GUILTY FL - Lonzie Barton, 2, Jacksonville, 24 July 2015 - #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
LE puts on pressure in many ways Once a convicted drug felon...

Section 115 of the personal responsibility and Work Opportunity Act of 1996 prohibited states from providing food stamps to convicted drug felons. Florida and Georgia are two states of 13 that have never modified it so that if convicted can no longer get food stamps... For the rest of their lives! (SNAP program )

usda.gov

Well they sell the food stamps to buy the drugs!

Ok GutInstinct. lol

The gist of what I said...

WRE's timeline has always bugged me in regards to whether LLB knew Lonzie would "disappear".

FACT: We know she was aware Lonzie was presenting ill with lethargy, fluid coming from ears, etc. and that he also had bruising on head behind his ear.

But did Lonzie die before she went to work?
If she knew:

A) It would have to have happened before 7 -7:30 pm-ish when she was dropped off at work.
B) It would require a "plan" between WRE and LLB- she goes to work and he gets rid of Lonzie.
Could she have driven under those circumstances? Her son had just died! Why didn't he drive?
Was he panicking? Why not skip work and come up with a foolproof story? (It's reported by WRE she could show
up any time she wanted to)
C) He would have had about 8 hours to get rid of Lonzie's body and evidence of his death.
Q1: WRE was aware of phone's being used to pinpoint location, so why didn't he go ahead and turn off his phone and claim the battery was dead? LLB would know to get a ride home from work if she knew he was going to stage a car theft/kidnapping before she got off work. If he went back to the apartment after dropping off LLB, he could then leave the phone there and no one would be the wiser while he ran around disappearing Lonzie and evidence.
Q2: With 8 hours of time to work with, why wait until the last minute to ditch the car? He could have driven 3-4 hours away to rid himself of evidence and the car in a place where he could also find a way home. If there was a plan to stage a car theft/kidnapping, he had to realize that leaving the car less than a mile away from home would be suspicious, especially if he were to claim Lonzie was in it.

Is it possible Lonzie got in the way when they were fighting and was accidentally killed and they both came up with this story? yes. But that's where the timeline issues come in. He would have had tons of time to get rid of Lonzie and evidence, yet his leaving the car so close tells me that he didn't have much time.

LLB doesn't know scenario:
If Lonzie was alive when LLB arrived at work, it would explain WRE's activities and movements that night.

He says they had an argument about her going to work. So, perhaps he was still mad at her.
He probably was out selling drugs, which would explain some or all the places he's reported to have been at.
Lonzie is ill. Whiney, crying. It would easily irritate an already angry guy.

So if he gave up, went back to the apartment, angry and irritated, and Lonzie continued to cry or got into his stash, it's likely WRE finally snapped and killed Lonzie, especially if he was also high.

Now he has almost no time to plan a story, so he comes up with the story we've been told. He turns off his phone, gets rid of Lonzie and evidence (if there is any obvious evidence), and decides to stage the car theft/kidnapping.

Q1: If this happened, what time did he call LLB to tell her to get a ride home? Did he also tell her "something happened" that he has to take care of?Or did he tell her Lonzie died and he will take care of the body?
Q2: If she knew at that point, why not wait for her to get home so he can stage the car theft/kidnapping better?

If she still didn't know what happened, would that explain WRE's dumping the car so close to the apartment, running home, then immediately calling 911 ? IOW, he had to do that before she got home and discovered he'd killed her son?
Remember they'd had a fight before she went to work. She may have still be mad, too, when she got to work.

