GUILTY FL - Lonzie Barton, 2, Jacksonville, 24 July 2015 - #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think that is very likely. I think he definitely would have been angry after receiving the papers. He was probably angry enough to jump in his car and go looking for her. I have read here on WS that he was seen that night at a second club (not Wacko's) but I haven't seen that reported as fact in MSM.

The only mention of a second club that I remember was this tweet:

[video=twitter;626510976737779712]https://twitter.com/jennaANjax/status/626510976737779712[/video]

The ex won't charge him with rape. The likely dead baby's mother gets inked with his name and can't cough up enough info to help find her son since she thinks Lonzie is "still alive?" IMO he controls them and threatens them regularly. Lonzie was just a sick message to these two. Sad. JMO

I have 2 agree, dcf always involves themselves. .. and and a follow up, but not with this one... WHY??? They investigate domestic disputes if the kids not home. Ijs but not drugs and 3 kids 2 adults in 1 room dcf... failed in my opinion

I always thought kids had to have a bed ... boys... and girls... separate. .. no drugs... 1 room really... who was looking out for kids ...let's be honest jmo

DCF (called by other name in other states) screws up all the time. That's a given. If the females were reported or knew a home inspection had been scheduled, they would literally move right over the state line. By the time they caused trouble there, they would move again. Staying within basically a 4state situation w/in 50 miles.
On and on it would go. Calling social services on them would never work. They were usually born and raised in the system itself and they knew when to move overnite.
I live in the midsouthern region of the US. It wasn't unusual for one of these women to get in trouble in Alabama or Florida and I would have to intervene and go pick the kids up to keep them out of foster care.
The only pay I ever got for this was the satisfaction of being there for the kids.
As I said earlier, several women who were related by an earlier marriage on my part had a lot of kids. Seemed these women came from moms who danced and they were rather cliquish.
I've been in those clubs (years ago before tighter regulations that didn't work), and these are not the kind of establishments that couples would go to. Those places are out there, but these aren't them.
When the women are deep into the drugs and turning over the money, they have an affect that seems that they have no soul. Of course they do. But not at that moment.
Lonzie fell into a horrible place w/LL. So did her daughter. God I so hope that daughter learns a different wonderful way of life.
Rant off-
jmho

Speaking from personal experience, although not in the state of Florida. Those rules only apply to foster homes or homes where children that are wards of the state are living. They do not apply to family homes. Its amazing what kinds of "homes" children get sent back to in the name of reuniting a family. In one case I know of personally, there was not running water or working plumbing in the home. That was considered a "lifestyle choice", not an unsafe environment for children as long as other accommodations (like showers twice a week at the YMCA) were being made.

DCF doesn't involve themselves. They have to be notified.

I am not very informed on the subject of "buying and selling children" Does anyone have any links or point me in the right direction of where I can get more information on these types of transactions? For the life of me, I can't, or don't want to believe, that selling young children is a common viable option for parents nowadays. I understand that it happens, but I just really need to research this issue more in order to see this as a possibility with little Lonzie. How do you sell a child? I can't even wrap my brain around this, not trying to be snarky at all, really am looking for some additional information to understand this theory. I can't keep up with all the Underworlds out there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

But then why contact police and why make up this elaborate story?

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Tapatalk

Good point Katerz --- I'm just a WS wannabe. I'll never be able to keep up with y'all, but I try. :) & I remain so impressed of everyone's sleuthing talents :)

GutInstinct : Another thought has crossed my mind given all that we've watched and read including the official reports and statements made by several of the parties involved.

LL, CB, & EB Mother all say they believe L is alive. (I don't know what EB has said on this subject, and I do acknowledge that JSO has stated they believe L has been murdered).

EB Mother said, and I paraphrase --- there might have been an accident, but my son didn't murder L - and yes he should probably do some time -- and yes, there were probably drugs involved (this was from the EB mother interview)

Some of the children had already been living with relatives.

The profession as a dancer in an gentlemen's club 'sometimes' is connected to other types of behaviors. (Trying to behave myself here).

The comments made by LL about (paraphrasing) - I hope L is happy and having fun where he is....

