GUILTY FL - Lonzie Barton, 2, Jacksonville, 24 July 2015 - #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is just a thought on what could have happened that day/night.

Since RE's father was so sure that IF RE hurt Lonzie it wouldn't have been intentional, would it be out of the realm of possibility that it may have been an accident? He (RE) said something to the effect of he didn't want LLB to go to work (because of the condition of the baby?) and she went anyway cause they needed the money (heartless, distancing herself?). The picture in the over sized cowboy boots is taken next to what appears to be a staircase. Could he have fallen down those stairs earlier in the day in the boots and received his injuries due to no one paying attention? Taking pictures later in the day/night and after LLB went to work to show the condition that SHE left the baby with him instead of getting the baby care, so he would not be blamed for it by DCF (self preservation) if it came up due to the visitor noticing the injuries? Then Lonzie passed on HIS watch, and he came up with the abduction plan to distance himself (self preservation again?) from the baby. I sure wish there were a time stamp to see just when the pictures were taken, and I'm sure JSO has it. Seems to me he didn't want JSO to have the pictures though...He LET them search the car and THEY WERE ABLE to check my phone (as opposed to LET them).

Ebron: No, they wanted to search the car so I let them. They were able to check my phone on the spot. I told them there were no passwords, no locks. The picture for the Amber Alert was off my phone.
http://jacksonville.com/breaking-news/2015-07-31/story/florida-star-interview-william-ruben-ebron

I also had the theory Lonzie could of fallen down those stairs when he should of been properly watched. Maybe RE & LL were high on drugs and forgot about Lonzie? But then i think about LE stating they are treating it as a murder investigation, which to me says they think Lonzie has died and they are building a case for murder against RE & maybe LL too with what they know now?

I agree, if she is sentenced on her Sept. 9th. court hearing she could well end up back in prison. Her bond from what i read earlier was a standard release bond, no criminal activity, and she has to show up for all court dates. The only other way i see her messing up is if she gets into drugs and gets caught.
That's actually a good plan. Let her out, target her for drug investigations, catch her holding a large quantity and then get her on distribution charges that can hold her for a very long time. That is exactly what they did to Misty Cummings. I think they hoped she would break down and make a deal to avoid prison time on the drug charges but she hasn't. The neglect charges are weak without more evidence.

Nobody talks in jail. EVERYBODY talks to the detectives, because they think they can talk their way out of going to jail. Once those jail doors shut so do their mouths.
Because: 1) They get lawyers who tell them to shut up 2) The "no snitch" culture inside is strong 3) They know everything is recorded

I'd like to see them both out on bond. Give them enough rope.....they will hang themselves. Ruben may try to check on the body or move it. The drama between the players will be endless and something will slip out.

This is just a thought on what could have happened that day/night.

Since RE's father was so sure that IF RE hurt Lonzie it wouldn't have been intentional, would it be out of the realm of possibility that it may have been an accident? He (RE) said something to the effect of he didn't want LLB to go to work (because of the condition of the baby?) and she went anyway cause they needed the money (heartless, distancing herself?). The picture in the over sized cowboy boots is taken next to what appears to be a staircase. Could he have fallen down those stairs earlier in the day in the boots and received his injuries due to no one paying attention? Taking pictures later in the day/night and after LLB went to work to show the condition that SHE left the baby with him instead of getting the baby care, so he would not be blamed for it by DCF (self preservation) if it came up due to the visitor noticing the injuries? Then Lonzie passed on HIS watch, and he came up with the abduction plan to distance himself (self preservation again?) from the baby. I sure wish there were a time stamp to see just when the pictures were taken, and I'm sure JSO has it. Seems to me he didn't want JSO to have the pictures though...He LET them search the car and THEY WERE ABLE to check my phone (as opposed to LET them).

Ebron: No, they wanted to search the car so I let them. They were able to check my phone on the spot. I told them there were no passwords, no locks. The picture for the Amber Alert was off my phone.
http://jacksonville.com/breaking-news/2015-07-31/story/florida-star-interview-william-ruben-ebron

If the accident happened, RE would have shifted the blame ASAP onto LL. The fake abduction was to cover the possibility that Lonzie would be found, and murder would be obvious. IMHO.I too am guilty of looking at who is covering for who in this, but the truth is, they have likely both hurt the children through either negligence or malice, they are likely both complicit in whatever happened, they are covering for each other with lies, and silence over the childs location. imo

That's actually a good plan. Let her out, target her for drug investigations, catch her holding a large quantity and then get her on distribution charges that can hold her for a very long time. That is exactly what they did to Misty Cummings. I think they hoped she would break down and make a deal to avoid prison time on the drug charges but she hasn't. The neglect charges are weak without more evidence.

