GUILTY FL - Lonzie Barton, 2, Jacksonville, 24 July 2015 - #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
seems like hes been cuckolded mutliple times.

RE and RB at least.

Okay. That is the one linked in the article.
Am I the only one who kind of feels bad for CB? I know he has issues, but he's being played for a fool and he's lost his son.

also known as a shank lol

I can't help but think that the JSO is letting all of this speak for itself. While I am sure they would love to (literally, figuratively, legally) gag these players, the public can easily deduce the things we're discussing here. If the photo of the tattoo gets into MSM (or is already there), it doesn't matter when Lonna obtained it. She is legally married to another man, living with a boyfriend and her two children while a no-contact order is in place for that boyfriend, and they have already accumulated an arrest record together in the few months they've been seeing each other. Her son has disappeared while in the care of her boyfriend, her boyfriend has been shown on video in a situation incompatible with what he relayed to LE, among the most obvious clues. He wants to be paid for interviews. While that does not denote guilt, it certainly makes average folks have a certain attitude about someone who wishes to receive money - perhaps profit - from the disappearance of a toddler he called "my child."

ETA - someone upthread asked about the word "shived." I think the word you are looking for is "shivved." As in "They shivved him in prison, and it didn't turn out well." A shiv is a prison weapon, normally a sharpened utensil like cutlery.

also i think that the background matters... in a case where a stranger takes a well cared for kid and the parents keep it in the media, there is more reaction.

sadly in a case where a child comes from trash and the parents probably had something to do w it and want it OUT of the media, there it is there.

both kids are equally important but it takes love and care to keep the media push.

I don't think anyone is desensitized. Times and technology are different, and Lonzie's case is very different from Maddie's. Information is spread faster and more efficiently today via Internet and social media, posters are less effective and not so common anymore. Maddie was taken by an unknown person and presumed to be alive. Lonzie's "abductor" was known right away and believed to be dead. Maddie's search was very intense at first, just as Lonzie's was, but then she was found rather quickly and the search end abruptly while still "hot". Lonzie's search has tuckered out gradually due to lack of new leads.

All in all I think awareness of Lonzie Barton probably surpasses previous cases like Maddie's because of the Internet.

i actually wish that for him rather than be murdered and discarded. he didnt have a chance w what he was dealt.

a lily white blonde, blue eyed boy would not be hard to unload on black market adoption.... i just hope it was w ppl who wanted a baby and not the alternative.

also consider that he was probably considered a burden to most, if the rumors are true and CB isnt his father.

Another thought has crossed my mind given all that we've watched and read including the official reports and statements made by several of the parties involved.

LL, CB, & EB Mother all say they believe L is alive. (I don't know what EB has said on this subject, and I do acknowledge that JSO has stated they believe L has been murdered).

EB Mother said, and I paraphrase --- there might have been an accident, but my son didn't murder L - and yes he should probably do some time -- and yes, there were probably drugs involved (this was from the EB mother interview)

Some of the children had already been living with relatives.

The profession as a dancer in an gentlemen's club 'sometimes' is connected to other types of behaviors. (Trying to behave myself here).

The comments made by LL about (paraphrasing) - I hope L is happy and having fun where he is....

IMO thinkin' thinkin' - what if L was sold (as in given up for private, black market, adoption)? Big $'s I think. Two peeps involved split the $. (Now I have no idea how L would not been seen by someone given the publicity, but...)
And it was planned in advance. Perhaps the missing two hours was the handoff. And if the last time anyone saw L was at 8 pm, that gives the handover 6 hours to get out of town. So, the two peeps have a pact. If one rats, the other rats, and they both go to jail. If JSO can't find a body? would EB have a chance of getting out?

Speculation that is all mine - we need the money, we can have another baby someday when we can afford it, L could have a better home and life, run away together, start our life over....BS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I would like to say alot more, but will mind my manners.

I will never forget Lonzie.

