GUILTY FL - Lonzie Barton, 2, Jacksonville, 24 July 2015 - #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I really hope this is poor Lonzie so he can be laid to rest properly. (Even though I always pray that every missing child is found alive and safe)

This is near my house. I really hope this is a break in the case but the woods where this was found aren't very deep.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

Where exactly is it? I just heard southside on news this morning.

Off baymeodows, off Emerson, off Phillips?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Just put photo of statue up but as its from facebook and had comments I deleted it. Its on the find lonzie site though.

News4jax.com has picture now.

CNKxn2oXAAAfZxC.jpg

https://twitter.com/TenikkaANjax

It is off Emerson going toward town-it is right where Emerson splits--one way going toward the Hart Expressway and the other split headed toward Beach Blvd. This bank of trees in not deep woods. If you walk through the trees they keep showing on the news, you wind up on a paved walkway with benches. Without the statues, I wonder if anyone would have noticed the possible shallow grave.

On why this area was searched by volunteers:
"" I overheard a police officer talking to someone else, kind of asking questions about what was going on in the case as far as what [Lonzie's sister] had said..."

snip

""She had given him a couple of little landmarks, and I overheard those landmarks which were railroad tracks, a water fountain, a blue house, McDonalds and scary woods. I just remember him saying those things, so I kind of started searching through Jacksonville for places that had all those landmarks within close vicinity of them," said Johnson."

http://www.news4jax.com/news/lonzie-search-near-cuba-hunter-park/34878690

It is busy. The place where the angels were found is near the entrance. Most of the other amenities and well past where the angels are. Most of the traffic is the skateboarding area and the open field where people are almost always playing soccer. There is a small pond you can see from the news images where geese and ducks live. Further up, into the park, is a larger pond.

It is off Emerson going toward town-it is right where Emerson splits--one way going toward the Hart Expressway and the other split headed toward Beach Blvd. This bank of trees in not deep woods. If you walk through the trees they keep showing on the news, you wind up on a paved walkway with benches. Without the statues, I wonder if anyone would have noticed the possible shallow grave.

Is it about here Tripplogan?

ETA, I think I see it, further back and across the road!!

They do look awfully fresh, like they haven't been there long.

We have had lots of thunder showers which may have kept them clean. I still think it's a pet though, but hoping anyway. Also hope they check the little pond.

Can a reporter tweet the other photo that is on the HFLB fb page, the one of the bottle. I want to be able to discuss that please!

"There was a little bottle with a white powder substance inside close to it" DP says in the video here

There is a photo of the bottle on the HFLB fb page.

We have had lots of thunder showers which may have kept them clean. I still think it's a pet though, but hoping anyway. Also hope they check the little pond.

I think it's a pet too :/ But my mind is running a little wild, thinking of those posts made by that cowboy guy on the fb page. I know that's rumour and not supposed to be discussed but I've got such a weird feeling.

1. The longer JSO stays silent, the more I think it's him. It's been light out for more than 3 hours, they have to know if anything is buried there. If it's bones and not obviously too big for Lonzie, it may take a while to determine if animal or human. I don't think JSO will say anything until they know for sure animal/human. I just think if they have ruled it out as possible, they would have announced that by now.

2. I hope they also check that little pond in the park.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member