GUILTY FL - Lonzie Barton, 2, Jacksonville, 24 July 2015 - #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Haven't been able to listen to the recording. So it's of a conversation between Lonna and...?? And it took place when?

ETA - I see a new story talking about the recording. But can't seem to see a link to listen.

Haven't been able to listen to the recording. So it's of a conversation between Lonna and...?? And it took place when?

It is between her and another dancer / friend from wackos.

I'm self :censored: I'm so mad and disgusted I just wanna call LL all the names under the sun.

Talk about biological, the way Lonna acts are we sure she is the bio mom of Lonzie

Exactly. My son turns 2 next month. I just can't even imagine what goes through these people's heads.

What's Going Through Their Heads:

When's my next high?

Where's my stash?

Who did they say was missing?

Why are they blaming me?

ETA - I see a new story talking about the recording. But can't seem to see a link to listen.

No video link yet, but the news article covers it pretty well. I'm sure the video will get posted when it becomes available.

http://www.actionnewsjax.com/news/news/local/secret-recordings-reveal-insight-lonna-lauramore/nnM6n/

Secret recordings give new insight on missing 21-month-old Lonzie Barton's mother Lonna Lauramore.
The couple behind the secret recordings are David and Brittney Pembelton. David is a longtime friend of Chris Barton, who is Lonzie’s father. David’s wife Brittney worked with Lonna at Wacko’s strip club. The conversation allegedly took place between Lonna and Brittney while on a drive.

Hmmm. Different name of who recorded Lonna.

disgusting. uuuugggghhhhh. im going to pick up my baby from daycare and hug him a little tighter today. why can any stray cat gutter trash birth babies? they are helpless. i hate it.

What's Going Through Their Heads:

When's my next high?

Where's my stash?

Who did they say was missing?

Why are they blaming me?

I think we WSers care more about what happened to Lonzie than the three adults most involved with his life. I'm glad we're here.

Talk about biological, the way Lonna acts are we sure she is the bio mom of Lonzie

i don't want to even mention her name, but this is very casey anthony-ish. Very cold hearted, street-savvy(i wouldn't call either smart/wise IMO), and detached from a child they gave birth to. So disgusted with cases like these (and the rest in all honesty). These poor children who could have had a wonderful life with a family dreaming of children. It hurts!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CP95