GUILTY FL - Lonzie Barton, 2, Jacksonville, 24 July 2015 - #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I would have thought the person/friend that Lonna stopped to see on the way home would have been a witness as well. Unless it's one of those people.

Hi friends, just checking in. Sad to see Lonzie is still out there, cold and alone. And even sadder that the piece of ...... that gave birth to him is out there having a ball and covering for the other piece of.... Who likely murdered him.

She said she felt sad for Ebron, that was a little hard to swallow.

I didn't read that, must have missed it.

Really, than why did she travel so far to search for the baby?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

No matter how much one speculates,thinks they have things figured out or thinks people are doing good and helping. There is NO way of knowing anything in this case. Sadly NONE of these people can be trusted. Not the friends nor the family..
Audio tape with Lonna on it was taped by Dave and Brittany Pembleton. <modsnip>

So who really can be trusted?

at approx 2:18 in the video is where she comments on Ebron and her impressions.

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/story...2/i-dont-feel-my-effort-was-in-vain/71606294/

I don't understand this story. She found an individual toddler shoe in a home (whose home?) and then gave it to Ebron's lawyer at the hearing? And she found a Rx bottle belonging to Lonna in the house? What's with that? Who is the person and why is she collecting items? These are not things she found in public spaces and she is not LE with a search warrant.

I am just as confused. The story said she and other volunteer searchers were allowed access to LL's previous residence? That seemed odd to me.

:confused:

Sent from my XT1058 using Tapatalk

idk maybe she is just a soft touch. she saw him in real life which made him human. i think hes a messed up person but i am one that couldnt kill anyone no matter what they did unless i saw it myself and it involved my kid.

Maybe they can be pen pals! Looney bird.

i dont think she travelled because she is a fan of RE. im sure she was touched by this case and had the means to come search.

then again maybe she is a loon, its not unheard of. charlie manson got some young chick to marry him. the hillside stranglers have a female following.

I didn't read that, must have missed it.

Really, than why did she travel so far to search for the baby?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

We are leaving Facebook on Facebook. Facebook comments (or screen caps of same) by non POIs is not open for posting or this conversation. Even if they are posted on the Find Lonzie page by that page's admin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member