GUILTY FL - Lonzie Barton, 2, Jacksonville, 24 July 2015 - #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Could blow his timeline if that was why it was released.

The picture? It was the first picture released of Lonzie on the 24th. It isn't a 'new to us' picture. People are just talking about it now, probably because of the info about his bruises.

A few questions and opinions to consider: (please try to keep the focus on tracking, not obvious comments about these scumbags)

• I am curious how much fuel was purchased at Kangaroo by Ebron
    • Is there a previous record of fuel purchased?
    • How much gas was in the car when found?

• Were there charges of McDonalds on a debit card he owned?
    • Are there camera recordings of his car at a location?

• They (LL & WRE) have contacts and history in Baker county. They are going to hide things where they are familiar; I think we should look from Ravenwood apartments to Baker County area where they lived, on back roads, near railroad crossings (perhaps off 301).
  • If the sister thought Lonzie was "sleeping", there is nothing saying he was in the back seat in his child seat, and already passed.
  • There is a map in this thread with cell tower locations. Is there any way that we can verify actual cell phone tower record hits and times?
    • The last tower south on this map shows a hit by Nocatee; I am near this location and have a K9, is there any record or log of the bodies of water or locations that have been searched so far?

• If the hiding did not happen on this day before the case, likely this happened the day before that. These people stayed up at night and through the morning doing drugs, perhaps when they finally woke the next day they found him dead.
  • Ebron was hiding his car for a reason. This car has to be on camera somewhere, causing him to want to distance himself from it so much that he faked this car jacking. This car is going to be a key in things. This makes me think that he could not have been too far out in the middle of nowhere, or otherwise he would not have been so worried. His plan in reporting the car was terribly stupid, so logical thinking is likely not going to apply to the location.
  • Did Lonna work the night before?

When was the firs picture released. First day, right? Picture holding a bottle recently. Right?
Someone was questioning if the one with bottle was taken the day he disappeared..That was my understanding.. If so, I doubt it was taken day before or AM of day he was reported missing..
Would not have been sent to Mom to prove he was OK...

i dont think she has anyplace to go and anyone to help her. shes not "connected" like that. she is a longtime macclenney resident from a long line of macclenney residents.

I'm a bit surprised that the bonding company would want to take a chance on posting bond for Lonna. Her child is missing and presumed dead, her boyfriend is considered a suspect, she has lied to LE during an investigation for her own child's disappearance. Seems to me that she has nothing to lose by taking off. IMO I think she will eventually be charged in her baby's death.

When was the firs picture released. First day, right? Picture holding a bottle recently. Right?
Someone was questioning if the one with bottle was taken the day he disappeared..That was my understanding.. If so, I doubt it was taken day before or AM of day he was reported missing..
Would not have been sent to Mom to prove he was OK...

Oh, okay. I see what you mean. Sorry! No, I don't think we know when it was taken, but the police might, especially if they have Ruben's camera. it was released on the first day Lonzie was reported missing, so the 24th.

Originally Posted by Inthedetails
I agree. I don't understand why he would take a picture of someone else's sleeping toddler unless there was a reason. Was it to send to Lonna while she was working to show that Lonzie was okay?

Or could it be he wanted photos because he knew he would be asked for some by LE when he called to report the carjacking?

JMO.
BBM
Bingo. This is why he took the pics, IMO.

I don't know if I copied this right, This is why I don't post much, but, this was post I was trying to reply to... Sorry if I did this wrong.

I also believe that many of the more high profile cases that envoke such rage from WS followers are to be included in that X percent of monsters you mentioned. The WS boards and associated comments went thru the roof when discussing these monsters: Josh Powell. Philip Chism. The perp that murdered Madyson Middleton. There are of course more but these people are monsters. From what we've learned from official sources, in many of our opinions-only, LL is a monster. She neglected her 18 month old baby. And for all the mothers on this board, that makes her a "monster" which means different things to different people. Finally, WS members are a family and WS provides an unofficial forum for venting within the toc's. I wouldnt have said anything about LL while she was still a victim per WS TOC, but she has been arrested for child neglect so in that sense she is no longer a victim. She just happened to get bailed out but that doesnt change why she was arrested. Thanks for your opinion and reminder though. I think we are all just so frustrasted with this case from beginning to end.

I am not a moderator, but I want to make a plea to others......this thread has become a free-for-all for tearing down the mother. She needs to be talked about, and she has plenty to be guilty about, but so many of the posts speculate and make assumptions so far beyond any hint of fact, its more like blood sport than sleuthing. It seemed to start with the tattoo photo, which let loose a torrent of posts enraged that she would get a tattoo of her child's murderer.....never mind that she got the tattoo weeks ago. Then came interpretations of how cold-blooded she must be based on the look in her eyes in her mugshot. I could cite many examples, but I don't want to make it personal.

I was glad she was not showing her face on TV, because I knew as soon as she did, that is where the attention would go, to tearing her down, and it has. It happens every time.
As mothers, we all want to feel that our children are safe from this sort of thing. One of the things that helps us feel safe is to separate ourselves in some way from the kind of people this happens to. "This happened because she is a bad mother, that won't happen to my children because I am a good mother". I agree, she is a bad mother, a very bad mother, but that doesn't make her a murderer.

