GUILTY FL - Lonzie Barton, 2, Jacksonville, 24 July 2015 - #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
BBM & SBM
Nope. Not in the least. I also don't think he was covering for her.
IMO

Agreed. They're both complicit, and if one rolls on other they both go down. Has nothing to do with loyalty or love for each other. They're keeping there mouth shut. And, unfortunately... I guess that strategy
works.

<modsnip>. May they pay dearly for what they have done.

Was anything further stated about LB's revocation of bond? We might hear something this week. Although i doubt she will be going anywhere anytime soon.

RSBM

We don't actually know that CB is his father. RB is awfully choked up about Lonzie's disappearance and the resemblance can't be ignored.

JMO

Yes i remember seeing him on a video clip someone posted where he was interviewed, and think it was after LB got arrested previously. There definitely is a resemblance to Lonzie there with those blue eyes.

RSBM

We don't actually know that CB is his father. RB is awfully choked up about Lonzie's disappearance and the resemblance can't be ignored.

JMO

Sorry, but I'm not sure I know who RB is? Can you point me in the direction of a link to pics or a clip?

Sorry, but I'm not sure I know who RB is? Can you point me in the direction of a link to pics or a clip?

I could, but I would be sent to the naughty corner. :D

ETA: Mods, are we allowed to link to the Help Find Lonzie FB page?? TIA

He's some dude who wants his 15. After Lonzie disappeared, he claimed to have slept with LB and to be Lonzie's dad, and uses that dubious claim to try and garner sympathy on a particular socal media venue which is this bizarro combo of the Maury and Jerry Springer shows. He was interviewed in the context of 'being a local' once, but I am not going to look for the article/interview.

He's some dude who wants his 15. After Lonzie disappeared, he claimed to have slept with LB and to be Lonzie's dad, and uses that dubious claim to try and garner sympathy on a particular socal media venue which is this bizarro combo of the Maury and Jerry Springer shows. He was interviewed in the context of 'being a local' once, but I am not going to look for the article/interview.

But little.Lonzie sure looks like him.

Oh, is that how we determine paternity now? Looks? Come on. Lonzie looks like a gorillion other bald blue eyed babies.

Its like that nut who announced he killed Jon Benet Ramsey. No you didn't you fool: stop inserting yourself in the case. Same scenario. IMO.

WRE had Lonzie last. He is the one who knows where Lonzie is, and he isn't telling.

Oh, is that how we determine paternity now? Looks? Come on. Lonzie looks like a gorillion other bald blue eyed babies.

Its like that nut who announced he killed Jon Benet Ramsey. No you didn't you fool: stop inserting yourself in the case. Same scenario. IMO.

WRE had Lonzie last. He is the one who knows where Lonzie is, and he isn't telling.

Well be does not look like Chris Barton. We usually resemble one of our parents or family member.

Well be does not look like Chris Barton. We usually resemble one of our parents or family member.

Maybe RB should get or try and get a dna test done to prove he is or isn't Lonzie's biological father. That would determine once and for all if he is or isn't the dad. Maybe LE could help him with that seeing as they collected evidence?

CB is now a 41 year old junkie. He may very well have resembled him more when he was younger, or have you seen CB's baby pics too? I don't get why everyone is all over this dude. And even if he was Lonzie's dad, so what? Doesn't change the fact that WRE was the caregiver and Lonzie disappeared under his watch.

Maybe RB should get or try and get a dna test done to prove he is or isn't Lonzie's biological father. That would determine once and for all if he is or isn't the dad. Maybe LE could help him with that seeing as they collected evidence?

LOL!! If he wanted one, he had 20 months to get one. I doubt LE wants any part of that red herring filled circus.
It is a lot easier to be the "bio dad" of a dead kid you never knew, with all the sympathy and possible cash money that accompanies it than to be the "bio dad" of an alive kid who costs you $$.

CB is now a 41 year old junkie. He may very well have resembled him more when he was younger, or have you seen CB's baby pics too? I don't get why everyone is all over this dude. And even if he was Lonzie's dad, so what? Doesn't change the fact that WRE was the caregiver and Lonzie disappeared under his watch.

LOL!! If he wanted one, he had 20 months to get one. I doubt LE wants any part of that red herring filled circus.
It is a lot easier to be the "bio dad" of a dead kid you never knew, with all the sympathy and possible cash money that accompanies it than to be the "bio dad" of an alive kid who costs you $$.

RB would of only been able to get a paternity test done with LB's cooperation i would think? I guess seeing as we don't really know the full circumstances of the situation its all a moot point anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member