GUILTY FL - Lonzie Barton, 2, Jacksonville, 24 July 2015 - #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ramblings....
Wonder if LLB went to work the night before the night/am L was reported abducted?
Wonder if CB was home at time L was reported missing because all was done...needed alibi
Do think LL went to work to make it appear whatever happened, happened that night (because i think it happened earlier when she was there, eg at the scene)
Somehow think that CB black eye comes into play
Drugs involved whether it happened when using, dealing, or L injested WHILE LL EB And or CB were using and out of it... think about it...4 or 5 people stuffed in 1 room and 2 or 3 doing drugs? I dont think so.

not if the phone is dead, which is what he was saying. but like others, i

A. believe as a drug dealer he would have more than one disposable phone and
B. no way in hell would he let a kid run down his battery so he would miss business.

Can't you call 911 from any landline even without service?

Probably a typo.
ETA: WHich I'm sure you know. LOL I'm not trying to be Captain Obvious, just clarifying that I don't think it is a different girl.

Unfortunately, in this case it would not be surprising if it was another girl.

I am very sure he had many phones LL had one of them.

And another site which we can't talk about posted her phone number I look up the # to see if I could see who owned the number I could not but it was a Miami area code which I assumed was RB phone(s).

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Couldn't have said it better myself. I think you are right on. Now knowing the time constraints where do you suppose Little Lonzie was left?
I think he's either in the St. John's River or in an abandoned house or hidden/buried in the yard of an abandoned home. Maybe one with a water fountain if the clues we've been told his sister gave really mean anything. I think he's probably no more than about 45-50 minutes away from where ever WRE's phone last pinged before it was turned off. Driving in the Jax area, in the middle of the night that could be as much as 60 miles in any direction.

i dont see him digging. im thinking more weighted in water :(

IIRC, when we were discussing it earlier in the threads, everyone said that there are loads of gators in that area so if they put him in water there's probably nothing left of him :(

Yes. My immediate thought when I first read about Lonzie's disappearance was that he was sold for drug money.

My second thought, after we got more info was he's in the St. John's, weighed down since the St. John's is not far from the apartment they were staying at. I'm actually kind of confused as to why LE didn't look in the area of the St. John's closest to the apartment. Unless it's private homes there. I haven't looked that closely at the map. Probably should do that. hehe

Edit to add: I just looked at the map and there's tons of houses on the river in that area. So, not a good place to hide Lonzie.
Wasn't there a video that surfaced showing WRE's car driving past a Gentlemen's Club he used to frequent? I don't see that one on the map. Also did we ever get what time of night it was?

Me too, and when the trial starts if Lonzie's hasn't been found I bet we will see some of the missing items from the apt will confirm this.

Continue following @LorenaANjax as she is in court for Ruben Ebron. https://twitter.com/LorenaANjax/status/646381268540751872 …
Judge denies motion by defense to provide adequate protection for meetings with client
State: there's no evidence that any rights have been infringed
State trying to make a point that delays in seeing Ebron were brief
2nd witness: if corrections officer is standing outside of conference room at jail there's potential they could over hear confidential info
2nd witness: there's concern over corrections officers seeing info on computer screen while attorneys visit defendant
Assist. Public Defender says this is the first time he's seen a corrections officer stationed outside of a conference room
Sgt. Is in charge of security on the 5th floor of the Duval county jail
JSO Sgt: all the rooms are sound proof
JSO Sgt: the 5th floor you hardly could hear because of the doors moving and inmates hollering all day
Defense going over order that details how corrections officers are to deal with Ebron who is considered: high profile inmate
Defense grilling JSO Sgt. on whether rooms and hallways where attorneys and clients meet are sound proof
JSO Sgt. Says you might be able to hear if lawyers and clients are yelling
Defense: Ebron has a right to speak with his attorneys without having to whisper or be watched
As it stands right now Ebron's parents have to be accompanied by his legal team, defense says it puts him in a bad position
Defense asking the court to remove restrictions for Ebron's parents to visit their son
Defense asking court to assist them in counseling their client, so Ebron can have a fair trial
Prosecutor Rich Mantei says supposed officer who was standing outside of conference room was actually 10ft away on the other side of a door
Mantei: there's no evidence that officers overheard conversations between attorney and client
State: Ebron is also being monitored because there's a potential other inmates want to hurt him
Judge going over issue of Ebron's parents visiting
Defense: JSO allowed Lonna to visit Ebron in the past, she was able to give him a hug and kiss
State: defendant did things in jail that required a heightened security like allegedly trying to escape

It's a shame that RB has to be protected against other inmates that want to harm him,yet no one protected baby Lonzie. So sad.

And to Ruben, how does it feel to be alone and have no one. Just like you left Lonzie! And mama Ruben stop protecting him!

a39bbf3e4cb8be53b8636f52763d9e60.jpg

Has this been posted. Lonna back in Duval county. Wonder if she will stay.

IIRC, when we were discussing it earlier in the threads, everyone said that there are loads of gators in that area so if they put him in water there's probably nothing left of him :(

Well,....I don't know about that. I'm 2 hours south of Jax and rarely see gators. Now if I go inland about 1/2 an hour, I'm much more likely to see them.

Don't read if you get queasy easily:

And in my experience... it's not likely Lonzie was ultimately disappeared via gators unless he was fed to a hungry gator specifically.

My brother killed himself by an inland Florida lake and wasn't found for several days, and while there was some vulture and gator activity, it wasn't what one would expect after several days. Most of his body was intact, he was only missing one limb. He was in the same spot he killed himself, so not dragged or mauled by wildlife. It was the same time of year as Lonzie disappeared so gator activity would be similar. If Lonzie is under water, I would expect regular complete decomposition would occur before gators would disappear him. If you remember Caylee Anthony's disappearance, she also disappeared same time of year, and was put in watery swampy area, but no gator activity. And that area of Florida has pretty consistent gator sightings in populated areas where you wouldn't expect them to be.

Gators snatch small kids and small dogs around here occasionally, and occasionally attack bigger prey, like people or deer, but they like to drag and drown their prey, stash it, and come back later if at all. I've never heard of them scavenging like, say a vulture would. Doesn't mean it wouldn't happen, I've just never heard of it happening. I'd love to know if anyone else has heard of gators scavenging. I've also been to Gatorland in Orlando where they feed the gators whole chickens for the audience to watch. Not one of my favorite animal visits and not realistic as far as natural behavior, but it does illustrate their power and agility.

a39bbf3e4cb8be53b8636f52763d9e60.jpg

Has this been posted. Lonna back in Duval county. Wonder if she will stay.

Looks like Duval is asking Baker county for her for tomorrow's court date in Duval and once that court is over Duval will return her too Baker county...I do know that Duval was asking last week to revoke her bond for Duval county but not sure if it went all way though.

Is Jax too far north for those huge snakes? Like the ones that try to eat gators? Lonzie is so small, I think it's a lot more likely there isn't anything left unless he is in some type of container. Would gators try to get into something like a duffle bag?

Well,....I don't know about that. I'm 2 hours south of Jax and rarely see gators. Now if I go inland about 1/2 an hour, I'm much more likely to see them.

And in my experience... it's not likely Lonzie was ultimately disappeared via gators unless he was fed to a hungry gator specifically.

My brother killed himself by an inland Florida lake and wasn't found for several days, and while there was some vulture and gator activity, it wasn't what one would expect after several days. Most of his body was intact, he was only missing one limb. He was in the same spot he killed himself, so not dragged or mauled by wildlife. It was the same time of year as Lonzie disappeared so gator activity would be similar. If Lonzie is under water, I would expect regular complete decomposition would occur before gators would disappear him. If you remember Caylee Anthony's disappearance, she also disappeared same time of year, and was put in watery swampy area, but no gator activity. And that area of Florida has pretty consistent gator sightings in populated areas where you wouldn't expect them to be.

Gators snatch small kids and small dogs around here occasionally, and occasionally attack bigger prey, like people or deer, but they like to drag and drown their prey, stash it, and come back later if at all. I've never heard of them scavenging like, say a vulture would. Doesn't mean it wouldn't happen, I've just never heard of it happening. I'd love to know if anyone else has heard of gators scavenging. I've also been to Gatorland in Orlando where they feed the gators whole chickens for the audience to watch. Not one of my favorite animal visits and not realistic as far as natural behavior, but it does illustrate their power and agility.

Spent many a Saturday with my grandparents at Gatorland. The sound of those jaws snapping the bones in those whole raw chickens.....ewwwwwww

But that was only if you came on feeding day. They don't eat very often. Cold blooded and all.

I am so sorry for the loss of your brother. :(

Ok so they went to do laundry before taking
Lonna to work correct?

Was he seen at the laundry?

Is Jax too far north for those huge snakes? Like the ones that try to eat gators? Lonzie is so small, I think it's a lot more likely there isn't anything left unless he is in some type of container. Would gators try to get into something like a duffle bag?

If you are thinking of pythons, yes, too far North... for now...LOL
I don't think gators scavenge like that. If one came across a floating body and it's hungry it might take a bite. They seem to react to movement though, so live prey is more likely to attact them

Spent many a Saturday with my grandparents at Gatorland. The sound of those jaws snapping the bones in those whole raw chickens.....ewwwwwww

But that was only if you came on feeding day. They don't eat very often. Cold blooded and all.

I know, right? It's worth seeing, but...ewww. BTW, my daughter "wrestled" a gator there. We couldn't believe she volunteered to do that!

I am so sorry for the loss of your brother. :(

Thank you. <3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads