GUILTY FL - Lonzie Barton, 2, Jacksonville, 24 July 2015 - #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
something tells me if he is found, his COD will be obvious. im sure they will point at each other. how good of an idea was that ink lonna?

Now I'm confused

I'm sorry. I screwed up thinking there was a different name associated with the secret recording. Actually, there's that and the interview with the other co-worker who gave Lonna a ride home.

I'm sorry. I screwed up thinking there was a different name associated with the secret recording. Actually, there's that and the interview with the other co-worker who gave Lonna a ride home.

Ok. No worries. This case has so many twists and turns I think we are all having trouble keeping up.

Ok. No worries. This case has so many twists and turns I think we are all having trouble keeping up.

something tells me if he is found, his COD will be obvious. im sure they will point at each other. how good of an idea was that ink lonna?

That's partially why I think WRE and LL have played dumb for as long as they can, unless their hand is forced. I'm sure they hope that the good ol' Florida heat, humidity and rain will cause so much decomposition that a clear COD can't be determined.

The Ride Home With Co-worker:

"She was like, 'Can you do me one more favor?' And I am, 'Like what?' And she says, 'Can you take me to this girl's house because she owes me some money? So I need to go over there and get it.' And I am like, 'Fine. I just want you out of my car at this point.' I didn't even have a good feeling then."

http://www.news4jax.com/news/lonna-bartons-coworker-talks-about-night-lonzie-disappeared/34808628

From the above article:
""You got confirmation that it was your kid, you see the police outside your house, you see Ruben outside of the house, now you know and you are just completely emotionless? Not crying, not hysterical, not screaming at Ruben, 'Where is my kid?'""

___

SO this lady who barely knows Lonna and has never seen Lonzie has a completely appropriate reaction to a missing child whereas his own mother doesn't?!

I just read the latest information on the case and immediately felt nautious. This is starting to sound EXACTLY like what happened to baby Elaina Steinfurth!!!! Absolutely uncanny. That poor little baby boy. If he had a bruise and fluid coming out of his ears WHY didnt mom take him to the ER!!!! Angela Steinfurth did the same thing with Elaina! And too was arrested for witholding information. Poor sweet child was found in mother's boyfriend's garage 3 months later. Makes me wonder if Lonzie is very close to home as well. ARGH!!!!!!

Ms Rivera said her opinion is that Lonzie got into something he shouldn't have and probably died from it. Pretty sure she was referring to drugs.
I also don't think Lonna was the one who was being controlled. By WRE or anyone else.
She is a carbon copy of the "moms" whose kids I used to take in. To give them a breather from that sordid underbelly.
They would drop them off anywhere if you didn't answer the phone. Laundrymats, parks, etc.
I've had to comfort a 2 year old incapable of even voicing why she was screaming. Her mom was kinned to me thru a long-ago marriage. The mom had 3 kids. They were possessions to her.
I truly have a form of hatred in my heart for Lonna and her ilk...
jho
ETA: forgot to say that this group of women who lived like Lonna would use my sympathy for their children in their favor. IOW the kids were pawns.

From the co-worker who drove Lonna home:

Rivera explains what happened: "The officer says, 'Well, this might be your kid. Are you a dancer?' And she said no. She said no! And he said, 'Well do you have a 2-year-old?' And she said yes. And he said, 'Do you have a black boyfriend?' And she said no. He said you don't have a black boyfriend?' And she said,'No.' He said, 'OK, so what is your boyfriend's name?' And it took her, I want to say a good 30 seconds to even think of a name. This is how you know she was just lying. She said 'Jake. He is white.'"

Rivera said she knew Lonna was dating Ruben Ebron, a black man who frequented Wacko's Gentlemen's Club, where they both worked.

"So when we got in my car, I asked her straight up, "Why are you lying?' And she told me -- her exact words -- 'I am not going to say anything until I get all of the details.'"

http://www.news4jax.com/news/lonna-bartons-coworker-talks-about-night-lonzie-disappeared/34808628

More at the link. And then when they got to Lonna's apartment complex Lonna asked to be dropped off away from the scene. Lonna and her lies, SMDH.

:liar:

Folks, is there a link to the secret recording's reference in MSM please?

I may have missed while cooking dinner.

Tia

There were two different coworkers on the HFL facebook page. Well, actually, the one in the video linked, it was her husband posting info when I was reading there. There's another coworker who had more info but held back on fb, thank goodness.

eta, or was it the one on video and her husband? Now I'm confused. Different names posted.

Brittany's video - she works at Wackos with Lonna, Brittany's husband is a close friend of Chris Barton.

Kristina's interview (not a recorded video/audio of a convo w/ Lonna). Kristina worked at Wackos with Lonna but they weren't friends, she said. Kristina is the one who gave Lonna a ride home and apparently spoke to LE the next day.

Any others pop up?

There is another name. The secret recording was from a different co-worker/friend.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member