Nobody talks in jail. EVERYBODY talks to the detectives, because they think they can talk their way out of going to jail. Once those jail doors shut so do their mouths.
Because: 1) They get lawyers who tell them to shut up 2) The "no snitch" culture inside is strong 3) They know everything is recorded

I'd like to see them both out on bond. Give them enough rope.....they will hang themselves. Ruben may try to check on the body or move it. The drama between the players will be endless and something will slip out.

Wasn't LL charged with child neglect by her own admission to LE of knowing Lonzie was not in a good way, bruise on his head, vomiting, lethargy, and yellow fluid coming from his ears and that she admitted leaving him with RE to go to Wackos while she should of got Lonzie medical help instead? So LE don't have a weak case there IMO, because LL admitted her negligence after a third party gave that information to LE and LL didn't and couldn't really deny it after that.

I agree, if she is sentenced on her Sept. 9th. court hearing she could well end up back in prison. Her bond from what i read earlier was a standard release bond, no criminal activity, and she has to show up for all court dates. The only other way i see her messing up is if she gets into drugs and gets caught.

Since Lonna was charged with neglect to Lonzie, why would the court & LE allow her to see the daughter while on bail when she could be a witness to the neglect?

:bdscroll: Katerz!!

It's my Mum's on Saturday and mine on Sunday, we'll add our birthday wishes to yours, maybe strength in numbers will help find Lonzie <3 :please:

Yes! Power of birthdays to bring Lonzie home! Happy early birthday to you and your momma!

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Tapatalk

I think this was just their plan!
Ok Ruben call the cops before u come for me that will explain Lonzie being in the car at that time. A stolen car would make it appear the person that took the car took the baby. Might take the focus off of him or them. IMO they put Lonzie somewhere before they took Lonna to work.
Lonna going to work that night was an alibi and Id bet the ranch she wasn't going to go to work that night.

I wish they would just man up and tell the truth!

I agree I feel whatever happened to that baby happened before mommy dearest went to work.

Since Lonna was charged with neglect to Lonzie, why would the court & LE allow her to see the daughter while on bail when she could be a witness to the neglect?

I am not sure how all that works with LL and having contact with her daughter when she has a child neglect charge to face. We haven't really heard anything official about that yet. I think CPS are involved and investigating the situation from what we know since Lonzie went missing.
Maybe LL isn't even living at her mother's house anyway and might only have supervised access to the little girl?

I'm not a lawyer but I'm going to take a stab at this:

WRE was out on bond of $37500 from the Baker County arrest when he was jailed for his current charges in Duval County.

That bond, should he have bonded out of Duval county would have been revoked and he would be immediately put in a Baker County Jail.

According to the article the bond has been reinstated for $37500. Annd....I can't figure out the rest. LOL
Unless it's a legal loophole he can use so that if he bonds out of Duval he can then bond out of Baker again?
I can't find court records in Baker anymore. Can someone point me? So...it SEEMS to me:
Ruben was arrested in May. AT first appearance, the judge set a $37500 bond with a standard set of conditions (curfew, no drugs contact with codefendant, etc).
Ruben posted $3750 and walked free with a court date.

On 7/24 Jacksonville homicide detectives hurriedly put together an affidavit to revoke Ruben's bond on the Baker county charges based on the condition violations. The purpose was to get him in custody some way some how.

The affidavit was presented to a judge who COULD revoke his bond immediately and issue a warrant for his arrest, OR set a hearing date to discuss whether to forfeit his bond and take him back into custody at the hearing. I'm not certain which occurred. Possibly both. The lawyer may have filed a motion requesting the hearing. The affidavit was a little weak on proof, so at the time it may have seemed like a good idea to try to settle the Baker County bail issue up front so he could bond out of Duval and go home, reinstating his bail in Baker.

Since then the case against Ebron has strengthened and the news is everywhere. Two reasons the lawyer may have withdrawn the motion: 1)Ruben may need to testify at the bond revocation hearing and he doesn't want him talking about the case. 2) The lawyer realizes that with new evidence the motion has no chance, no judge will recall the warrant and reinstate his bail. IT is a waste of everyone's time.

Which brings us to the story that the $37,500 bond was "reinstated". To me that means he is considered back out on bond as before, with no warrant for his arrest on the Baker charges. That makes zero sense (the lawyer withdrew his motion but got what he wanted anyway?) I think the reporter is confused, just as they were when they reported he appeared, then he didn't.

I think if it was an accident he would have said so. That way he wouldn't be sitting in jail. But when an accident happens.. A true accident.. Why would you hide a body? Same with caylee.. If she really did drown in that pool, why cover it up? Why throw her away like trash? Because it wasn't an accident. Ebron knows when the body is found, he is cooked.

Maybe.. And this is just my thinking.. Lonzie died before LL went to work but she didn't realize or know he was dead. Just sleeping. Say ebron put Lonzie in the trunk, telling Lonna that the roommate was watching Lonzie, and they go to wackos. Then ebron disposes of Lonzie and runs around town.. Then tries to come up with some excuse as to why Lonzie is gone (for the bio father because he's gonna wonder where his son is).

I am not sure how all that works with LL and having contact with her daughter when she has a child neglect charge to face. We haven't really heard anything official about that yet. I think CPS are involved and investigating the situation from what we know since Lonzie went missing.
Maybe LL isn't even living at her mother's house anyway and might only have supervised access to the little girl?
It all depends on how the orders were written. First the family court orders (temporary custody order): If she has unlimited supervised visitation with grandma as the supervisor, she can live there. If she has limited, scheduled supervised visits with a third party professional supervising, then no. Then the Criminal Court Orders (conditions of bail) typically says no victim contact, but sometimes won't with family victims.

Happy Birthday to the people that are having a birthday today. Hope you all have a wonderful day, :Happybirthday:
& Prayers Lonzie is found soon.

Happy Birthday to the people that are having a birthday today. Hope you all have a wonderful day, :Happybirthday:
& Prayers Lonzie is found soon.

Thank you. What's funny is my best friend of 21 years.. Her daughter was born 2 years ago today on my birthday! Weird huh!

Thank you. What's funny is my best friend of 21 years.. Her daughter was born 2 years ago today on my birthday! Weird huh!

That's pretty cool, :) My youngest son was born exactly on his grandfather's birthday, so those things do happen.

Two points: google lb photos. The mainstream photo in boots in zoom shows two black eyes or bruising from healing black eyes. A sore on his lips.

In the pic with the bottle, if you zoom u will see a bruised right arm that almost looks broken. I do not believe he is sucking on that bottle...it looks more like it was placed to look that way. The swelling on the back of his head is much more than a bruise. The back of his head is severely swollen. I am not sure I believe L is alive in this pic and if so, the pic was taken VERY soon after and if he passed. It does look like EB is holding him up ...not in his arms but with his arm. please understand this is jmo. Little L....fly with the angels my love.
I am not able to enlarge the pics. Can you explain how to do it? Two black eyes could be further proof of a basilar skull fracture (Raccoon eyes). And a bruise behind the ear could be Battle's sign. I've included a link of info. *Disclaimer: this is all speculation based on what we think we observe in pics (wish they were clearer) and reported signs by msm.
http://neurosurgery.stanford.edu/patient_care/head_spine.html
I'd like to know if there were other pics of little Lonzie on WRE's phone or if these were the first and only ones (staging a crime?).

I seen the enlarged photo of Lonzie posted on here just before where he is standing there in the cowboy boots, and i didn't see anything there that looked like black eyes to me. But it looked like he had a small bruise on his forehead is all, but nothing major. I think he was still ok. at that stage.

It doesn't make sense to me why he would report the car stolen with lonzie inside. It seems it would have been a lot less complicated if he would have just said the baby was taken from the car. The car was so close it was obviously going to be found. Was it just a really bad lie or was there another reason for him to make it more difficult on himself?
Just more speculation, but he didn't shut the car off. The car was running when found. It involved a process of opening the hood and flipping a switch (would have to know where it was or that it existed). If the car was stolen, remember it was flashy, it would help WRE's car jacking explanation and point to another perp. His theory just didn't work or he thought the police were really stupid....

I seen the enlarged photo of Lonzie posted on here just before where he is standing there in the cowboy boots, and i didn't see anything there that looked like black eyes to me. But it looked like he had a small bruise on his forehead is all, but nothing major. I think he was still ok. at that stage.
Thanks for the pic you posted. I'm not able to see anything but what you've mentioned too. But Gut Instinct may have a better photo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Karmalicious478