IMO thinkin' thinkin' - what if L was sold (as in given up for private, black market, adoption)? Big $'s I think. Two peeps involved split the $. (Now I have no idea how L would not been seen by someone given the publicity, but...)
And it was planned in advance. Perhaps the missing two hours was the handoff. And if the last time anyone saw L was at 8 pm, that gives the handover 6 hours to get out of town. So, the two peeps have a pact. If one rats, the other rats, and they both go to jail. If JSO can't find a body? would EB have a chance of getting out?

Speculation that is all mine - we need the money, we can have another baby someday when we can afford it, L could have a better home and life, run away together, start our life over....BS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I would like to say alot more, but will mind my manners.

I will never forget Lonzie.

But then why contact police and why make up this elaborate story?

--because friends/family, Lonzie's other parent would be wondering where the heck he was ???

--( in the "he was sold?" scenario) Lonzie had to 'go disappeared' , so they could avoid having to explain his absence
at family get togethers/holidays, and most definitely when the other parent came to pick him up for visitation (or whatever arrangement they had going on..)

I am not very informed on the subject of "buying and selling children" Does anyone have any links or point me in the right direction of where I can get more information on these types of transactions? For the life of me, I can't, or don't want to believe, that selling young children is a common viable option for parents nowadays. I understand that it happens, but I just really need to research this issue more in order to see this as a possibility with little Lonzie. How do you sell a child? I can't even wrap my brain around this, not trying to be snarky at all, really am looking for some additional information to understand this theory. I can't keep up with all the Underworlds out there.

I knew a young woman who had three babies basically in 3 years.
She made it clear she would love to give them up. The caveat was money. Her reasoning was money+freedom from her childcare.
There was circle of early 20ish guys and females that hung together. This woman had left @least 1 baby to the state's care in Michigan. She proceeded to live w/several of the young men and gave birth to one man's child. He has custody of that child. She didn't want the baby.
Then she moved to the next bedroom,belonging to the first guy's best friend and had a baby by him and gave him custody of that one.
Then she finally had a baby w/the other guy in the apartment. And he has custody.
She went back to Michigan leaving 3 babies behind.
She wanted to find a way to sell one or two of the babies to me. No way, and I AM adopted.
So she doesn't care about her kids. She was intelligent,clean and neat. You would've never thought she was that way.
Creepy
jmho

I caught the end of noon news but did hear she and her kids are now living with ME parents. It was on Fox news.
I want to thank all of you for posting such excellent info. I enjoy reading all the different thoughts about this sad case.
My eyesight is awful and I am due for eye surgery the 24th. I get the local news but would be unable to post links...So thanks
OT The 24th is right around the corner. I hope everything goes well and that you heal and can see better than ever. :getwell:

Good point Katerz --- I'm just a WS wannabe. I'll never be able to keep up with y'all, but I try. :) & I remain so impressed of everyone's sleuthing talents :)

You've brought amazing points to the discussions GI! I, too, love the non 'group-think' atmosphere on ws's. I've received a great education on ws's and different viewpoints that I feel make me a wiser person. Sadder in most instances, but wiser...

--because friends/family, Lonzie's other parent would be wondering where the heck he was ???

--( in the "he was sold?" scenario) Lonzie had to 'go disappeared' , so they could avoid having to explain his absence
at family get togethers/holidays, and most definitely when the other parent came to pick him up for visitation (or whatever arrangement they had going on..)

I would think if that was the case they'd come up with a better story than what they did..

Here is my take on CB's interview; He needs to believe his child is alive, and once you say it out loud, it has to sink in, it becomes real. So as long as he is missing, he has hope. As for mom, well, once you say the your child is dead, people quit caring and stop donations and searching, and looking HARDER at RE and others. JMO

I have 2 agree, dcf always involves themselves. .. and and a follow up, but not with this one... WHY??? They investigate domestic disputes if the kids not home. Ijs but not drugs and 3 kids 2 adults in 1 room dcf... failed in my opinion

The kids weren't there when Lonna, WRE, and another adult were busted. Additionally, it was in an apartment in Baker County, not the apartment in Jax where they were all sharing one rented room.

I really don't think Lonzie was sold. IMO, it is extremely rare. I have only heard of one case where a crackhead mother sold her daughter to some pedophile. I had to stop reading the thread here, because it was too much to handle. I think that in most cases, and in this one, kids are neglected or shuffled around between parents, relatives, and different homes, not sold.

I just "got it". No wonder her boss told her not to come into work.

Right!? lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member