GUILTY FL - Lonzie Barton, 2, Jacksonville, 24 July 2015 - #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
i agree.. my little man is a few months older (2 in april) and doesnt look like him (he is hispanic) but i do all and more for my baby. i cant imagine looking at his little face and then turning my back if he is sick or injured. what the hell?

Sorry, OT: It's parents like you that make me happy and give me hope. Willow Night too :loveyou: And all of the other parents that love and care for their children! I just can't remember everyone's names.

i agree.. my little man is a few months older (2 in april) and doesnt look like him (he is hispanic) but i do all and more for my baby. i cant imagine looking at his little face and then turning my back if he is sick or injured. what the hell?

No loving parent would do such a thing. But these *advertiser censored**hats are in a league of their own that no normal person can fathom. And i don't think its just the drugs because there are parents that do drugs but still love their children and do right by them. The LL's & RE's in the world just aren't wired right IMO.

agreed but look at the quality. its not anyone smart or connected.

She's a *advertiser censored*-o-potamus and doesn't seem to have trouble finding "men" that fall for her. She's made a life of playing the game. Someone is dumb enough.

I'm having a hard time with that pic. His head is a little tilted, but I can't tell a whole lot. I need new eyes!

Yeah sometimes its hard to say from a grainy photo and depending on how the lighting is etc.
But i wonder if this photo has been part of the reason LE are thinking this was murder?

thank you... i had my older sons at 19 and 22, i wish i was as patient as i am now at 40. but even w my lack of patience and maturity, my two older sons were loved and given the best that i could. i cant imagine any less?

Sorry, OT: It's parents like you that make me happy and give me hope. Willow Night too :loveyou: And all of the other parents that love and care for their children! I just can't remember everyone's names.

Does anyone know where this photo of Lonzie in question came from?

Has anyone thought maybe that pic of Lonzie with the bottle he might not.be.alive there.

Does anyone know where this photo of Lonzie in question came from?

I just posted that info on the previous page. The photos come from Ruben's phone. Hackney confirmed it in a press briefing. The lying down one was the first one used.

I just posted that info on the previous page. The photos come from Ruben's phone. Hackney confirmed it in a press briefing. The lying down one was the first one used.

Thanks for clarifying.

[video=twitter;636210388128952320]https://twitter.com/FCN2go/status/636210388128952320[/video]

Has anyone thought maybe that pic of Lonzie with the bottle he might not.be.alive there.

I guess its a possibility. It makes me wonder why RE took a photo of Lonzie? It's not like he knew Lonzie for very long from what we know of him and LL being together. He doesn't strike me as the type of guy that would bother with that, but who knows?

[video=twitter;636218368614342657]https://twitter.com/FCN2go/status/636218368614342657[/video]

I believe he is alive, His little arm does not appear to be limp and his mouth is still drawn around the nipple of the bottle.

While we don't know what type of fluid was draining from Lonzie's ears all the forensics team needs is a drop or two of it to process in a lab. It's a good bet that no matter how thorough Ebron (and possibly Lonna) were in cleaning up any telltale evidence of what happened to Lonzie there's bound to be something in that apartment – a pillow, blanket, the carseat, a piece of tissue in the trash can, whatever – that didn't get washed or disposed of that will tell the story.

Lonna should be shaking in her gogo boots right now, though I personally don't think she has the mental mindset to recognize that even if she's never directly connected to Lonzie's murder she's still in a boat load of trouble. Happy dance – riiight.

I guess its a possibility. It makes me wonder why RE took a photo of Lonzie? It's not like he knew Lonzie for very long from what we know of him and LL being together. He doesn't strike me as the type of guy that would bother with that, but who knows?

I agree. I don't understand why he would take a picture of someone else's sleeping toddler unless there was a reason. Was it to send to Lonna while she was working to show that Lonzie was okay?

Or could it be he wanted photos because he knew he would be asked for some by LE when he called to report the carjacking?

JMO.

@PaigeANjax - Ruben Ebron WAS in Baker County Court today.. Judge set bond at 37k, he's now headed back to Duval County Jail. @ActionNewsJax #findlonzie

I agree. I don't understand why he would take a picture of someone else's sleeping toddler unless there was a reason. Was it to send to Lonna while she was working to show that Lonzie was okay?

Or could it be he wanted photos because he knew he would be asked for some by LE when he called to report the carjacking?

JMO.

BBM
Bingo. This is why he took the pics, IMO.

If Wackos does put her back in the saddle, I hope the community forms a protest. I'd
be there for sure if I wasn't on the west coast.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AussyDog