GUILTY FL - Lonzie Barton, 2, Jacksonville, 24 July 2015 - #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Poor Lonzie! Poor kid never really had much of a chance in life. Everyone around him is a hot mess!

http://www.news4jax.com/exclusive-interview-with-ruben-ebrons-exgirlfriend-mom/35083766
This should be good.

What I find particularly interesting is that this girl had allegedged that RE raped her and wanted to keep RE away from her and the three children. Recently, she asked the courts to ammend that order. I can't find the exact date, but it was within the time frame that RE contacted her 31 times. Now she's giving interviews where she supposedly makes strong allegations against LB and CB?! How convenient.

http://www.news4jax.com/exclusive-interview-with-ruben-ebrons-exgirlfriend-mom/35083766
This should be good.

What I find particularly interesting is that this girl had allegedged that RE raped her and wanted to keep RE away from her and the three children. Recently, she asked the courts to ammend that order. I can't find the exact date, but it was within the time frame that RE contacted her 31 times. Now she's giving interviews where she supposedly makes strong allegations against LB and CB?! How convenient.

Also according to news, she lives with Ruben Ebrons parents. She believes he had something to do with it they do not. Wonder how that makes for living comfortable.

any paraphrasing for me? clip not found.

This should be good.

any paraphrasing for me? clip not found.

It's basically a teaser for the 5:00 news. The newscaster said there is an interview with JR (RE's ex) and that she is making "strong allegations" against LB & CB and will give the reasons she is calling LB a liar.

This should be good.

BBM

--ruben and the ex were in court August 27th.

http://www.news4jax.com/news/ruben-ebron-back-in-court-with-exgirlfriend/34956972
[h=1]Ruben Ebron back in court with ex-girlfriend[/h]

i think she is one too ^shrug^ i think RE and LL are involved and so does JR. im not so sure about CB actually being involved but he takes LL's side anyways cuz whooped.

It's basically a teaser for the 5:00 news. The newscaster said there is an interview with JR (RE's ex) and that she is making "strong allegations" against LB & CB and will give the reasons she is calling LB a liar.

This should be good.

I missed it if it was on at 5:00, but it's supposed to be on at 6--in a few minutes. http://www.news4jax.com/livestream/wjxt-news-livestream/22218214

http://www.news4jax.com/news/ruben-ebrons-ex-talks-about-lonzie-barton-case/35087480

Interview w/ his ex.

She asked to have her identity concealed but said she’s tired of remaining silent about Lonzie’s disappearance. She questions why JSO officers withheld information from the public about Lonna Barton's cooperation and she said police initially portrayed Ebron as monster, and Lonna Barton as a worried mom.

”It really ticks me off that for almost a month it was all about him. The detective was saying she’s cooperative, but he’s lying. It’s one way or the other, you can’t have it both ways, so why didn’t they start this from the beginning. If she was lying from the beginning, why didn’t police put that out,” Ebron’s ex said.

Ebron’s ex said the three kids they have together miss their father desperately, and she’s angered that an injunction she filed and tried to get dismissed, restricts Ebron from seeing his family.

i dont think its so much she had the CO amended i think she just didnt follow through. she didnt go to the court and have it amended she just didnt go im guessing.

Thanks PJFL.
Sounds like she drank the same kool-ade that WRE fed his mother.

i dont think its so much she had the CO amended i think she just didnt follow through. she didnt go to the court and have it amended she just didnt go im guessing.
She went to court. Read the article lauriej posted:
http://www.news4jax.com/news/ruben-ebron-back-in-court-with-exgirlfriend/34956972

Re: the ex-gf interview:
It boggles my mind that she can publicly support him, and say complimentary things about him, when we know what he did to her and her sister. Does she think the public has no clue? Does she think that the records aren't available? ALSO, why is she being critical of JSO? They are the ones who come running to protect her everytime WRE beats her, tries to rape her, or threatens her, etc!

She is just parotting WRE's mother at this point:
Ruben is nice? check
he loves kids? check
the police are mean to us/setting him up? check

I don't know her story, and don't care to, but I think she needs to get out of the Ebron house, put some distance between herself and his mother, and give her head several shakes.

JMO

I agree with you Brighidin.

Which makes me wonder...She is or was a dancer, correct? Perhaps she isn't now that she is living with the Ebrons, and I'm sure they have a nice clean home, free babysitting for the grandbabies, kindness, food, shelter, a supportive family life. Maybe that rock-and-a-hard-place factors into her opinion of the man who is their son. No public support for WRE, no support for her, KWIM?

I'm not saying they've threatened her, but I'm sure all those calls from WRE had lots of threats and implications. And then I wondered if maybe she wanted to change the protective order in order to be able to stay with them legally, or perhaps to just get him to stop hassling her. After all, he won't be getting out any time soon.

I'd hate to be her right now. Whether she really supports him in her heart or is only saying it to get him off her back (or media or whomever or for whatever reason), she's now in the spotlight. Ick. Just hope it's not for material gain. This case is a mess. Poor kids. :(

JMO

It boggles my mind that she can publicly support him, and say complimentary things about him, when we know what he did to her and her sister. Does she think the public has no clue? Does she think that the records aren't available? ALSO, why is she being critical of JSO? They are the ones who come running to protect her everytime WRE beats her, tries to rape her, or threatens her, etc!

Ruben is nice? check
he loves kids? check

I don't know her story, and don't care to, but I think she needs to get out of the Ebron house, put some distance between herself and his mother, and give her head several shakes.

JMO

Ruben is nice? check
he loves kids? check

JMO

They don't care about the truth or what REALLY happened to Lonzie. I'm so repulsed
by all the players in this drama, I'm not even going to read her paid interview... they're all cut from the same mold. It's flabbergasting, exhausting and insulting to
our intelligence. I'll listen only to chief Hackeny.

I agree with you Brighidin.

Which makes me wonder...She is or was a dancer, correct? Perhaps she isn't now that she is living with the Ebrons, and I'm sure they have a nice clean home, free babysitting for the grandbabies, kindness, food, shelter, a supportive family life. Maybe that rock-and-a-hard-place factors into her opinion of the man who is their son. No public support for WRE, no support for her, KWIM?

I'm not saying they've threatened her, but I'm sure all those calls from WRE had lots of threats and implications. And then I wondered if maybe she wanted to change the protective order in order to be able to stay with them legally, or perhaps to just get him to stop hassling her. After all, he won't be getting out any time soon.

I'd hate to be her right now. Whether she really supports him in her heart or is only saying it to get him off her back (or media or whomever or for whatever reason), she's now in the spotlight. Ick. Just hope it's not for material gain. This case is a mess. Poor kids. :(

JMO
Agreed.

They don't care about the truth or what REALLY happened to Lonzie. I'm so repulsed
by all the players in this drama, I'm not even going to read her paid interview... they're all cut from the same mold. It's flabbergasting, exhausting and insulting to

WHERES HACKNEY lol
I wish he'd give us an update, too. :)
Why do you think she was paid?

This case is turning into such a convoluted mess!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I'll listen to Hackney too. Anytime. He doesn't need a press conference. He can whisper in my ear.

Oops....sorry, my mind wandered for a sec.

I think LE is quite fine with this gang talking and talking.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cynthialynn13