GUILTY FL - Lonzie Barton, 2, Jacksonville, 24 July 2015 - #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not that it really even matters but tattoos studios in jax are a dime a dozen and i'd be surprised if she paid more than $150 for that, probably even less. (I'm from Jacksonville, have two full sleeves++)
I just returned from spending several weeks in jax and was very surprised not to hear a single peep or see a single poster about Lonzie. I remember when maddie Clifton went missing it was like the whole town was immediately in mourning together. Sad to say but I think people are becoming desensitized to these situations. Seems like every day another parent is discarding their baby and going largely unpunished.

I don't think anyone is desensitized. Times and technology are different, and Lonzie's case is very different from Maddie's. Information is spread faster and more efficiently today via Internet and social media, posters are less effective and not so common anymore. Maddie was taken by an unknown person and presumed to be alive. Lonzie's "abductor" was known right away and believed to be dead. Maddie's search was very intense at first, just as Lonzie's was, but then she was found rather quickly and the search end abruptly while still "hot". Lonzie's search has tuckered out gradually due to lack of new leads.

All in all I think awareness of Lonzie Barton probably surpasses previous cases like Maddie's because of the Internet.

I'm no fan of LL, but I'd rather to hear what she says for herself first, rather than take what WREs mom says as fact. His mom appears desperate to sway public opinion ( or maybe just convince herself) and is using LL's alleged devotion to further that cause. Lonna could be playing Wanda....but more likely I think she is just a confused mess.

The tattoo looks "fresh" but the picture could have been taken weeks ago. WREs mom said before in an interview that WRE and Lonna were in the process of getting matching tattoos. Lonna is not the first woman to have Ruben's name branded on her body, but he doesn't have any women's names on his body. HMMMM, perhaps "in the process of getting matching tattoos " meant "you go first and I'll get mine later.

Another thought has crossed my mind given all that we've watched and read including the official reports and statements made by several of the parties involved.

LL, CB, & EB Mother all say they believe L is alive. (I don't know what EB has said on this subject, and I do acknowledge that JSO has stated they believe L has been murdered).

EB Mother said, and I paraphrase --- there might have been an accident, but my son didn't murder L - and yes he should probably do some time -- and yes, there were probably drugs involved (this was from the EB mother interview)

Some of the children had already been living with relatives.

The profession as a dancer in an gentlemen's club 'sometimes' is connected to other types of behaviors. (Trying to behave myself here).

The comments made by LL about (paraphrasing) - I hope L is happy and having fun where he is....

IMO thinkin' thinkin' - what if L was sold (as in given up for private, black market, adoption)? Big $'s I think. Two peeps involved split the $. (Now I have no idea how L would not been seen by someone given the publicity, but...)
And it was planned in advance. Perhaps the missing two hours was the handoff. And if the last time anyone saw L was at 8 pm, that gives the handover 6 hours to get out of town. So, the two peeps have a pact. If one rats, the other rats, and they both go to jail. If JSO can't find a body? would EB have a chance of getting out?

Speculation that is all mine - we need the money, we can have another baby someday when we can afford it, L could have a better home and life, run away together, start our life over....BS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I would like to say alot more, but will mind my manners.

I will never forget Lonzie.

I don't think anyone is desensitized. Times and technology are different, and Lonzie's case is very different from Maddie's. Information is spread faster and more efficiently today via Internet and social media, posters are less effective and not so common anymore. Maddie was taken by an unknown person and presumed to be alive. Lonzie's "abductor" was known right away and believed to be dead. Maddie's search was very intense at first, just as Lonzie's was, but then she was found rather quickly and the search end abruptly while still "hot". Lonzie's search has tuckered out gradually due to lack of new leads.

All in all I think awareness of Lonzie Barton probably surpasses previous cases like Maddie's because of the Internet.

and LL said during the interview - paraphrasing - I don't why anyone would want to take somebody else's baby....then she said something like "unless because of his beautifulness".

Another thought has crossed my mind given all that we've watched and read including the official reports and statements made by several of the parties involved.

LL, CB, & EB Mother all say they believe L is alive. (I don't know what EB has said on this subject, and I do acknowledge that JSO has stated they believe L has been murdered).

EB Mother said, and I paraphrase --- there might have been an accident, but my son didn't murder L - and yes he should probably do some time -- and yes, there were probably drugs involved (this was from the EB mother interview)

The profession as a dancer in an gentlemen's club 'sometimes' is connected to other types of behaviors. (Trying to behave myself here).

