him by name. Sad [emoji27]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

The entire recording can be found on the Help Find Lonzie FB page by reading replies under a post from SRJ 1 hour ago. It's really hard to hear though. I think it's okay to post the Help Find Lonzie link.

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Help-Find-Lonzie-Barton/830415610388132?fref=ts

Oh she's that too.

Maybe it's because I haven't read many of the articles and I haven't watched any of the video, but BPD (Borderline Personality Disorder) is not the first thing I'd label her with. I may be completely wrong. I feel like I'm somewhat attuned to that - because I am diagnosed BPD, come from a family of borderlines and have been in therapy with a Linehan-trained therapist for 7 years. Some people have described her affect as flat, and I don't know that I've ever met a borderline with flat affect, unless they were so ill they were suicidal or reckless (and I don't mean the type of reckless that is drugs around children). It's that opportunistic recklessness - "I'm gonna wreck my car and kill myself and you'll all be sorry!" That sort of thing.

Addiction and BPD absolutely go hand in hand. Maybe addiction to the number of drugs she's admitted taking could be coloring her personality. I do think she exhibits signs of mental illness, but to me, it's more like sociopathy. A lack of empathy. She chose her boyfriend over her child. Her injured child. I guess it could verge on psychopathy, but I don't know if I think she's smart enough to make people think she cares about them when she doesn't, and the criminality and deviancy that accompanies psychopathy isn't quite what we see here. No doubt we'll see psychologists or psychiatrists involved. I'd be interested in her actual diagnosis.

ETA: Most borderlines, regardless of their subtype, would be hysterical during this time. If they were completely innocent, they'd be hysterical. Face in every news camera, quotes in every news outlet, whatever. It's attention, it's "positive," and it's at least partially focused on you. If they were guilty, they'd also be hysterical. Making dramatic scenes to protest their innocence, challenging people to break down their story, etc. Even borderlines who are terrible mothers and abuse their children (Joan Crawford is an excellent example of what I'm talking about - she is long rumored to have been BPD) have some love for their child. What the borderline has a hard time with is attention being focused elsewhere. If you don't pay attention to me, you don't love me.

If anyone on this board is diagnosed with BPD, has a family member with BPD, or would simply like to ask questions about it, please feel free to contact me directly via the site. I am fairly well educated about my own illness and want others to understand how to live with it, manage it, or how to cope with someone who lives with it. My therapist tells me I know more about BPD than his students (who are in grad school). IMO, you can never be "cured" but you can manage it. My motto is "Embrace the crazy." You have to learn to live with who you are or else it will drive you insane.

Old school Axis II Cluster B representin', that's me.

So, the co-worker who gave Lonna a ride home says that Ebron told Lonna he didn't want to wake the kids so she needed another ride home. When did he tell her that?

And how were they going to fit the story about sleeping kids into the story about a carjacking?

Either Lonna didn't know Ebron was hiding Lonzie OR Lonnie messed up when she told the co-worker the reason she needed a ride home.

JMO.

Why would she want to stop at an apartment before going home that night? Whose place was this at the Pinebrook apartment? She was stalling. WHY? She knew IMO.
I think she was selling drugs.

The entire recording can be found on the Help Find Lonzie FB page by reading replies under a post from SRJ 1 hour ago. It's really hard to hear though. I think it's okay to post the Help Find Lonzie link.

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Help-Find-Lonzie-Barton/830415610388132?fref=ts

i just feel the need to say that these people that do these things to children....it's not the drugs. There is a broken brain link somewhere. I have done every drug imaginable & also have stripped to earn money (I was clean the whole time I was stripping) but I couldn't ever fathom doing anything like this. I'm not defending these people in any way & I'm definitely not saying the drugs excuse anything. But jeeeeezus, this is a problem far worse than drugs. I know I am only one anecdote but I've known many, MANY drug addicts in my life; not one of them has done anything like whatever happened here.....

Maybe I'm just sensitive because im a recovering junkie & former stripper but jeez can we please stop using drugs as the scapegoat? freaking people are the problem! Psychopaths/sociopaths/apaths, whatever. But this isn't a "drugs & stripping problem"; this is a mental problem.

/rant

edited to add: I didn't even mean to reply to this quote specifically so I'm sorry about that. It's just that I'm sick of seeing "drugs & strippers = scum" lately & it hit a nerve. I'm sorry about quoting the above quote. I just hit the reply button. Again, not saying Ruben or Lonna are saints; in fact I'm more disgusted now that I've caught up on the recent news but, dang. Nobody did this because they are junkies or strippers, they did this because they are sick individuals.

i just feel the need to say that these people that do these things to children....it's not the drugs. There is a broken brain link somewhere. I have done every drug imaginable & also have stripped to earn money (I was clean the whole time I was stripping) but I couldn't ever fathom doing anything like this. I'm not defending these people in any way & I'm definitely not saying the drugs excuse anything. But jeeeeezus, this is a problem far worse than drugs. I know I am only one anecdote but I've known many, MANY drug addicts in my life; not one of them has done anything like whatever happened here.....

