GUILTY FL - Lonzie Barton, 2, Jacksonville, 24 July 2015 - #6

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
My biggest worry now is rain. There is so much to parallel the Caylee Anthony case here that it's scary. We have a tropical storm coming to drop lots more rain in the area which will only serve to further hide or destroy evidence. The heavy rain after Caylee was reported missing made areas (particularly the one where she was ultimately found) inaccessible to search. It may postpone finding Lonzie. It was only after the waters had receded that she was found and that took a long time and made COD impossible to determine. Praying fervently that someone tips their hand and Lonzie is found.

But that soon after getting with a guy like that, just a few weeks? And LL is still a married woman not even divorced yet, lol. Guess it must of been her new career move.

Ugh. IIRC, the timeline was something like: Ebron has a baby with another woman in February, hooks up with Lonna in March and gets busted for drugs with her and the other woman in May. Shortly after, he, Lonna and two of her kids move into a bedroom in Jacksonville together.

Who in their right mind would choose to mark up an entire side of their body within such a small amount of time? It's as if Lonna has no insight into herself or any clue about consequences... oh, wait.

My biggest worry now is rain. There is so much to parallel the Caylee Anthony case here that it's scary. We have a tropical storm coming to drop lots more rain in the area which will only serve to further hide or destroy evidence. The heavy rain after Caylee was reported missing made areas (particularly the one where she was ultimately found) inaccessible to search. It may postpone finding Lonzie. It was only after the waters had receded that she was found and that took a long time and made COD impossible to determine. Praying fervently that someone tips their hand and Lonzie is found.
This is a terrible thing to think, let alone type, but I think that when he is found there won't be the same difficulty in determining COD like there was with Caylee. Skull fractures don't decompose. I strongly believe poor Lonzie had one.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

They down graded it.. I don't have any warnings where I am except maybe flooding

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Tapatalk

Has it been confirmed that is actually Lonna in the tattoo pic? Could it be the ex gf or a random pic?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

She had the tattoo a couple months ago. The tattoo WAS used as a message, by RE's mother. It was originally included in an interview she did with the media "My son is not a murderer". The gist was, Lonna loves my son and trusts him, they are going to get married and be a family. If the mother of the child believes he is innocent, shouldn't we all? That kinda backfires, the misimpression that the tattoo was new enraged people and turned them hard against LL. So it still worked for RE's mom, because it took attention away from her son, or at least shifted some of his culpability towards LL in the eyes of the public.

Is there a msm quote saying the tat was 2 months old? Don't have to look it up.

I haven't seen anything in msm or by LE to confirm who it was, and Hackney mentioned in his presser after LL's arrest that it was a third party who gave LE the information and it wasn't the room mate.

Right. most likely Lonnas' friend.

Right. most likely Lonnas' friend.

From what i can recall that was in msm, LL's friend that visited between 1-2pm. it was stated that the friend was the only verifiable scource outside of RE & LL that was the last to see that Lonzie was okay at the time the friend was visiting. So unless that person said something else about Lonzie not being alright then i don't know.

Is there a msm quote saying the tat was 2 months old? Don't have to look it up.

http://staugustine.com/news/2015-08...l-missing-toddler-lonzies-mother#.VeH_RzZRHL9
History of lies baffling as judge sets $50,000 bail for missing toddler Lonzie's mother

--snip--

The seventh anniversary of her marriage to Chris Barton was in July, Lonzie’s father told the Times-Union on Wednesday. The two have not recently been living together but remain legally married.

He defended his wife, who was living with Ebron in Jacksonville and now sports a large, vertical “Ruben” tattoo on her side.

[Chris] Barton said she has had the tattoo for a couple of months but has been meeting with Barton since their son disappeared July 24. He also spoke to her Monday.

“She was supposed to come stay with me last night,” he said. Instead, Lauramore Barton went to meet with police and was arrested on the two charges and jailed.

LLB & WRE have not lived in Jax long, I wonder how well they know the area. Wonder if they were sighted in the area of MacClenny; specifically near Steel Bridge Road - an area more familiar to them. Wonder where little Lonzie is ...

is there a life insurance policy on Lonzie?

(thinking out loud here - I hate writing this, but a missing child and then a dead child has the potential to raise quite a bit of money for someone not wanting to work and debt solution.)

I don't know if there was a policy, but I highly doubt it. These are not rich people and they don't seem to be the type to plan ahead.

LLB & WRE have not lived in Jax long, I wonder how well they know the area. Wonder if they were sighted in the area of MacClenny; specifically near Steel Bridge Road - an area more familiar to them. Wonder where little Lonzie is ...

Lonna is from McClenny. WRE isn't. His parent's live on the Northside. He's lived there since at least 2005 (or at least, that's how long he's been in trouble with the law there). I believe his father was in the Navy and he has lived in California previously. It is all in past articles; to say he isn't familiar with Jax is incorrect.

This is a terrible thing to think, let alone type, but I think that when he is found there won't be the same difficulty in determining COD like there was with Caylee. Skull fractures don't decompose. I strongly believe poor Lonzie had one.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

So do I (with conviction), but from a legal standpoint I'm so afraid that the defense will explain it away with more that you won't want to read.

They down graded it.. I don't have any warnings where I am except maybe flooding

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Tapatalk

Yes, but it's the flooding rain that bothers me so much. Remember that search teams were right where little Caylee was and could not search the area well due to flooding.

I still think the third party is the 5 year old.

q. Is it presumed LL was the get away driver?

q. Has it been confirmed who bailed out LL?

I agree with Op who thinks the crime was 'that bad' that if either started talking, they'd both be looking at the death penalty.

I haven't seen anything in msm or by LE to confirm who it was, and Hackney mentioned in his presser after LL's arrest that it was a third party who gave LE the information and it wasn't the room mate.

But that soon after getting with a guy like that, just a few weeks? And LL is still a married woman not even divorced yet, lol. Guess it must of been her new career move.

Oh yes. It's amazing what some women will do when a man asks them. A few weeks and some of these people are "engaged" and often the woman "brands" herself with the man's tag or name. That's in the days when things are still "good" before the man starts using the woman as a drug mule or sends her out to sell her body. There's a charity in the USA that helps women get these tattoos removed when they get free of the sex work/drug/

http://www.freshstarttattooremoval.org
Some men tattoo women they have trafficked too. These tattoos again are to symbolise the women being the property of the man. These tattoos can act in such a harmful way when the women get rid of these men, reminding them of the horrors of their life.

Yep,nothing more attractive to a guy than than to see a stripper with a huge tat of her man's name on her. LOL. I agree this has to do with ownership of her. JMO

I think the tattoo ownership stuff might or not be applicable in this case concerning LL.
I recall reading that RE asked her not to go to work the night he called in that Lonzie was gone. LL went to the strip joint anyway even though her baby was not well. She made the choice to leave her sick, possibly dying baby in the hands of her drug dealing b/friend. I think LL enjoyed her new found lifestyle especially the drugs and whatever she did at Wackos. Her babies IMO were secondary to what she wanted.

I'm feeling like an awful wife. I've been with the love of my life for 28 years, married 25. He has my heart heart, soul and body. I've never contemplated being unfaithful. I do feel he was specially created for me...my soul mate, if you will... Yet I would not tattoo his name on my person. Roman numerals of our wedding date? Perhaps. Kids initials? Probably. But branding myself? Um no. Just rambling....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member