:waitasec::dunno:

LLB not knowing would explain
A) WRE's continued silence
B) CB's claim to believe she didn't know and subsequent bailing her out of jail
c) LLB's lies, because she wouldn't know how he died for sure, would want to distance herself from WRE the moment she realized Lonzie disappeared on his watch, and would worry that she could be responsible because he was sick and had head bruises

I dunno....I am so on the fence with this bunch of people. I can also think of a scenario that includes CB, something I thought of when I saw his first MSM photo with the bruise under his eye...

kairismom
How awesome of you to think of these possibilities I think you're right on with your theory of WRE making some rash, time constrained decisions. I wavered in thinking he acted alone when I heard of LLs odd behavior on way home that night but since have come to the conclusion she's just one those people that displays odd behaviors and reactions to stressful situations.
Now I keep going back to the car fighting not far from where it was finally left. They said it was right before dark and dark in Florida in summer is after 9. So maybe he was there after dropping Ll off but why. I know he was avoiding service of a legal documents but maybe he was worried about CPS coming to call if someone had witness potential evidence of abuse on Lonzie earlier. Or maybe he was just letting someone nap while he waited for the laundry to dry. Who knows I wish I had more puzzle pieces for that night

Anyone know what time Ruben Ebron is meant to be in Court today?

kairismom
How awesome of you to think of these possibilities I think you're right on with your theory of WRE making some rash, time constrained decisions. I wavered in thinking he acted alone when I heard of LLs odd behavior on way home that night but since have come to the conclusion she's just one those people that displays odd behaviors and reactions to stressful situations.
Now I keep going back to the car fighting not far from where it was finally left. They said it was right before dark and dark in Florida in summer is after 9. So maybe he was there after dropping Ll off but why. I know he was avoiding service of a legal documents but maybe he was worried about CPS coming to call if someone had witness potential evidence of abuse on Lonzie earlier. Or maybe he was just letting someone nap while he waited for the laundry to dry. Who knows I wish I had more puzzle pieces for that night

I agree that Kairi's post has some excellent observations. But then what did LB think happened to her son after she got home and since RE has been incarcerated? She must have a clue that he wasn't abducted after LE showed the video of RE staging the abduction.
Yet she still visits him at the jail? Standing by her man??

I agree that Kairi's post has some excellent observations. But then what did LB think happened to her son after she got home and since RE has been incarcerated? She must have a clue that he wasn't abducted after LE showed the video of RE staging the abduction.
Yet she still visits him at the jail? Standing by her man??

That's where her fear of repercussions for neglect/abuse might come in. If he is accused of murder, she could be too if she admits to LE that she left Lonzie in WRE's hands, ill and injured. Plus, WRE knows about LLB and CB's drug involvement and could use that info to implicate them. I think both LLB and CB hoped that by appearing to believe his story, he would stay silent about other things that could land them in jail.

I think LLB is all about LLB, and she will do anything to stay out of jail.
I think LLB may have figured out that Lonzie died after she talked to the cop that pulled her coworker and her over. She acted (to me) like she needed time to get her own story straight because she wasn't expecting the kidnapping story, and I think she told the truth to her coworker when she asked to be dropped off further from the apartment so she could see what was happening first. Was it really a kidnapping or worse? If he told her something bad happened that he needed to take care of, but didn't specify what it was, I can see her reactions being "natural" to her. Lie, deny.

This would possibly explain why Chief Hackney said she was cooperating but that she also lied from the beginning.

It also might explain why she hasn't yet been officially named as a suspect in Lonzie's disappearance.
And JMO, I think it explains her very self-destructive behavior since then. She partied before Lonzie disappeared, now she's just wanting to get wasted, and she's not being very careful. To me that looks like a drug addict displaying guilt, fear, regret, and grieving.

Of course this is all JMO and speculation.

I think maybe WRE dumped the car there because that's all he had time for and it was a familiar place in the dark. Maybe he was in that area earlier in the day to deliver drugs, or get drugs or like we've speculated, he parked there to avoid being found by police because he had missed a court appearance and was expecting a warrant to be issued because of it? IDK

Again, just speculating based on what we know. I wish we knew more :(

That's where her fear of repercussions for neglect/abuse might come in. If he is accused of murder, she could be too if she admits to LE that she left Lonzie in WRE's hands, ill and injured. Plus, WRE knows about LLB and CB's drug involvement and could use that info to implicate them. I think both LLB and CB hoped that by appearing to believe his story, he would stay silent about other things that could land them in jail.