Maybe I'm just sensitive because im a recovering junkie & former stripper but jeez can we please stop using drugs as the scapegoat? freaking people are the problem! Psychopaths/sociopaths/apaths, whatever. But this isn't a "drugs & stripping problem"; this is a mental problem.

/rant

Drugs and stripping are easy targets. Much easier to confront the scourge of drugs and OMG strippers than the harsh reality of the sheer amount of mental illness present in the population. And by the time someone gets down that route, their mental problems are probably way down the list. Gotta get them clean, gotta get them into a "legit" job, make them sane later. You're right. Most people in their right mind wouldn't do this. But it may also be that drugs alter the brain chemistry of those who already have compromised mental health to begin with. They may not have made those choices if not for the drugs. It's much more difficult to tease out mental illness as a proximate cause at that point. JMO.

As far as pointing fingers, she isn't going to seem very credible in front of a jury with that very large tattoo of WRE on her side, is she? IMHO the argument (if there was one) was over drugs and had little to nothing to do with the baby. She chose drugs and Reuben over those children a long time ago.

-- JMOO

/rant

edited to add: I didn't even mean to reply to this quote specifically so I'm sorry about that. It's just that I'm sick of seeing "drugs & strippers = scum" lately & it hit a nerve. I'm sorry about quoting the above quote. I just hit the reply button. Again, not saying Ruben or Lonna are saints; in fact I'm more disgusted now that I've caught up on the recent news but, dang. Nobody did this because they are junkies or strippers, they did this because they are sick individuals.

You're right it's not just the drugs. But you take someone with a mental defect then add drugs, it's sure not going to make things better. This latest news makes me sick. I was hoping that she cared for that poor baby, and was just dumb because she was in love. Now I can see she doesn't know what that is.

Drugs and stripping are easy targets. Much easier to confront the scourge of drugs and OMG strippers than the harsh reality of the sheer amount of mental illness present in the population. And by the time someone gets down that route, their mental problems are probably way down the list. Gotta get them clean, gotta get them into a "legit" job, make them sane later. You're right. Most people in their right mind wouldn't do this. But it may also be that drugs alter the brain chemistry of those who already have compromised mental health to begin with. They may not have made those choices if not for the drugs. It's much more difficult to tease out mental illness as a proximate cause at that point. JMO.

That's the thing. Most junkies in their messed up minds wouldn't do this. It's people with underlying problems that do this. I think more focus, way more focus needs to be put on mental health in this country. The only reason o get my mental health needs met is because I am a 100% service-connected disabled veteran from a brain injury in Iraq. I'd be so screwed otherwise! I left Iraq with a raging opiate addiction that went on for over a decade while I self-medicated.

There re are so many instances of really messed up people doing really messed up things stone cold sober but any time drugs are involved, it's automatically blamed. The war on drugs needs to end & people need to start taking personal responsibility.

Im sorry guys; y'all know I'm not usually like this but im fired up after one too many "dumb junkie stripper with tattoos" comment.

You're right it's not just the drugs. But you take someone with a mental defect then add drugs, it's sure not going to make things better. This latest news makes me sick. I was hoping that she cared for that poor baby, and was just dumb because she was in love. Now I can see she doesn't know what that is.

Thats exactly what I was thinking too. But I went on "vacation" in Fla (my grandmother in Daytona Beach is in the hospital after having two seven-hour surgeries) but I drove through J-Ville & poor little Lonzie was on my mind. Then I get home & decompress & come back to this thread & am starting to realize that perhaps Lonna has snowed us. Or myself at least. I was holding out hope but then I saw she got that daggum tattoo. So I'm off the fence about her & trust me, this is coming from a fully- covered -in -tattoos, recovering junkie with mental problems-ex-stripper, but dang. I just felt the need to say something.

Im sorry for ranting to you guys. I don't usually get offended by a lot but just because she is all of the above does not make her a killer. I am all of the above & I know dozens of people just like myself that are not killers.

My my thoughs are all jumbled so I'm just going to shut up now. I'm sorry guys.

LavenderLotus, you don't have to apologize! Thank you for your service in Iraq and sharing your personal experiences here with us.:tyou:

@LavenderLotus - You aren't sensitive to this because you happen to share some similar experiences with Lonna, you are sensitive to it because you are a reasonable person who knows that you don't choose your boyfriend over your child. Everything you've said makes sense, you haven't said one offensive thing, and there's no reason for you to shut up. Nobody else here has had the life experience you've had. And while you might not choose to do some of those things given a second chance, you have a lot of valuable insight that other people just don't have. Thank you for serving, thank you for sharing. It's nice when someone else gets it. I too struggle with addiction. Most people would laugh at mine. But addicts know that whatever your drug of choice is, it's all the same in the end.

