DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
[h=5]

[/h][h=5]WJXT4 The Local Station
[/h][h=5]16 mins

[/h]

COMING UP AT 5PM & 6PM: Chris Barton, the father of 21-month-old Lonzie Barton, sat down with WJXT4 Melanie Lawson to discuss his son's disappearance. We will post the entire interview on News4Jax.com.

That tattoo is still red! it is * very * recent :Moo:

Too bad that the interviewer doesn't have a chat room where we could ask questions or perhaps she has email . More interviews to softball them into a corner but I guess she will not say anything of substance neither will the interviewer ask her anything of substance. :moo:

Awww yes ... She is a cousin of Haylie Cumming mother.

Smh

Sorry for all the typos but I am on my phone.. And too much dirt to correct from yard work lol . What fun it is digging drainage ditches during the rain in my backyard. NOT

“She loves him and will stick by him, and she has a long, big tattoo (of his name) that police have asked (her) to cover,” Wanda Ebron said. “She said no, (because) that's a part of her life. They want her to say one thing, and she won't believe anything they said."

View attachment 80168
http://www.news4jax.com/news/ruben-ebron-pleads-not-guilty/34754652

She could have followed Caysey Anthony ...and getting a tattoo of her daughter after she killed her... But no instead of getting a tattoo for her son she gets a tattoo for the boyfriend who is suspected of killing her son in the last few days.

:pullhair:

It appears the picture was taken at the tattoo studio. No solid info yet when it was actually taken. ***you know in the whole long time they were together and so in love?

She could have followed Caylee Anthony ...and getting a tattoo of her daughter after she killed her... But no instead of getting a tattoo for her son she gets a tattoo for the boyfriend who is suspected of killing her son in the last few days.

:pullhair:
Maybe he is covering for her. IDK, I'm feelin sick.

Casey trial was moved from Orange County ( Orlando) to Pinellas County . Jacksonville is not a County, it is in Duval County.

I was going to say that to be specific but I decided not to. Not many people know that the entire county is indeed the City of Jacksonville as we do. I forgot to remove the word County when I changed it. Thanks for pointing it out to everyone

Chris Barton interview. No focus on his face – again.

Hoping he (Lonzie) is out there somewhere and he's happy, he's playing... until he's back with us.

Memories of Lonzie keep him from falling apart.

Believes Lonzie's alive and now's not time for negative thoughts. He prays someone somewhere out there who loves him though no one can love him like his mom and dad.

No clue about disappearance

Questioned Lonna and believes she's not involved

Hasn't questioned Lonzie's sister – what she says is coming straight from her heart

Currently separated from Lonna but they're working through it.

Has been out searching.

More at 6 o'clock news about why Chris believes Lonna.

---

Wanda Ebron says Lonna is professing her love for Ruben.

She thinks police are liars.

She thinks Lonzie's alive because that's what Lonna told her.

Hoping he (Lonzie) is out there somewhere and he's happy, he's playing... until he's back with us.

Believes Lonzie's alive and now's not time for negative thoughts. He prays someone somewhere out there who loves him though no one can love him like his mom and dad.

Hasn't questioned Lonzie's sister – what she says is coming straight from her heart

Has been out searching.

---

This is insane, LE needs to shut this down... Chris is probably making money of interviews and Lonna is professing her love for her child's killer! I'm aghast...We the
public seem to care more for Lonzie then his parents. Tears.

Has been out searching.

---

The word * believes * when talking about what somebody else said is to get away from being quoted as fact :moo:

And when describing what somebody feels from the heart vs what they said is another evasion from quoting fact of what somebody said.

Is that really what was said in the interview ?

I believe it somebody is big time being coached by a lawyer. Jose ? Are you there and hired or doing pro bono for publicity ?

:moo: this group has a lawyer leading them through the nose as far as this PR campaign

Has been out searching.

---

--thanks!

--I also noted that he said that the 5 year old is happy, and living with her Granny. (good!)

A new thread and more bizarre info...not surprised. JMO.

This is insane, LE needs to shut this down... Chris is probably making money of interviews and Lonna is professing her love for her child's killer! I'm aghast...We the
public seem to care more for Lonzie then his parents. Tears.

Personally, I'm all for everyone in Lonzie's life talking... and talking. For one thing you never know when someone will slip up and say something of interest. And it keeps Lonzie's name in the news.

I will say though that my opinion of Ebron's mom and Lonna, and even Chris has changed a lot since a few weeks ago. I wonder how the people of Jacksonville feel about what's being said in the news. After the community rallied in support during the searches Ebron's mom bashes LE and calls them liars. Lonna gets a tattoo in honor of the very man sitting in jail under suspicion of murdering Lonzie.

If I'm this angry I can only imagine how the community feels. I'm hoping Chief Hackney will soon reveal another "card" in his hand.

All I'm gonna say is.. Omg. They're working through their marriage yet she's getting a tattoo of the baby killer's name??????

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Tapatalk

--thanks!

--I also noted that he said that the 5 year old is happy, and living with her Granny. (good!)

I think DCF placed her there. JMOO

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Personally, I'm all for everyone in Lonzie's life talking... and talking. For one thing you never know when someone will slip up and say something of interest. And it keeps Lonzie's name in the news.

I will say though that my opinion of Ebron's mom and Lonna, and even Chris has changed a lot since a few weeks ago. I wonder how the people of Jacksonville feel about what's being said in the news. After the community rallied in supprt during the searches Ebron's mom bashes LE and calls them liars. Lonna gets a tattoo in honor of the very man sitting in jail under suspicion of murdering Lonzie.

If I'm this angry I can only imagine how the community feels. I'm hoping Chief Hackney will soon reveal another "card" in his hand.

I am from Jacksonville. I would love to say what I feel but cant due to rules here! Lets just say for me i am sickened,angry,disgusted, sad EVERYTHING. You name it.. I have donated ALOT in helping with items but only to JSO NEVER to a family member.. I thank GOD i was smart enough to only donate there knowing what I know now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Double