Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
BBM - Freudian slip?

She knows she will never see Lonzie again, not 'he would go missing/get abducted' not 'I would be without him this long' she appears to know she will NEVER see him again. Guess that someone is aware that the hiding place is a good one?

I agree, and she doesn't seem to be disturbed by it at all. Nothing of importance to her i guess. Doing a happy dance while her baby is gone, who the heck does that other than someone that doesn't care about what she did to not protect her baby.
She reminds me of a friend of mine's dog, a bull terrier cross that one by one took all her puppies, three of them, onto the highway and got them killed while my friend was at work and the *****, (the dog that is), got out of the yard.

If she imbibes in drugs and/or alcohol while out on bond, she goes back to jail, right?

It depends on if she has conditions of her bond, but i haven't heard about that or is it just a given when someone gets bonded out?

Is Lonna back at her parents where her daughter is? If so then local CPS better be keeping a damn close eye on her. I don't think at this point she should be anywhere near her children.

Oh man there's a photo of the little guy on the HFLB FB page, in reply to a comment by the page around 40 minutes ago asking for information about LB, CB, RE and friends etc. A reply by someone called MR shows a photo of the baby drinking his bottle and you can clearly see red marks and swelling on his head/face. Poor little guy. My heart is breaking.

Oh Dear God that picture is horrifying!!! It was hard to enlarge but I got the point. No wonder LE is making a case for murder.

I went to look at the photo and noticed something.

Baby was last seen wearing 'a diaper'.

So when Lonna last saw him, he was in the car at 8pm ish, it was raining and he was wearing only a diaper.

When I lived in Fl with my little guy, the humidity was torture, in the rain car windows were closed but ac was on because of the humidity. I never took him anywhere in just a diaper, but even if I had......8pm in the rain.....it seems so harsh.

I wanted to read his 'insert fave cartoon hero' pyjamas. It saddens me to read that he was just in a diaper.

Is Lonna back at her parents where her daughter is? If so then local CPS better be keeping a damn close eye on her. I don't think at this point she should be anywhere near her children.

I agree. I'm a little concerned about Lily if Lonna's mother helped bond her out. Somehow, there doesn't seem to be a lot of care about Lonzie in this family. I hope this lack of concern doesn't carry over to the little girl.

oh and Lonna, Misty Cummins, and Casey Anthony have all followed the 'get a tattoo, get high, and party' method of grieving their babies......... such a bunch of winners. NOT!

I agree. I'm a little concerned about Lily if Lonna's mother helped bond her out. Somehow, there doesn't seem to be a lot of care about Lonzie in this family. I hope this lack of concern doesn't carry over to the little girl.

I mentioned earlier I didn't believe LL's mom had the five yr old most of the summer. The apple doesn't fall too far from the tree.

So when Lonna last saw him, he was in the car at 8pm ish, it was raining and he was wearing only a diaper.

When I lived in Fl with my little guy, the humidity was torture, in the rain car windows were closed but ac was on because of the humidity. I never took him anywhere in just a diaper, but even if I had......8pm in the rain.....it seems so harsh.

I wanted to read his 'insert fave cartoon hero' pyjamas. It saddens me to read that he was just in a diaper.

I'm sure LE was referring to the last time the baby was seen before the 'carjacking'. So it would have been what WRE reported. But I agree with your point. Most in Florida use ac in the car and that would be cold to a toddler in a diaper and a car seat. SMH...

I believe Lonna gave her mothers address on her intake sheet when booked. I would think that she wouldn't be allowed to stay in the same home as her daughter (victim). So, where is she staying? With WRE parents? Chris? Her sister? Patron? Client? Dance instructor?

I'm sure LE was referring to the last time the baby was seen before the 'carjacking'. So it would have been what WRE reported. But I agree with your point. Most in Florida use ac in the car and that would be cold to a toddler in a diaper and a car seat. SMH...

Sort of makes it worse if it's 2am and he is wearing just a diaper, don't believe that WRE changed the child amidst all his travels that night. I believe that it's just a 'true representation' in case Lonzie was found, it doesn't help that he was also unwell. So sad for this poor little lamb.

Our dog was not feeling well last night...nothing too crazy that I could notice, but I just sensed something was off. I was so worried about her, so I stayed up all night trying to comfort her. All I could think of was Lonzie, and tears streamed my face thinking about the discomfort and pain he must have endured, and how lonely and scared he must have been. I would give anything to have been able to comfort him and get him to the ER. I'm literally sick to my stomach that the woman who completely failed him is out on bond. Some may say she is innocent until proven guilty, but in my eyes she is guilty beyond a shadow of doubt for 1) subjecting him to her degenerate lifestyle with her of a bf 2) leaving him when he needed to get to an ER! We see these heartbreaking cases on a regular, but it will never get easy for me to accept. I am praying harder than ever that justice is served for this precious little angel.

Look at the picture of Lonzie sleeping, he's wearing the same shirt as he did in the cowboy boots picture where we can see bruises on his forehead. I wonder if these pictures were taken at the time he was taken to the doctor by a family member for bruises all over?

If the physician did not report that to CPS...Grrr
They can usually tell the difference between an accidental bruising and a beating, and IMO those aren't bruises a 5 year old can inflict.
Even if they were, a physician would have to question where the parent/custodian was while all those blows were inflicted.

This case makes me ill. It's like Haleigh Cummings case all over again. I think drugs are deeply deeply involved in this case. As in, lots of family-people using, probably selling and/or trafficking, and no one is talking because that will open up a :worms: that could put them :jail: JMO and total conjecture but the lack of any family members standing up for Lonzie is truly bizarre! It makes no sense why we haven't seen ONE person on either side get in front of the camera and continue to beg for information to help find Lonzie.

BIZARRE

I don't even believe Lonzie was in the car at 8pm or when RE staged his fake carjacking. I think Lonzie was already deceased before then. We have to remember these two LL & RE are liars in CYA mode to hide what really happened to that precious little boy. JMO.

I fear LL will intimidate this little girl. By now LL must realize the little girl has seen and given information to LE. Either realize or suspect. What could stop LL from taking this child and say...move back in with CB? Is there anything we can do to make certain this little girl is safe, that she is not being badgered? I wish there was something we could do BEFORE a tragedy occurs.

Also, is there a WS member that is good at enlarging the photo of little Lonzie drinking his bottle. I really would like to know for certain if that is a bruise on sweet Lonzie's head or not. It makes me ill to think this angel suffered, from most pictures of him, he appears loved and happy. The latest pics, Lonzie in the cowboy boots..not so much. I don't like the picture of him in those boots, he looks (to me) like he feared being punished for doing something 'wrong'. Startled.

I fear LL will intimidate this little girl. By now LL must realize the little girl has seen and given information to LE. Either realize or suspect. What could stop LL from taking this child and say...move back in with CB? Is there anything we can do to make certain this little girl is safe, that she is not being badgered? I wish there was something we could do BEFORE a tragedy occurs.

Also, is there a WS member that is good at enlarging the photo of little Lonzie drinking his bottle. I really would like to know for certain if that is a bruise on sweet Lonzie's head or not. It makes me ill to think this angel suffered, from most pictures of him, he appears loved and happy. The latest pics, Lonzie in the cowboy boots..not so much. I don't like the picture of him in those boots, he looks (to me) like he feared being punished for doing something 'wrong'. Startled.

He might have been sick on that photo. I think the fluid from the ears is from an untreated ear infection. (I've gone through that myself.) I think he was sick *AND* was hit.

JMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member