GUILTY FL - Lonzie Barton, 2, Jacksonville, 24 July 2015 - #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I do not think wackos will take her back because of the
Girls that gave interviews and did what they had to do for the sake of the child.

With the amount of publicity this case as put around Jax .....I don't think anyone would hire her ....she might have been there to collect her stuff she might have there like clothes and that ..and whatever pay she might be owed....the Manger seems like person that wants nothing to do with her now and wouldn't allow her back there even as a customer anymore.

Yeah, what's the strategy in that? Legal experts, we need you!

I'm not a lawyer but I'm going to take a stab at this:

WRE was out on bond of $37500 from the Baker County arrest when he was jailed for his current charges in Duval County.

That bond, should he have bonded out of Duval county would have been revoked and he would be immediately put in a Baker County Jail.

According to the article the bond has been reinstated for $37500. Annd....I can't figure out the rest. LOL
Unless it's a legal loophole he can use so that if he bonds out of Duval he can then bond out of Baker again?

ETA: I also thought perhaps WRE refused to go to the Baker County hearing, maybe violently, and his lawyer had no choice? He hasn't cooperated with police, it wouldn't surprise me to learn he's not cooperating with his lawyer or the court system either.

Originally Posted by Inthedetails
I agree. I don't understand why he would take a picture of someone else's sleeping toddler unless there was a reason. Was it to send to Lonna while she was working to show that Lonzie was okay?

Or could it be he wanted photos because he knew he would be asked for some by LE when he called to report the carjacking?

JMO.
BBM
Bingo. This is why he took the pics, IMO.

I don't know if I copied this right, This is why I don't post much, but, this was post I was trying to reply to... Sorry if I did this wrong.

Post away! I find that clicking on "reply to post" is the easiest way to go. The person's post should end then you will see this : [/quote]. Make sure your reply comes after that, click on 'post quick reply' and you are good to go. :D

I'm not a lawyer but I'm going to take a stab at this:

WRE was out on bond of $37500 from the Baker County arrest when he was jailed for his current charges in Duval County.

That bond, should he have bonded out of Duval county would have been revoked and he would be immediately put in a Baker County Jail.

According to the article the bond has been reinstated for $37500. Annd....I can't figure out the rest. LOL
Unless it's a legal loophole he can use so that if he bonds out of Duval he can then bond out of Baker again?

ETA: I also thought perhaps WRE refused to go to the Baker County hearing, maybe violently, and his lawyer had no choice? He hasn't cooperated with police, it wouldn't surprise me to learn he's not cooperating with his lawyer or the court system either.

What if he confessed?
Sure would change everything wouldn't it!

To add more confusion (for me).

I also thought the pictures could have been taken the same day as little Lonzie went missing. But why? Why take pictures that show a bruise to his head? And why would boyfriend even take the pic?

At first I wondered if maybe the visitor (auntie) took the pic, to capture the bruise, but then it was said the photo was from boyfriend's cell. I get stuck on these little details.

Wasn't Lonna using a phone that was rubens?

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/story...rance-canceled-at-attorneys-request/32335705/

This article makes it sound like the hearing was a bond revocation hearing. Yet, it also sounds like his attorney withdrew a motion. I don't think an attorney can just walk out on a bond revocation hearing. Doesn't make sense. You wouldn't cancel a bond revocation hearing because a defendant withdrew a motion.

I think that because WRE didn't show up for the hearing to fight the revocation, the lawyer had to ask for the hearing to be dismissed/withdrawn and that resulted in automatic bond revocation?

RE is never going to talk. Ever. He is going to make the state prove its case against him. Just like mommy dearest. She will keep dancing her happy dance until the state proves its case.

Both of them are terrified of the truth because they will be imprisoned for a long, long time.

I am not saying EB was a drug dealer as i dont think that has ever been mentioned by JSO but perhaps whatever drug $ he hid that night...storage locker or buried somewhere...that LL would have access to and or as a bond for EB. jmo and probably not accurate...also think he refused to go to hearing as Op mentioned upstream so it was postponed? have no clue obviously

so given all we have learned, how many children does LL have? THanks in advance for your feedback sleuthers.

agree no one would hire her. Would probably attract mega attention and visitors for all the wrong reasons and could actually make her work place a prime target for retailation and violence.

:happydance:and baby missing is so far off the charts its incomprehensible. :gaah::rollercoaster:

Is anyone else as frustrated with the media as I am? It drives me nuts that they can't seem to get the story straight.
Was he there or not???
:banghead::gaah:

Chief Hackney, please join WS. We promise to keep you anonymous, just give us facts so we can think straight. :please:

LOL. One of the police officers from the Caylee Anthony case did join WS!!

The Baker county situation that has everyone confused is probably based on a Nebbia hearing. Obviously no one can speak to the internal thoughts of the attorney, but a Nebbia hearing would likely have been required in this case, which would require proof the money that would be used on bail would be from legitimate sources only.

My birthday wish for today is.. For sweet baby Lonzie to be found and to be able to rest in peace.

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member