GUILTY FL - Lonzie Barton, 2, Jacksonville, 24 July 2015 - #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bad career decision, Lonna. I wouldn't throw any dollar bills at that name.

Poor Lonzie and his sister. I just.. That's all I have to say. I feel like this is a lost cause.

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Tapatalk

The fence. I have fallen off of it.
:fencefall:

Ugh.

no, its pretty poor quality but in her situations, i can think of better priorities to spend her money on.

Yeah, artistically and stylistically that is a crappy tat.
Even if WRE was the Most Interesting Man in the World, they've only known each other for a few months! If Robert Downey Jr asked me to marry him (lol) I would probably say yes, but I wouldn't get his named tattooed on my ribcage...and he is fine and isn't a babykiller.

I didn't think anything could top Casey Anthony's horrible, grammatically incorrect tattoo, but this takes the cake<modsnip>

The one linked in the article where CB is interviewed still works. Were there others? Doesn't matter: no one is donating to them anyway.
http://m.news4jax.com/news/lonzie-b...boy-is-alive-wifes-telling-the-truth/34765574

Why is it that time and time again we hear the parents of missing children who believe that their child is alive say that he or she is in a happy place with people who love him or her? I know that denial is a coping mechanism, but it's hard to understand. I would be thinking my poor baby was being hurt by a crazy creeper!

I think the only "legit" one is the one for the private search group.

Me think Chris found out about the tat and shut the funding down so Lonna will quit asking for $$.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Okay. That is the one linked in the article.
Am I the only one who kind of feels bad for CB? I know he has issues, but he's being played for a fool and he's lost his son.

I can't help but think that the JSO is letting all of this speak for itself. While I am sure they would love to (literally, figuratively, legally) gag these players, the public can easily deduce the things we're discussing here. If the photo of the tattoo gets into MSM (or is already there), it doesn't matter when Lonna obtained it. She is legally married to another man, living with a boyfriend and her two children while a no-contact order is in place for that boyfriend, and they have already accumulated an arrest record together in the few months they've been seeing each other. Her son has disappeared while in the care of her boyfriend, her boyfriend has been shown on video in a situation incompatible with what he relayed to LE, among the most obvious clues. He wants to be paid for interviews. While that does not denote guilt, it certainly makes average folks have a certain attitude about someone who wishes to receive money - perhaps profit - from the disappearance of a toddler he called "my child."

ETA - someone upthread asked about the word "shived." I think the word you are looking for is "shivved." As in "They shivved him in prison, and it didn't turn out well." A shiv is a prison weapon, normally a sharpened utensil like cutlery.

http://www.news4jax.com/image/view/...maxw/640/-/tnjefy/-/EBRON-arraignment-jpg.jpg

http://www.news4jax.com/news/ruben-ebron-pleads-not-guilty/34754652

Not such a smug look now, what is he mad Lonna wasn't there to support him sporting her tat.

Ebron will remain in jail on $100,000 bond. Prosecutors said if Ebron was able to post bond, authorities would want to make sure the money was from legitimate sources, not the proceeds of drug sales.

Even if he did bond out, he'll go straight to Baker county jail where there is a no bond charge waiting for him there.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

<modsnip>

Lonzie didnt stand a chance with these two, poor kid. They both deserve everything they get coming to them, a and a *advertiser censored*, perfect match for each other.
I don't think little Lonzie had a chance with LL, drugs, illicit affairs, sex, God knows what these little ones have seen... maybe Lonzies big sis can get a better life now,
but I feel like the state has failed these children, why weren't they taken away on
the last drug bust?

I don't think little Lonzie had a chance with LL, drugs, illicit affairs, sex, God knows what these little ones have seen... maybe Lonzies big sis can get a better life now,
but I feel like the state has failed these children, why weren't they taken away on
the last drug bust?

The one in May? They weren't in the apartment so maybe that's why.

the last drug bust?

Because the children were not in the house when the bust went down..Baker County did not notify DCF..

Why is it that time and time again we hear the parents of missing children who believe that their child is alive say that he or she is in a happy place with people who love him or her? I know that denial is a coping mechanism, but it's hard to understand. I would be thinking my poor baby was being hurt by a crazy creeper!

I agree with you, I don't understand that type of denial either, but then I haven't had to face what the parents of missing children face.
When my brother went missing, after my initial reaction of "he committed suicide", I did entertain the idea that he decided to disappear and make a newer, happier life for himself, though. After he was found, there were many times I questioned if the police and coroner had ID'ed him correctly.

Off topic, but years ago, we lost one of our kids in Disney World for about 10 minutes. She was literally in "the happiest place on earth". Thank goodness she found an employee for help like we taught her to do and she stayed near where she'd seen us last.
Small comfort where she got lost though. Scared us to death!

the last drug bust?

Yes, not much of a chance in my opinion. My sibling works for DCF and they can't keep up with their cases. Florida is overloaded with neglected and abused kids, not enough DCF employees to handle them, and not enough safe homes to put them in. My in-laws used to take in foster children and the stories of how they got taken away were horrific, way more than their parents getting busted for drugs, though in a majority of cases, drugs were involved. :(

Every time I read an update, I just cry. It just keeps getting worse and worse.

Keep this in mind: The one thing that every drug addict does is lie. No one matters to the addict but the addict him/herself. They would (and do) sell everything but their own soul for drug money.

Obeying TOS but agree with other posters that LL will be going to jail.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
timbo1966