GUILTY FL - Lonzie Barton, 2, Jacksonville, 24 July 2015 - #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
its a possibility that is why hackney knows babyman is dead and they have not released that info.

Yes it could be a possibility. Although it was stated in MSM news that they used a cadaver dog in a recent search, i think it was the one in Baker county. I think in the Lisa Irwin case they had a hit by a cadaver dog in the parents bedroom, if i recall correctly.

Do we know if that picture of LL is new. Maybe she got the tattoo before all this happened. Also is the picture definitely her. There is no face in the picture. Not on mom's side just wondering

I keep hoping the tat is fake and LE is playing head games with WRE and using LL as an investigative tool ,to coax information from him for a strong murder case. We already know he is going to plead not guilty to any and all charges. So I just hope the tat is part of the big picture and it is fake.

If his body was in the apartment less then 2 hours ,the dogs might not be able to scent that. The dogs detect the chemical scent which takes a little while for the deceased body to produced. I have heard approx 2 hours .

I have read cadaverine can be detected much sooner than that after death. It has been debated about in other cases i have followed as well, and someone stated within a half hour to an hour after death. But it would still be worthwhile to check IMO, because if Lonzie did die at home he could of been there for a couple of hours or more before disposal. What a horrible thought, :(

Do we know if that picture of LL is new. Maybe she got the tattoo before all this happened. Also is the picture definitely her. There is no face in the picture. Not on mom's side just wondering

Wasn't it in an MSN article? The Jax news one?

Muti quote error sorry

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Another theory that has been running through my mind....At 5:45 pm WRE was served with papers for one of the cases involving his ex. Getting served may have compelled him to go looking for the ex (who was in hiding), either to confront her, or try to smooth things over. So maybe all that driving around earlier in the evening was not to hide a body, but to stalk a woman.

Now if you are hoping to meet your ex, you might not want to bring your new girlfriends kids along, so maybe he left them alone and something bad happened to Lonzie as a result? Or he did bring them and his heightened agitation in not finding the ex contributed to his rage. Either way, this theory fits better with the child being killed much later, and hurriedly disposed of. It would present a different way to look at the timeline and reasons for visiting particular locations while he was driving around.

Yes, once we found that he was served - specifically when he was served, his driving all over the place makes a bit more sense. Maybe he was parked on that neighbourhood street to avoid the server (not sure how that stuff works exactly). I agree that it would have enraged him - he likes to have control over his women and doesn't like when they stand up to him, IMO. Sadly, I believe Lonzie paid the price.

But wasn't he served in jail?

We don't know the provenance of the tat picture. It appeared in the news4jax article accompanying a quote from WRE's mother. But the media doesn't reference where the picture is from, which they ought to do. Sloppy and inflammatory journalism, IMO.

If she got it before Lonzie went missing, then that is just stupid and gross. If she got it after, it tells us a lot. IMO.

But wasn't he served in jail?

He was served on the day Lonzie went missing and in jail. Two different issues. I believe it's Dr. Know who has posted the links, so if you search their posts, you will see them.

Yeah, artistically and stylistically that is a crappy tat.
Even if WRE was the Most Interesting Man in the World, they've only known each other for a few months! If Robert Downey Jr asked me to marry him (lol) I would probably say yes, but I wouldn't get his named tattooed on my ribcage...and he is fine and isn't a babykiller.

I didn't think anything could top Casey Anthony's horrible, grammatically incorrect tattoo, but this takes the cake<modsnip>

The one linked in the article where CB is interviewed still works. Were there others? Doesn't matter: no one is donating to them anyway.
http://m.news4jax.com/news/lonzie-b...boy-is-alive-wifes-telling-the-truth/34765574

Speculation: If you were an addict and WRE is your dealer, he has what is important to you. Kids lose when it's a decision between them or substance. Everything else is disposable to an addict.

IMHOO - no facts here.

He was served on the day Lonzie went missing and in jail. Two different issues. I believe it's Dr. Know who has posted the links, so if you search their posts, you will see them.

That's ok I believe you. This case has my head spinning too much to go searching posts.

That's ok I believe you. This case has my head spinning too much to go searching posts.

Oh, I just meant that you might want to read them because I didn't think I was explaining it very well. :) I'm not great with legal terminology.

I don't think Lonna got the tattoo after Lonzie was disappeared. I read she got it one week before. Not MSM so consider it rumor. The news article certainly implied that she got it recently, but I think the article was poorly written. Maybe they will clarify.

If Lonzie is never found & there is no proof that he is dead, could WRE be charged with kidnapping? I think that would be easier to prove than murder.

Yes it says victim but there are 2 people listed on that document therefore victims would still be accurate, one being a female the other being a male.

If Lonzie is never found & there is no proof that he is dead, could WRE be charged with kidnapping? I think that would be easier to prove than murder.

I don't know. He was babysitting, so it isn't like he stole them from their home.
?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member