GUILTY FL - Lonzie Barton, 2, Jacksonville, 24 July 2015 - #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not sure Lonzie's sister was meant to come in the apartment. At 3am, she was probably asleep and WRE thought he would have time to go in, wait long enough for Lonzie to be "kidnapped", then come back and discover him "missing". But what if she woke up when he closed the car door, got scared when he didn't come back right away and came in and blew his kidnapping plan apart? If the roommate was awake and talking to WRE when this happened, WRE would have to come up with an alternate plan pretty quick so his roommate could back his story.

In regards to therapy, she may have witnessed Lonzie's death, or she may have been dozing and only witnessed bits and pieces of whatever happened that night. Even if she was asleep the whole time and didn't see anything happen to Lonzie, I think losing a little brother and believing he was kidnapped would frighten her enough to warrant therapy.

My brain just can't stop trying to make sense of the case. It's so hard to wait for LE and the court system to come out with what they believe happened. :gaah:

I think his sister was supposed to be found with the car but she followed bim. In.
Remember she was afraid. Maybe LE has her on video following
E

JMO Lonna has a serious drug problem.

I agree, some of that stuff they were shooting into their veins is very addictive from what i know, at least the heroin is anyway and meth.

I think his sister was supposed to be found with the car but she followed bim. In.
Remember she was afraid. Maybe LE has her on video following
E

I am dubious the children were even in the car.

I am dubious the children were even in the car.

My thoughts exactly. I think the sister was left home, alone, while WRE and whomever else did whatever they did to / with Lonzie.

I suppose work colleagues at wackos would have confirmed LL was at work that night but who knows when what happened to Lonzie happened, this could have happened before LL went to work. WRE then dropped her off disposed of poor Lonzie then made the whole *advertiser censored* & bull story up!

These idiots should have thought about the fact that 5 year olds are not stupid and you can't filter what they say, they are not robots, thank god!

Let me add now its been stated that Lonzie's sister <modsnip> is a bit slow...I am not saying this in a bad way now but <modsnip>is sort of damaged from her up bringing..and much of what she might know might be very hard for JSO and others to get out of her in a correct understanding way.

My thoughts exactly. I think the sister was left home, alone, while WRE and whomever else did whatever they did to / with Lonzie.

I suppose work colleagues at wackos would have confirmed LL was at work that night but who knows when what happened to Lonzie happened, this could have happened before LL went to work. WRE then dropped her off disposed of poor Lonzie then made the whole *advertiser censored* & bull story up!

These idiots should have thought about the fact that 5 year olds are not stupid and you can't filter what they say, they are not robots, thank god!

Well we know LB was at Wacko's because of the co worker and with LE questioning LB and her lies to them about where she lived and if she knew RE, etc.
I think Lonzie? & his sister were in the car at some stage because of LE's mention of what she had helped them with and where the initial searches were conducted. And LE stating how smart and articulate the little girl was. If Lonzie was in the car though I think he was probably already deceased by then and RE was taking him to wherever that is to hide the evidence because someone had to do that at some stage in all of this as he is now missing.
But I don't think Lonzie & his sister were in the car at the time of the carjacking.

Let me add now its been stated that Lonzie's sister <modsnp> is a bit slow...I am not saying this in a bad way now but 1,<modsnip> is sort of damaged from her up bringing..and much of what she might know might be very hard for JSO and others to get out of her in a correct understanding way.

I've never heard this about the big sister, I remember reading LE reports stating that she is a very articulate & smart little girl.

Well we know LB was at Wacko's because of the co worker and with LE questioning LB and her lies to them about where she lived and if she knew RE, etc.
I think Lonzie? & his sister were in the car at some stage because of LE's mention of what she had helped them with and where the initial searches were conducted. And LE stating how smart and articulate the little girl was. If Lonzie was in the car though I think he was probably already deceased by then and RE was taking him to wherever that is to hide the evidence because someone had to do that at some stage in all of this as he is now missing.
But I don't think Lonzie & his sister were in the car at the time of the carjacking.

Maybe they were in the car at the point of dropping LL off at work, maybe Lonzie was 'asleep' or this is what they told the sister. I struggle to believe LL never knew about Lonzies fate tbh, but maybe. Also I remember now the interview with the co-worker, so much has happened in this case! I wouldn't like to just be reading all the threads now, the twists and turns have been unbeliveable IMO

I agree, some of that stuff they were shooting into their veins is very addictive from what i know, at least the heroin is anyway and meth.

She is twitching in that one video.
Sad really

I think the sister woke in the commotion of dumping the car. I think Ruben ran in and the sister was awake and asked where Lonzie was and he told her that a bad man stole the car with Lonzie in and that frightened her. I think Ebron dumped the body, filled up the car with gas (nearly wrote petrol there lol) and dumped the car and ran home, all the while the sister is meant to be asleep in the room.

She is twitching in that one video.
Sad really

Yes I agree it is very sad to have such terrible addiction. I remember being in the city a few years ago with my daughter because she lived near there, and just up the road from where she lived there was a doctor's office that treated addicts. We walked past there and there was a young man lying on the concrete pavement outside the Dr's office and he was passed out from drugs. I looked at him and nearly started crying, he looked so vulnerable and such a good looking young man and thought to myself that could be anyone's child even mine. They get into that stuff recreationally with their friends and before they know it they have the addiction. A wasted life that destroys them unless they can turn it around.

Let me add now its been stated that Lonzie's sister... is a bit slow...I am not saying this in a bad way now but <modsnip> is sort of damaged from her up bringing..and much of what she might know might be very hard for JSO and others to get out of her in a correct understanding way.

That is the exact opposite of what has been said about the sister. And BTW, it is against TOS to name a non-victim minor. YOu might want to edit your post.

I think the sister woke in the commotion of dumping the car. I think Ruben ran in and the sister was awake and asked where Lonzie was and he told her that a bad man stole the car with Lonzie in and that frightened her. I think Ebron dumped the body, filled up the car with gas (nearly wrote petrol there lol) and dumped the car and ran home, all the while the sister is meant to be asleep in the room.
Then why did they say when this happenedition that she was in the car E came back in the house for some thing and she was afraid and followed him in?

That was the story wasn't it?

Then why did they say when this happenedition that she was in the car E came back in the house for some thing and she was afraid and followed him in?

That was the story wasn't it?

From what I remember RE said he forgot something in the apartment and went back to get whatever it was, and that Lonzie's sister followed him in because she was scared. RE also said he had to charge his phone because the little girl had been playing games on it and he had to then recharge it before he could call LE about the carjacking. Which means he left the kids in the car according to him.

From what I remember RE said he forgot something in the apartment and went back to get whatever it was, and that Lonzie's sister followed him in because she was scared. RE also said he had to charge his phone because the little girl had been playing games on it and he had to then recharge it before he could call LE about the carjacking. Which means he left the kids in the car according to him.
Yep that's the story I remember too.

Let me add now its been stated that Lonzie's sister <modsnip> is a bit slow...I am not saying this in a bad way now but <modsnip> is sort of damaged from her up bringing..and much of what she might know might be very hard for JSO and others to get out of her in a correct understanding way.

BBM Any chance of citing your source?

Well, that would be a time constraint, right? :) For his plan to work, he had to come inside, do some coke, wait for little girl to come in scared, and then "OMG, Lonzie is still in the car", then he had to be gone just long enough to make it look like he ran after the "thief" and back home.

I was thinking, if Lonzie died before LLB went to work, they would have had a better plan because he would have about 8 hours to disappear Lonzie with any evidence and stage a more realistic car theft.

If Lonzie died closer to the time the car theft was staged, he wouldn't have much time to try and cover up what he did. Hence the very sloppy car theft/kidnapping story.
Couldn't have said it better myself. I think you are right on. Now knowing the time constraints where do you suppose Little Lonzie was left?

Yes I agree it is very sad to have such terrible addiction. I remember being in the city a few years ago with my daughter because she lived near there, and just up the road from where she lived there was a doctor's office that treated addicts. We walked past there and there was a young man lying on the concrete pavement outside the Dr's office and he was passed out from drugs. I looked at him and nearly started crying, he looked so vulnerable and such a good looking young man and thought to myself that could be anyone's child even mine. They get into that stuff recreationally with their friends and before they know it they have the addiction. A wasted life that destroys them unless they can turn it around.

It is sad, but drug addiction doesn't make you neglect or abuse your kids. Lonna should have realised she couldn't raise her kids properly and given them up long ago. If she really cared about them, that's what she would have done. The fact that she still trying to get her little girl back says it all to me - she learned nothing from Lonzie's disappearance and if she had any more children, the same could easily happen to them. So I don't have much sympathy for Lonna.

Continue following @LorenaANjax as she is in court for Ruben Ebron. https://twitter.com/LorenaANjax/status/646381268540751872 &#8230;
Judge denies motion by defense to provide adequate protection for meetings with client
State: there's no evidence that any rights have been infringed
State trying to make a point that delays in seeing Ebron were brief
2nd witness: if corrections officer is standing outside of conference room at jail there's potential they could over hear confidential info
2nd witness: there's concern over corrections officers seeing info on computer screen while attorneys visit defendant
Assist. Public Defender says this is the first time he's seen a corrections officer stationed outside of a conference room
Sgt. Is in charge of security on the 5th floor of the Duval county jail
JSO Sgt: all the rooms are sound proof
JSO Sgt: the 5th floor you hardly could hear because of the doors moving and inmates hollering all day
Defense going over order that details how corrections officers are to deal with Ebron who is considered: high profile inmate
Defense grilling JSO Sgt. on whether rooms and hallways where attorneys and clients meet are sound proof
JSO Sgt. Says you might be able to hear if lawyers and clients are yelling
Defense: Ebron has a right to speak with his attorneys without having to whisper or be watched
As it stands right now Ebron's parents have to be accompanied by his legal team, defense says it puts him in a bad position
Defense asking the court to remove restrictions for Ebron's parents to visit their son
Defense asking court to assist them in counseling their client, so Ebron can have a fair trial
Prosecutor Rich Mantei says supposed officer who was standing outside of conference room was actually 10ft away on the other side of a door
Mantei: there's no evidence that officers overheard conversations between attorney and client
State: Ebron is also being monitored because there's a potential other inmates want to hurt him
Judge going over issue of Ebron's parents visiting
Defense: JSO allowed Lonna to visit Ebron in the past, she was able to give him a hug and kiss
State: defendant did things in jail that required a heightened security like allegedly trying to escape

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Neilyboy13