I really don't know what happened to little Lonzie, there are a few different scenarios i have thought of. But would LE say they think this is a murder case if they didn't have evidence to make them believe that?
In that case i wonder why LL & CB and whoever else is purporting they believe Lonzie is alive? Maybe they need to talk about that with LE, and as to what makes them think that, and LE should tell them why they are certain Lonzie is deceased, and they can then consider and process that in their own minds. I think it would be cruel to say your child is dead if there is even the slightest chance he isn't. But on the other hand we all know the odds of a missing child being found after a long time, statistics tell us the odds are not good. I think the best case scenario for a little one would be a black market adoption because at least he would be loved and cared for. With any other scenario not so much.

I think poor Lonzie is dead. I don't think he was stolen or sold. I think Ebron is the reason Lonzie is dead and that LE know that but just can't prove it yet. This whole case seems like a clustermessup from details coming out.

Does anyone recall if they had cadaver dogs in the apartment or to check out RE's car? I can't recall having read anything about that.

I have been in mom's camp for a while thinking how desperate she must be, out of work, broke, sad, scared and no one there for her. Her cousin was trying to help her get money from the donations being collected for the baby. It seemed she was in a really low place - at the bottom - if you will.

But the tat tells me something is way off here. I do not care what it cost or how ugly it is or how brain dead even a stripper would have to be to get a huge tat of a man's name when the only job she can get is dancing naked. The fact that she got a massive tat with the name of the man who is suspected of killing her baby boldly emblazoned on her side makes me puke a little and for many reasons I probably can not go into right now. I will just say that I gave her credit where none is due.

She loves and stands by the BF of 3 months, despite knowing that it was proven that he lied about the circumstances of that night? Sorry, this is just wrong, wrong, wrong.

Instead, she believes the police are lying. Really? These same police officers who spent weeks in the scorching FL sun, horrible heat and humidity searching rattlesnake infested land inch by inch for her baby while her BF remained smugly silent in his air conditioned jail cell and refused to speak with LE? They are the liars, not him?

What is wrong with her? <modsnip> How can she continue to 'love and support' her baby's murderer? I don't get it - at all.

FWIW her cousin, Haleigh Cummings' mom, has been arrested on drug charges and the little boy, Jr., was taken by DCF.

I have been in mom's camp for a while thinking how desperate she must be, out of work, broke, sad, scared and no one there for her. Her cousin was trying to help her get money from the donations being collected for the baby. It seemed she was in a really low place - at the bottom - if you will.

But the tat tells me something is way off here. I do not care what it cost or how ugly it is or how brain dead even a stripper would have to be to get a huge tat of a man's name when the only job she can get is dancing naked. The fact that she got a massive tat with the name of the man who is suspected of killing her baby boldly emblazoned on her side makes me puke a little and for many reasons I probably can not go into right now. I will just say that I gave her credit where none is due.

She loves and stands by the BF of 3 months, despite knowing that it was proven that he lied about the circumstances of that night? Sorry, this is just wrong, wrong, wrong.

Instead, she believes the police are lying. Really? These same police officers who spent weeks in the scorching FL sun, horrible heat and humidity searching rattlesnake infested land inch by inch for her baby while her BF remained smugly silent in his air conditioned jail cell and refused to speak with LE? They are the liars, not him?

What is wrong with her? <modsnip> How can she continue to 'love and support' her baby's murderer? I don't get it - at all.

FWIW her cousin, Haleigh Cummings' mom, has been arrested on drug charges and the little boy, Jr., was taken by DCF.

In all fairness we have no idea when she got the TAT. I am not defending her and MOO is that she has something to do with this, even if it is just covering for RE

I agree, none of it makes sense. Poor Lonzie,:( It's one hot mess with the players in this case.
I read that about Haleigh's mother. Some people never learn, ugh!

seems like hes been cuckolded mutliple times.
Yeah, I guess that's what I meant. Also, +1000 for use of the awesome word cuckold. :D

I think poor Lonzie is dead. I don't think he was stolen or sold. I think Ebron is the reason Lonzie is dead and that LE know that but just can't prove it yet. This whole case seems like a clustermessup from details coming out.

Sadly, I agree with you.

Does anyone recall if they had cadaver dogs in the apartment or to check out RE's car? I can't recall having read anything about that.

Hmm. Good question. We know they used search dogs, because there was the picture of Hackney and the little boy who donated dog ones. Not sure about cadaver dogs with the car and home. Would be good to know.

Yeah, I guess that's what I meant. Also, +1000 for use of the awesome word cuckold. :D

Sadly, I agree with you.

Hmm. Good question. We know they used search dogs, because there was the picture of Hackney and the little boy who donated dog ones. Not sure about cadaver dogs with the car and home. Would be good to know.

I did read about a search using a cadaver dog, but couldn't seem to find info. about using a cadaver dog to use in the place Lonzie was last living at and in RE's car. If Lonzie did die in his place of residence then i think a cadaver dog would of alerted there, and RE would definitely have had to transport Lonzie to wherever he is in the vehicle.
But cadaver evidence would still be there, it can be detected after a very long time by those dogs.

Another theory that has been running through my mind....At 5:45 pm WRE was served with papers for one of the cases involving his ex. Getting served may have compelled him to go looking for the ex (who was in hiding), either to confront her, or try to smooth things over. So maybe all that driving around earlier in the evening was not to hide a body, but to stalk a woman.

Now if you are hoping to meet your ex, you might not want to bring your new girlfriends kids along, so maybe he left them alone and something bad happened to Lonzie as a result? Or he did bring them and his heightened agitation in not finding the ex contributed to his rage. Either way, this theory fits better with the child being killed much later, and hurriedly disposed of. It would present a different way to look at the timeline and reasons for visiting particular locations while he was driving around.

Yes, once we found that he was served - specifically when he was served, his driving all over the place makes a bit more sense. Maybe he was parked on that neighbourhood street to avoid the server (not sure how that stuff works exactly). I agree that it would have enraged him - he likes to have control over his women and doesn't like when they stand up to him, IMO. Sadly, I believe Lonzie paid the price.

Someone PM me when they find Lonzie. Please. I can't handle the craziness from the key players anymore.

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Tapatalk

its a possibility that is why hackney knows babyman is dead and they have not released that info.

I did read about a search using a cadaver dog, but couldn't seem to find info. about using a cadaver dog to use in the place Lonzie was last living at and in RE's car. If Lonzie did die in his place of residence then i think a cadaver dog would of alerted there, and RE would definitely have had to transport Lonzie to wherever he is in the vehicle.
But cadaver evidence would still be there, it can be detected after a very long time by those dogs.

Yes, once we found that he was served - specifically when he was served, his driving all over the place makes a bit more sense. Maybe he was parked on that neighbourhood street to avoid the server (not sure how that stuff works exactly). I agree that it would have enraged him - he likes to have control over his women and doesn't like when they stand up to him, IMO. Sadly, I believe Lonzie paid the price.

Yep. And if this is part of LE's belief about how/why Lonzie died, it explains why LE has not incarcerated anyone else and stated publicly that another party wasn't involved.

Though that could change and I wouldn't be surprised if it did.

Provided that the information given is factual and LL had that tattoo done after July 24, may I suggest that a similarly sized and styled tattoo of her son's name would make a lovely accompaniment? Preferably across the middle of her forehead. WRE will have loads of time to get acquainted with the prison scratcher, so he'll have no need to worry about his ability to maintain his half of the agreement to share matching tattoos with his beloved. :shakehead:

If his body was in the apartment less then 2 hours ,the dogs might not be able to scent that. The dogs detect the chemical scent which takes a little while for the deceased body to produced. I have heard approx 2 hours .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hills89