I think LLB may have figured out that Lonzie died after she talked to the cop that pulled her coworker and her over. She acted (to me) like she needed time to get her own story straight because she wasn't expecting the kidnapping story, and I think she told the truth to her coworker when she asked to be dropped off further from the apartment so she could see what was happening first. Was it really a kidnapping or worse? If he told her something bad happened that he needed to take care of, but didn't specify what it was, I can see her reactions being "natural" to her. Lie, deny.

This would possibly explain why Chief Hackney said she was cooperating but that she also lied from the beginning.

It also might explain why she hasn't yet been officially named as a suspect in Lonzie's disappearance.
And JMO, I think it explains her very self-destructive behavior since then. She partied before Lonzie disappeared, now she's just wanting to get wasted, and she's not being very careful. To me that looks like a drug addict displaying guilt, fear, regret, and grieving.

I think maybe WRE dumped the car there because that's all he had time for and it was a familiar place in the dark. Maybe he was in that area earlier in the day to deliver drugs, or get drugs or like we've speculated, he parked there to avoid being found by police because he had missed a court appearance and was expecting a warrant to be issued because of it? IDK

JMO. I have never thought leaving the car where he did was due to a time constraint. I think it was to create an alibi with his room mate. He needed to be seen when the car was taken.

Good post Kairi'sMom. Although i think Lonna has had a history with drugs, and i don't believe she only took up doing drugs since Lonzie went missing, JMO.

Good post Kairi'sMom. Although i think Lonna has had a history with drugs, and i don't believe she only took up doing drugs since Lonzie went missing, JMO.

I agree with you. I meant she's accelerating her use from "party-and-get high" use to "I just want to get wasted and not think" use.

JMO. I have never thought leaving the car where he did was due to a time constraint. I think it was to create an alibi with his room mate. He needed to be seen when the car was taken.

Well, that would be a time constraint, right? :) For his plan to work, he had to come inside, do some coke, wait for little girl to come in scared, and then "OMG, Lonzie is still in the car", then he had to be gone just long enough to make it look like he ran after the "thief" and back home.

I was thinking, if Lonzie died before LLB went to work, they would have had a better plan because he would have about 8 hours to disappear Lonzie with any evidence and stage a more realistic car theft.

If Lonzie died closer to the time the car theft was staged, he wouldn't have much time to try and cover up what he did. Hence the very sloppy car theft/kidnapping story.

More I think about it maybe Lonzies sister told police a completely different version of events on what happened or maybe Lonzie was never in the car etc. This teamed up with the footage of him running from the car on the cctv was enough to show his story was lies. This could make sense of the MSM reports of Lonzies sister receiving councilling / therapy etc. JMO

My 5 year old daughter is VERY clued, she would argue with someone if they said one thing happened where infact another thing happened (the truth) she is of course a very confident wee girl, so this does play a part! Just thinking out loud.

More I think about it maybe Lonzies sister told police a completely different version of events on what happened or maybe Lonzie was never in the car etc. This teamed up with the footage of him running from the car on the cctv was enough to show his story was lies. This could make sense of the MSM reports of Lonzies sister receiving councilling / therapy etc. JMO

My 5 year old daughter is VERY clued, she would argue with someone if they said one thing happened where infact another thing happened (the truth) she is of course a very confident wee girl, so this does play a part! Just thinking out loud.

I'm not sure Lonzie's sister was meant to come in the apartment. At 3am, she was probably asleep and WRE thought he would have time to go in, wait long enough for Lonzie to be "kidnapped", then come back and discover him "missing". But what if she woke up when he closed the car door, got scared when he didn't come back right away and came in and blew his kidnapping plan apart? If the roommate was awake and talking to WRE when this happened, WRE would have to come up with an alternate plan pretty quick so his roommate could back his story.

In regards to therapy, she may have witnessed Lonzie's death, or she may have been dozing and only witnessed bits and pieces of whatever happened that night. Even if she was asleep the whole time and didn't see anything happen to Lonzie, I think losing a little brother and believing he was kidnapped would frighten her enough to warrant therapy.

My brain just can't stop trying to make sense of the case. It's so hard to wait for LE and the court system to come out with what they believe happened. :gaah:

JMO Lonna has a serious drug problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member