The comments made by LL about (paraphrasing) - I hope L is happy and having fun where he is....

IMO thinkin' thinkin' - what if L was sold (as in given up for private, black market, adoption)? Big $'s I think. Two peeps involved split the $. (Now I have no idea how L would not been seen by someone given the publicity, but...)
And it was planned in advance. Perhaps the missing two hours was the handoff. And if the last time anyone saw L was at 8 pm, that gives the handover 6 hours to get out of town. So, the two peeps have a pact. If one rats, the other rats, and they both go to jail. If JSO can't find a body? would EB have a chance of getting out?

Speculation that is all mine - we need the money, we can have another baby someday when we can afford it, L could have a better home and life, run away together, start our life over....BS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think if something like that happened that there would be a communication trail that LE would have uncovered by now. Plus, there would be money.

I don't think so because JSO seemed to really have their acts together. Hackney earned my trust. I believe whatever he believes!

But, at this point, no murder charge, so for all we know it could be.

I think it is natural for families refuse to give up hope that their loved one is still alive, even if it requires complete denial of apparent facts. Even if they do begin to doubt that fantasy that the child is safe, nobody wants to be the first to say it out loud. it is akin to betrayal of your child to give up hope and believe them to be dead without proof. Some families experience denial so great they remain unconvinced even after they see the body and come up with all kinds of conspiracy theories.

Hackney will wait as long as possible to file murder charges as long as he can keep WRE in custody on other charges. It takes time to analyze physical evidence (DNA, etc), prepare reports, depose witnesses, secure experts, etc. Once murder chrarges are placed on WRE, the right to speedy trial starts ticking, creating a real possibility that WRE can force the trial to take place before the evidence is ready. in most cases the defense waives their right to speedy trial, but not always. If they demand a speedy trial there isn't much the prosecution can do to slow down the train.

and LL said during the interview - paraphrasing - I don't why anyone would want to take somebody else's baby....then she said something like "unless because of his beautifulness".

That statement rips at my heart for Lonzie. He is a beautiful baby. Or was. :(

I'm no fan of LL, but I'd rather to hear what she says for herself first, rather than take what WREs mom says as fact. His mom appears desperate to sway public opinion ( or maybe just convince herself) and is using LL's alleged devotion to further that cause. Lonna could be playing Wanda....but more likely I think she is just a confused mess.

The tattoo looks "fresh" but the picture could have been taken weeks ago. WREs mom said before in an interview that WRE and Lonna were in the process of getting matching tattoos. Lonna is not the first woman to have Ruben's name branded on her body, but he doesn't have any women's names on his body. HMMMM, perhaps "in the process of getting matching tattoos " meant "you go first and I'll get mine later.

If your waiting to hear from Lonna first, I think your in for a long wait. JMO

I'm too old to have kids now but tried for many years. I have known many women who were "dancers", and I often took in their children when they weren't stable. When the kids needed a "safe place" while Mom went off to do her business.
Some of them were related to me thru a previous marriage. I loved keeping these kids especially when they had summer vacation.
Did their mom's love them? Sure in a way. But let me also say---I had more than 3 or 4 offer to sign a child over to me for money.
The kids are sometimes seen as replaceable. For real.
I decided to make sure the kids had their snacks and supplies for school, a bed and blankey when they needed it and never ever gave money to their moms.
In the 15+ years that this continued in my life, I watched most of these women mature and get off of drugs and get on with life in the real world.
They lose what they consider their "looks". At first sometimes they'd blame giving birth, especially by cesarean.
The ones that remained on that path to destruction eventually lost their kids and their own freedom.
I'm glad to say most of "my" kiddoes are now productive, good students, know the difference between right and wrong, learned not to back up their mom's lies once she was out of their sight, etc.
In short, LL could have "sold" Lonzie.
Nothing, and I mean nada, surprises me in that world of smoke, mirrors, sweat and desperation.
jmho

I'm too old to have kids now but tried for many years. I have known many women who were "dancers", and I often took in their children when they weren't stable. When the kids needed a "safe place" while Mom went off to do her business.
Some of them were related to me thru a previous marriage. I loved keeping these kids especially when they had summer vacation.
Did their mom's love them? Sure in a way. But let me also say---I had more than 3 or 4 offer to sign a child over to me for money.
The kids are sometimes seen as replaceable. For real.
I decided to make sure the kids had their snacks and supplies for school, a bed and blankey when they needed it and never ever gave money to their moms.
In the 15+ years that this continued in my life, I watched most of these women mature and get off of drugs and get on with life in the real world.
They lose what they consider their "looks". At first sometimes they'd blame giving birth, especially by cesarean.
The ones that remained on that path to destruction eventually lost their kids and their own freedom.
I'm glad to say most of "my" kiddoes are not productive, good students, know the difference between right and wrong, learned not to back up their mom's lies once she was out of their sight, etc.
In short, LL could have "sold" Lonzie.
Nothing, and I mean nada, surprises me in that world of smoke, mirrors, sweat and desperation.
jmho
Great post! Very insightful!! I'm thankful you were there for those kids! Bless you.

If my memory is correct, earlier WE said Lonna visited WRE in jail. This was doubted by many posters but latter confirmed by Chief Hackney. In that interview WE said Lonna & Ruben where thinking of getting tats to express their love. Now she has come out & said Lonna has a tat of Ruben. My guess is she got the tat since seeing him in jail. Just putting 2 and 2 together, may be wrong.

If your waiting to hear from Lonna first, I think your in for a long wait. JMO
yes, you are probably right. I'm pretty disappointed in the media for their softball questions. The reporters are letting themselves be USED by the family to put out what they want people to believe. Where are the investigative reporters asking the tough questions. shoot, they aren't even asking the easy ones.

......In that interview WE said Lonna & Ruben where thinking of getting tats to express their love. Now she has come out & said Lonna has a tat of Ruben. My guess is she got the tat since seeing him in jail. Just putting 2 and 2 together, may be wrong.
. Did WE say they were "in the process of" getting tats, or "thinking of" getting tats? The exact words she used may shed some light as to the timing. I'm not sure

If my memory is correct, earlier WE said Lonna visited WRE in jail. This was doubted by many posters but latter confirmed by Chief Hackney. In that interview WE said Lonna & Ruben where thinking of getting tats to express their love. Now she has come out & said Lonna has a tat of Ruben. My guess is she got the tat since seeing him in jail. Just putting 2 and 2 together, may be wrong.
LL has unnatural affection, and these two deserve each other! Water seeks its own
level...

Hey, maybe CA can take her in.

Maybe the news folks could get back to(or start) some real sleuthing. How about figuring out why the car was left near the same spot earlier in the day for several hours. Go talk to the neighbor with the 2am video that caught EB running. See if the car, EB, or someone else was captured earlier in the day. (Was this preplanned with a dry-run or did something bad already occurred before 8pm).
And why when news has LL for an interview did they not ask where the car and EB were during the day. She says she saw Lonzie at 8pm but only other reported sighting was, I believe, her sister at 2pm. Maybe LE has other video not yet reported after 8pm to support LL. But the car left earlier in the day is a big factor on this case.

Another theory that has been running through my mind....At 5:45 pm WRE was served with papers for one of the cases involving his ex. Getting served may have compelled him to go looking for the ex (who was in hiding), either to confront her, or try to smooth things over. So maybe all that driving around earlier in the evening was not to hide a body, but to stalk a woman.

Now if you are hoping to meet your ex, you might not want to bring your new girlfriends kids along, so maybe he left them alone and something bad happened to Lonzie as a result? Or he did bring them and his heightened agitation in not finding the ex contributed to his rage. Either way, this theory fits better with the child being killed much later, and hurriedly disposed of. It would present a different way to look at the timeline and reasons for visiting particular locations while he was driving around.

But then why contact police and why make up this elaborate story?

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Tapatalk

Another theory that has been running through my mind....At 5:45 pm WRE was served with papers for one of the cases involving his ex. Getting served may have compelled him to go looking for the ex (who was in hiding), either to confront her, or try to smooth things over. So maybe all that driving around earlier in the evening was not to hide a body, but to stalk a woman.

Now if you are hoping to meet your ex, you might not want to bring your new girlfriends kids along, so maybe he left them alone and something bad happened to Lonzie as a result? Or he did bring them and his heightened agitation in not finding the ex contributed to his rage. Either way, this theory fits better with the child being killed much later, and hurriedly disposed of. It would present a different way to look at the timeline and reasons for visiting particular locations while he was driving around.

I think that is very likely. I think he definitely would have been angry after receiving the papers. He was probably angry enough to jump in his car and go looking for her. I have read here on WS that he was seen that night at a second club (not Wacko's) but I haven't seen that reported as fact in MSM.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Double