GUILTY FL - Lonzie Barton, 2, Jacksonville, 24 July 2015 - #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
hackney has been playing his hand close to his vest the whole time.

If the apartment building has video surveillance cameras, and it doesn't back up the car story then wouldn't it show something of the comings and goings of people? I sure would like to know where the cameras where located and what they see and how many ways can you get to apartment 66. IMO, JSO only let out a little tidbit with releasing the video of the car on the street and WE running back.

http://m.news4jax.com/blob/view/-/34...est-report.pdf

I think Hackney and team were on to Lonna within 24 hours of Lonzie's disappearance. I thought Hackney was great before but he really has my full respect. Going back through the daily press updates, Hackney has and is in full control. He knew Lonna was on drugs, needed more drugs and didn't have money. He stressed the money part so many times during those press releases and now I believe it was directed squarely at her. He swayed us (public) just enough to allow Lonna to get comfortable, make her think JSO was working for her. Being the self absorbed girl that she is, ate it all up, played perfectly into the hand of JSO. They all know RE carried out the dirty work, but I believe JSO knows who was really behind the puppet strings. My next door neighbor is FBI, in the narcotics arena. But he has educated me on things I would never in a millions years thought existed. Lonna & Ruben placed their bets, but it's apparent that Jacksonville LE is holding the royal flush.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sooo....RB says he knew CB and LL well. He is now claiming paternity to Lonzie which would mean he was sleeping with his friends wife. Sounds like another fantastic possible father figure this poor little guy would have had. As far as RB goes, was he claiming to be the father only after Lonzie went missing or before as well? Can't help but feel he's looking for his 15 minutes of fame. Another question. ....has it ever been confirmed WHEN LL got her tattoo? I know the killers parents stated it was after but don't remember it ever being confirmed.<modsnip>(Yes I'm very angry at the whole self obsessed group). Bravo for these young women speaking up about the secret tapes and conversations. It's clear that LL's coworker that gave her a ride home was not a fan of LL even before that night. I would love to know why that is, I'm sure LL had portayed her true self to this person in the past which did not go over well

i think they were onto her even sooner!

I think Hackney and team were on to Lonna within 24 hours of Lonzie's disappearance. I thought Hackney was great before but he really has my full respect. Going back through the daily press updates, Hackney has and is in full control. He knew Lonna was on drugs, needed more drugs and didn't have money. He stressed the money part so many times during those press releases and now I believe it was directed squarely at her. He swayed us (public) just enough to allow Lonna to get comfortable, make her think JSO was working for her. Being the self absorbed girl that she is, ate it all up, played perfectly into the hand of JSO. They all know RE carried out the dirty work, but I believe JSO knows who was really behind the puppet strings. My next door neighbor is FBI, in the narcotics arena. But he has educated me on things I would never in a millions years thought existed. Lonna & Ruben placed their bets, but it's apparent that Jacksonville LE is holding the royal flush.

I think they were on to her instantly when she lied about being a dancer and when she denied her boyfriend - when the co-worker brought her to the neighboring apartment complex. I'm sure that first officer shared her false story with the Chief.

I know others think she will break soon, but I have my doubts. She seems pretty determined not to be helpful and I don't see her pining over a proper burial.

:(

I think they were on to her instantly when she lied about being a dancer and when she denied her boyfriend - when the co-worker brought her to the neighboring apartment complex. I'm sure that first officer shared her false story with the Chief.

I know others think she will break soon, but I have my doubts. She seems pretty determined not to be helpful and I don't see her pining over a proper burial.

:(

100% agree. She lied from the get go. I would LOVE to see the text messages she was exchanging with her 'man' while Kristina was driving her home.

It sounds like poor little Lonzie never had a chance...thank heaven his sister is being cared for by someone else. Where is Lonzie, Lonna? It is time to spill the beans. FL has the death penalty, and learned alot after the Casey Anthony fiasco. Just sayin'.

I wish everyone would stop taking things personally on here. This is about Lonzie, finding him and what lead to his likely death. No one is perfect and we all have our issues, past and present. Hopefully no one on here would harm any child or neglect them. JMO and hugs and kisses.

When you talk about things *personally* are you talking about the poster, or the people that are in msm ?

I do recall when I went to a trial here that was on Websleuths I felt so intrusive and too personal when I went to to hearings .. so maybe that is what you were talking about. I had that *intrusive * feeling, which I shared on the thread, after I came back home from court.

Matou ..respectfully .. But for many of us it hits a personal chord, an outlet to share in context . Speaking out with experience. For many that follow cases, it has a private or personal connection that some speak to .

We have seen so many folks within this thread and I do indeed welcome all those different opinions I have been seeing.

I chatted with somebody the other night who had a different opinion ...and oh my gosh she has turned my thinking around, and I really appreciate it but it was due to her experience.

:moo:

Thanks for the link to her arrest report! Ha, I see on "distinguishing marks" it says "RUBEN in letters on flank."

It also says that "Ebron provided facts regarding the vehicle being stolen that were not corroborated by apartment complex video." Hmm.

The entire report is a must-read.

http://m.news4jax.com/blob/view/-/3...19/-/Lonna-Lauramore-Barton-arrest-report.pdf

I can't believe they didn't black out her phone # on that report. Can you imagine how many people that noticed that will blow that number up if she bonds out. And the area code is out of Miami, wonder if she gave them RE # or if it's on his acct since he once lived in Miami.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

When you talk about things *personally* are you talking about the poster, or the people that are in msm ?

I do recall when I went to a trial here that was on Websleuths I felt so intrusive and too personal when I went to to hearings .. so maybe that is what you were talking about. I had that *intrusive * feeling, which I shared on the thread, after I came back home from court.

Matou ..respectfully .. But for many of us it hits a personal chord, an outlet to share in context . Speaking out with experience. For many that follow cases, it has a private or personal connection that some speak to .

We have seen so many folks within this thread and I do indeed welcome all those different opinions I have been seeing.

I chatted with somebody the other night who had a different opinion ...and oh my gosh she has turned my thinking around, and I really appreciate it but it was due to her experience.

:moo:

No. She means that when posters make sweeping generalizations about drug users, or single mothers, or mothers who might date, those of us who may have experience with these "issues" shouldn't take it personally. I get her point, but it is grating to read judgmental stuff over and over. I would prefer if people stopped making broad generalizations, but matou is right that this isn't about us: it is about Lonzie.

BTW, If there was a big case in the courts here, I would totally go and I appreciated when people reported back on the threads from cases I have followed, so I don't think that is an issue.

It sounds like poor little Lonzie never had a chance...thank heaven his sister is being cared for by someone else. Where is Lonzie, Lonna? It is time to spill the beans. FL has the death penalty, and learned alot after the Casey Anthony fiasco. Just sayin'.

She is in jail for neglect and lying. Are those death penalty eligible crimes? Did I miss something, or, are you jumping ahead of yourself a bit?

She is in jail for neglect and lying. Are those death penalty eligible crimes? Did I miss something, or, are you jumping ahead of yourself a bit?

Oh, I know she is only charged with child neglect and lying at the moment, however, I am definitely jumping ahead of myself a bit, and trusting that Hackney knows exactly what he is doing, and that one or both LL and RE will eventually be charged with murder. Hackney said they are building a murder case, and he has been spot on so far. I guess I just have my fingers crossed that, in the end, little Lonzie will find justice.

Oh, I know she is only charged with child neglect and lying at the moment, however, I am definitely jumping ahead of myself a bit, and trusting that Hackney knows exactly what he is doing, and that one or both LL and RE will eventually be charged with murder. Hackney said they are building a murder case, and he has been spot on so far. I guess I just have my fingers crossed that, in the end, little Lonzie will find justice.

Thought I missed something. :D

Thought I missed something. :D

No, you didn't miss anything :blushing:
I can't stand to see these cases where the parents and/or boyfriends hurt these babies and get away with it. I am hoping and praying that Hackney is right, and they have alot more cards in that poker hand....

Your missing my point...the story says the little sister has been with Grandma now for several months.....Lonzie disappeared July 24th...today is only August 20th....its hasn't even been a full month yet since he disappeared....so how could little sister be there several months?

I got that ... I thought it she had been with sister since this happened. Or is she? :pullhair: on this all

I got that ... I thought it she had been with sister since this happened. Or is she? :pullhair: on this all

I don't think it was clear. I think a lot of articles said she was with "family" or "family members." In any case, the article states she is with her grandmother and the court has appointed a GAL to look out for the child's interests, which is great.

Your missing my point...the story says the little sister has been with Grandma now for several months.....Lonzie disappeared July 24th...today is only August 20th....its hasn't even been a full month yet since he disappeared....so how could little sister be there several months?

Gramma had legal custody "before " lonzie went missing .

So gramma ..did she know about court order .... Well no words ...

And is this same gramma who has custody now ?

:pullhair: trying to figure out who had what and who was going to court xcetera ...where is the timeline for that..Don't we have one on here that can be reposted ?

TIA

I wonder if LL was getting rid of drugs or evidence when she asked her coworker to stop on the way home. Perhaps she was dumping them where she could go back and find them or having a friend hold them for her. It doesn't make sense to suddenly go to someone's place at 2:30 am to collect money owed. It was an unplanned stop from what her coworker described.

I thought she sounded eerily similar to Susan Smith in the news interview. Her hair even looked like Susan's from the back. Those sniffles...just like Susan's. Only I think they were due to the powder cocaine use she admits to, not pain or sadness.

The recorded conversation was so disturbing on many levels! I'm not sure of what to make of the 120, a cop and a couch she didn't know about. I couldn't hear the conversation well enough but she sure didn't sound like a grieving mom, did she?

I was willing to give her the benefit of the doubt as long as Chief Hackney said she wasn't involved in Lonzie's disappearance. And perhaps (big perhaps) she had no idea he died and was subsequently disappeared by WRE, I will wait for JSO to make that determination. But as a mom, I am disgusted with her behavior and choices leading to his disappearance. Have been from the start. Her children deserved a stable home and sober parents, not the crapola she exposed them to. She needs to go to prison.

B..I..N..G..O.. as :thinking: why she suddenly had to stop at 2:30 am at someone's house.

How did she know and why did she stop? If she was texting ..law enforcement has that information. :moo:

:)floorlaugh:( although Zweibel with WS is always up that early lol ..but she is in across the pond )

Well across the state, in Tampa Bay Area, a Gram of cocaine is 45-50$. AN 8 Ball is $150- 185. That is maybe a half oz of pot (mids only, nothing special). Its is not a regular number for any drug I am aware of.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay