GUILTY FL - Lonzie Barton, 2, Jacksonville, 24 July 2015 - #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
To me the last credible sighting of Lonzie was between 1 - 2 pm the day before he was reported missing. As to whether he was alive when Lonna was dropped off @ WACKO'S, I don't know. To me the best argument that he was already deceased has always been that no one saw him between 1 or 2 pm & 8:30 pm.

If Lonna believed Ebron's story about a kidnapping then why wasn't she asking for the kidnapper to return Lonzie? If Lonna did not believe Ebron's story then why has she stuck by him and again... why is she not looking for Lonzie?

I think Lonna had prior knowledge but didn't know what The Plan a.k.a. "Story" was going to be.

Or, perhaps she's just such an addict that she's just not going to act in a way that appears rational (i.e., where is my child?) no matter what she believes about RE's story.

:dunno:

If you are thinking of pythons, yes, too far North... for now...LOL
I don't think gators scavenge like that. If one came across a floating body and it's hungry it might take a bite. They seem to react to movement though, so live prey is more likely to attact them

I know, right? It's worth seeing, but...ewww. BTW, my daughter "wrestled" a gator there. We couldn't believe she volunteered to do that!

Thank you. <3

That's my understanding too. I know burmese pythons have been spotted further north than expected - I seem to recall a tagged female who made it through a cold winter - but it's a slow movement. And you're right about gators too - they like live food.

When I lived in Florida I spent a lot of time in the Everglades (astronomy, not camping) and I observed gators jumping out of the water to catch herons and ibises, and not always successfully.

And I too am sorry about your brother - I lost both of mine to cancer. Brothers are special. :heart:

It is sad, but drug addiction doesn't make you neglect or abuse your kids. Lonna should have realised she couldn't raise her kids properly and given them up long ago. If she really cared about them, that's what she would have done. The fact that she still trying to get her little girl back says it all to me - she learned nothing from Lonzie's disappearance and if she had any more children, the same could easily happen to them. So I don't have much sympathy for Lonna.

I think sometimes drug addiction can make you neglect or abuse your kids because it depends on the individual taking the drugs IMO.
As far as LL goes I agree with your opinion.

Well,....I don't know about that. I'm 2 hours south of Jax and rarely see gators. Now if I go inland about 1/2 an hour, I'm much more likely to see them.

Don't read if you get queasy easily:

And in my experience... it's not likely Lonzie was ultimately disappeared via gators unless he was fed to a hungry gator specifically.

My brother killed himself by an inland Florida lake and wasn't found for several days, and while there was some vulture and gator activity, it wasn't what one would expect after several days. Most of his body was intact, he was only missing one limb. He was in the same spot he killed himself, so not dragged or mauled by wildlife. It was the same time of year as Lonzie disappeared so gator activity would be similar. If Lonzie is under water, I would expect regular complete decomposition would occur before gators would disappear him. If you remember Caylee Anthony's disappearance, she also disappeared same time of year, and was put in watery swampy area, but no gator activity. And that area of Florida has pretty consistent gator sightings in populated areas where you wouldn't expect them to be.

Gators snatch small kids and small dogs around here occasionally, and occasionally attack bigger prey, like people or deer, but they like to drag and drown their prey, stash it, and come back later if at all. I've never heard of them scavenging like, say a vulture would. Doesn't mean it wouldn't happen, I've just never heard of it happening. I'd love to know if anyone else has heard of gators scavenging. I've also been to Gatorland in Orlando where they feed the gators whole chickens for the audience to watch. Not one of my favorite animal visits and not realistic as far as natural behavior, but it does illustrate their power and agility.

Kairi'sMom, My heartfelt condolences on the loss of your brother.:grouphug:

Spent many a Saturday with my grandparents at Gatorland. The sound of those jaws snapping the bones in those whole raw chickens.....ewwwwwww

But that was only if you came on feeding day. They don't eat very often. Cold blooded and all.

They are scary and similar to crocodiles. I remember when my hubby and I drove to the store in Orlando Fl. and I saw a big gator in the lake come up out of the water, yikes!

That's my understanding too. I know burmese pythons have been spotted further north than expected - I seem to recall a tagged female who made it through a cold winter - but it's a slow movement. And you're right about gators too - they like live food.

When I lived in Florida I spent a lot of time in the Everglades (astronomy, not camping) and I observed gators jumping out of the water to catch herons and ibises, and not always successfully.

And I too am sorry about your brother - I lost both of mine to cancer. Brothers are special. :heart:

One wild animal we do have up here in North Florida that most folks are not thinking about or forget about is wild boars/pigs...sorry to say they will eat anything.

If Lonna believed Ebron's story about a kidnapping then why wasn't she asking for the kidnapper to return Lonzie? If Lonna did not believe Ebron's story then why has she stuck by him and again... why is she not looking for Lonzie?

I think Lonna had prior knowledge but didn't know what The Plan a.k.a. "Story" was going to be.

Or, perhaps she's just such an addict that she's just not going to act in a way that appears rational (i.e., where is my child?) no matter what she believes about RE's story.

:dunno:

she also denied knowing him.
knew a child was missing
yet was in no hurry to get to him.

Its my opinion Lonna knew he was dead.
Ebron hid the body
staged the carjacking.

Now if Little Lonzie dies from bodily harm inflicted by mom or Ebron they are going to jail.
If it was carjacking they place the blame on someone else.
If it was an accident they call 911.
he called 911 about his car Lonzie was an afterthought.
jmo

One wild animal we do have up here in North Florida that most folks are not thinking about or forget about is wild boars/pigs...sorry to say they will eat anything.

Yep and they are big and UGLY!

[video=twitter;646645637090553856]https://twitter.com/RussellANjax/status/646645637090553856[/video]

[video=twitter;646661276236574720]https://twitter.com/RussellANjax/status/646661276236574720[/video]

Didn't see any of those while I lived in Florida thank goodness, but I am currently in australia for a while and I know they hunt wild pigs here and they are ferocious. And yes, apparently pigs will eat human flesh.
I think about Haleigh Cummings and how grandma Hollar said that one of them tied a bricker block to Haleigh and threw her in the St. John's river, :( I am thinking something similar happened to Lonzie.

Didn't see any of those while I lived in Florida thank goodness, but I am currently in australia for a while and I know they hunt wild pigs here and they are ferocious. And yes, apparently pigs will eat human flesh.
I think about Haleigh Cummings and how grandma Hollar said that one of them tied a bricker block to Haleigh and threw her in the St. John's river, :( I am thinking something similar happened to Lonzie.

They hunt the wild boars/pigs here too....many times they run around in packs and destroy properties so folks get together and hunt down the pack to get rid of them..they are very destructive. More then likely if Lonzie is dead they would of dumped the body in water....bad thing is here in Florida we have so many dang places that are water areas....we have rivers....streams....lakes....ponds .....retention ponds out the yahoo....look how long it took to find that one body they did find of that sailor in car that was in the retention pond when they were doing searches for Lonzie...years and years and that was a car. Just about every housing development or apt complex has some form of retention pond nearby...store complexes have them too...there is a Publix down the road from me that has one next too it...its fenced off but still easy to get too.

They hunt the wild boars/pigs here too....many times they run around in packs and destroy properties so folks get together and hunt down the pack to get rid of them..they are very destructive.

Yes they are destructive. The feral cats are problematic here too apparently.

To me the last credible sighting of Lonzie was between 1 - 2 pm the day before he was reported missing. As to whether he was alive when Lonna was dropped off @ WACKO'S, I don't know. To me the best argument that he was already deceased has always been that no one saw him between 1 or 2 pm & 8:30 pm.

OK I'm stuck at the laundry?
And Id love to know who all was at the laundry.
Did they actually do laundry?

I believe Lonzie was dead before Lonna went to work.
I also think They went and buried him someplace and then went to the laundry to wash their clothes
and next Lonna went to work.

They hunt the wild boars/pigs here too....many times they run around in packs and destroy properties so folks get together and hunt down the pack to get rid of them..they are very destructive. More then likely if Lonzie is dead they would of dumped the body in water....bad thing is here in Florida we have so many dang places that are water areas....we have rivers....streams....lakes....ponds .....retention ponds out the yahoo....look how long it took to find that one body they did find of that sailor in car that was in the retention pond when they were doing searches for Lonzie...years and years and that was a car. Just about every housing development or apt complex has some form of retention pond nearby...store complexes have them too...there is a Publix down the road from me that has one next too it...its fenced off but still easy to get too.

LOL they destroy lawns!
Also here in Florida there is sooooo much undeveloped land tropical dense brush. He could be anywhere and wont be found until the person that put him where he is tells.
JMO

Or Ray Kronk finds him!

Oh boy, my page is change on tapatalk and I am lost.

Still hoping baby Lonzie is found soon.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members