That's the thing. Most junkies in their messed up minds wouldn't do this. It's people with underlying problems that do this. I think more focus, way more focus needs to be put on mental health in this country. The only reason o get my mental health needs met is because I am a 100% service-connected disabled veteran from a brain injury in Iraq. I'd be so screwed otherwise! I left Iraq with a raging opiate addiction that went on for over a decade while I self-medicated.

There re are so many instances of really messed up people doing really messed up things stone cold sober but any time drugs are involved, it's automatically blamed. The war on drugs needs to end & people need to start taking personal responsibility.

Im sorry guys; y'all know I'm not usually like this but im fired up after one too many "dumb junkie stripper with tattoos" comment.

Hey that's OK I'm a little fired up about all this myself. They're a few things that flip my switches also. I don't do well with people who abuse children, women, or bullies. I've seen good and bad in all professions. I've had some Doctors that I wouldn't let fix anything. I'm glad you got help for your addiction, and thank you for serving our country.

From the recording - "Because it was I don&#8217;t know what time a.m that we decided to go do this with a bottle of Fireball. Somehow that led to 120 and a cop and a couch I did not know about."

IMO Lonna and Chris headed out for a "search" and got drunk off Fireball. Sometime afterwards she ends up on an unknown couch with a hundred and twenty ($) in the presence of a supposed cop. Hmmm...wonder what was going on there? Was Chris there? Can this thing get anymore fudged up?

Because it was I don&#8217;t know what time a.m that we decided to go do this with a bottle of Fireball. Somehow that led to 120 and a cop and a couch I did not know about." - See more at: http://www.actionnewsjax.com/news/n...t-lonna-lauramore/nnM6n/#sthash.YvGcmjRK.dpuf

@LavenderLotus - You aren't sensitive to this because you happen to share some similar experiences with Lonna, you are sensitive to it because you are a reasonable person who knows that you don't choose your boyfriend over your child. Everything you've said makes sense, you haven't said one offensive thing, and there's no reason for you to shut up. Nobody else here has had the life experience you've had. And while you might not choose to do some of those things given a second chance, you have a lot of valuable insight that other people just don't have. Thank you for serving, thank you for sharing. It's nice when someone else gets it. I too struggle with addiction. Most people would laugh at mine. But addicts know that whatever your drug of choice is, it's all the same in the end.

And thank you too, samara.matisse; it was helpful hearing from both of you.

As a non-professional my impression of Ebron is that he's a psychopath, due to his history and actions throughout this case. And I'm going to call Lonna a sociopath due to her lack of empathy. The interview she gave the other day seemed like she was saying what she felt she should be saying rather than expressing real emotions. And the secret recording confirms (to me) that she really doesn't get the import of Lonzie's disappearance. I likened her comments to someone who's lost a dog - I wasn't making a joke.

But that's only my opinion. It's better to hear what people who actually live with or who have lived with someone with mental or emotional issues have to say. And learning firsthand about the impact of drugs and lifestyle choices in those situations keeps things in perspective.

From the recording - "Because it was I don’t know what time a.m that we decided to go do this with a bottle of Fireball. Somehow that led to 120 and a cop and a couch I did not know about."

IMO Lonna and Chris headed out for a "search" and got drunk off Fireball. Sometime afterwards she ends up on an unknown couch with a hundred and twenty ($) in the presence of a supposed cop. Hmmm...wonder what was going on there? Was Chris there? Can this thing get anymore fudged up?

Because it was I don’t know what time a.m that we decided to go do this with a bottle of Fireball. Somehow that led to 120 and a cop and a couch I did not know about." - See more at: http://www.actionnewsjax.com/news/n...t-lonna-lauramore/nnM6n/#sthash.YvGcmjRK.dpuf

Could be. My first thought was it was 420, pot, but they couldn't understand the recording very well and thought it was 120 she said?

Some thoughts here:
1) Lonna said Ebron did not want to wake the kids to give her a ride. Either she messed up her "story", or he messed up and actually did call and tell her that. This part makes no sense to me. Why would he tell her to get a ride if an integral part to this whole cover up is a car jacking? Maybe he told/texted her that earlier in the evening, before whatever happened with Lonzie happened, and then he had to stage the "car jacking" regardless of her ride home?
2) Let me preface this by saying LL is a cold hearted, lying, disgusting excuse for a human being. But maybe she really didn't know. She could have lied to JSO about who she was dating and not knowing where she lived because of drugs, the no contact order filed against Ruben, or both. Although he behavior since then makes me feel that she would have lied wether she knew Lonzie was gone or not. She clearly does not care about him.
3) Who was she visiting at those apartments on the drive home, who was she texting in the car with the coworker, who was she getting drunk/high with when she was "searching"?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member