Meanwhile, some of us are moving on to strike at grandma, "the apple doesn't fall far from the tree" . Really? All because her mother allegedly bonded her out. Nobody here knows why she did that, and it is premature to judge her character based on that one action. Her reasons may be surprising. She knows Lonna better than anyone. Maybe she is blinded by a mother's love and can't believe Lonna is capable of harming Lonzie. Maybe she thinks she can get through to her and compel her to cooperate with the investigation, or confide in her information that could help. Maybe she feels guilty because of her failings raising Lonna herself, or because she didn't do enough to protect Lonzie. Or....just maybe Lonzie's sister misses her mother so desperately and grandma she thinks visits will be beneficial to her emotional recovery. Maybe she is hoping Lonzie's sister will confide something to her mother that she wouldn't tell anyone else. We just don't know.

After 25 years in a career where I dealt with the worst people in the world, I learned that very few of them are "monsters". I also learned that people who are grieving behave in all sorts of unexpected ways, especially when a child is involved. There is no "normal" when your mind is unraveling and your world is coming apart. The grieving cling desperately to ANYTHING that pulls them back from the edge of the abyss, to some sense of what their lives were before. Good people do and say some incredibly stupid things, which their friends and family usually keep to themselves. Bad people do and say even stupider things, reckless things that make them look like "monsters". That doesn't make them so. There is good in even the worst of us. This ain't no love fest for the family, but can we at least stay near the facts?

Welcome to Websleuths.
SBM & BBM for space sake.

I'm sure the police know what he spent his money on and where. We haven't been given that information. Nor do we (the public) have info on phone pings.

I don't get what you are saying in the part I bolded. Because he was reported missing in the early hours of the 24th, it is a lot earlier to use the dates for each day. Helps keep things straight. Are you saying you think Lonzie died on the 23rd or the 22nd? Do you not believe JSO when they say they have a witness who saw Lonzie alive between 1 and 2 on the 23rd?

I don't think anyone has said if she worked the night before or not.

How do you know they stayed up all night doing drugs? Do you have a link for that information?

This is the map with the pings i was referring to https://www.google.com/maps/d/viewer?usp=sharing&mid=z9ujZkJ3xpI4.knoczljEmjek

I mean to say that he probably passed on the 23rd. Doing laundry 1/2 hr before work seems odd, and like this was being covered up then. This is why i ask about gas amounts, it might give us a better search range.

As for them staying up and doing drugs, if you look at the Baker County case, which is public and online, Tiffany Barton, Lonna Barton, and Ruben Ebron were arrested, Ebron had Meth, Heroin, and Ecstasy on him at that time, and the police were called out at 458am. The other pages have more info under "Court Dockets" & Docket Info under Lonna's name.

Attachments

• ccis_1440539099270.pdf
    132.2 KB · Views: 14
I think these.pics are.are . from the day he went missing . Look at that.baby's face!
Look at his eyes!
He looks tired and very ill.

IMO she lost her rights to her kids.

She needs.a.man more than she needs her children.

To add more confusion (for me).

I also thought the pictures could have been taken the same day as little Lonzie went missing. But why? Why take pictures that show a bruise to his head? And why would boyfriend even take the pic?

At first I wondered if maybe the visitor (auntie) took the pic, to capture the bruise, but then it was said the photo was from boyfriend's cell. I get stuck on these little details.

BBM

To add more confusion (for me).

I also thought the pictures could have been taken the same day as little Lonzie went missing. But why? Why take pictures that show a bruise to his head? And why would boyfriend even take the pic?

At first I wondered if maybe the visitor (auntie) took the pic, to capture the bruise, but then it was said the photo was from boyfriend's cell. I get stuck on these little details.

To show the police later when his car was hijacked with the baby in it.

JMO.

Sorry, OT: It's parents like you that make me happy and give me hope. Willow Night too :loveyou: And all of the other parents that love and care for their children! I just can't remember everyone's names.

Thank you but just for the record, and not mislead anyone..I'm a nana. I have little man a lot due to parents work schedules.

Admin Note

Facebook is off limits in this case from now on, period. Do Not go there anymore.

That includes any group pages.

Thanks in advance for your cooperation.

http://www.news4jax.com/news/ruben-...county-for-hearing-that-didnt-happen/34906070
[h=1]Ruben Ebron taken to Baker County for hearing that didn't happen[/h]
--snip--
The prime suspect in the disappearance of 21-month-old Lonzie Barton was taken from Jacksonville to Baker County on Tuesday for a violation of probation hearing that never happened.

He is being held in Jacksonville on $100,000 bond, and at Ebron's arraignment, prosecutors asked that before he could be released, he would have to show that any money used was from legitimate sources, not the proceeds of drug sales.

Even if Ebron were to post bond in Duval County, he would still face the Baker County charges, which carry a $37,000 bond.

News4Jax was told that Ebron's defense attorney withdrew his motion for Tuesday's hearing at the last minute, which surprised even court officials. Ebron was immediately transported back to Jacksonville.

Does anyone know why WRE's defense attorney would withdraw his motion for Tuesday's hearing and why last minute? Thanks.

I'm a bit surprised that the bonding company would want to take a chance on posting bond for Lonna. Her child is missing and presumed dead, her boyfriend is considered a suspect, she has lied to LE during an investigation for her own child's disappearance. Seems to me that she has nothing to lose by taking off. IMO I think she will eventually be charged in her baby's death.

The bonding company won't lose if she runs off.

Does anyone know why WRE's defense attorney would withdraw his motion for Tuesday's hearing and why last minute? Thanks.

The latest article I could find, and it doesn't say...

[video=twitter;636254501956009984]https://twitter.com/wtlvdotcom/status/636254501956009984[/video]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nathan Dunn