GUILTY FL - Lonzie Barton, 2, Jacksonville, 24 July 2015 - #8

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wednesday’s court appearance was a status hearing where the judge confirmed both Chris and Lonna Barton completed their psychological and parenting assessments.

I'd love to know the results! It sounds like Lonzie's sister is doing well out of the care of her parents:

“I visited with her yesterday for three hours, she has a lot of exciting activities going on this week. She went to the pumpkin patch at school yesterday. She is going to be with extended family this evening to carve some pumpkins. Tomorrow they have a big party at school, Friday there is no school and Saturday she is excited about going trick-or-treating,” the girl's guardian ad litem told Gooding.
“I was pleased to see the report from the therapist that the child is responding well to therapy, beginning to open up, and the therapist also said that the grandmother had been very helpful and they have a good relationship with one another. That's so important for a small child,” Gooding said.

The guardian ad litem also said the girl is doing well and she is right where she needs to be with her grandmother.

http://www.news4jax.com/news/custody-hearing-held-for-lonzie-bartons-sister/36099884

Perhaps as she continues to open up to the therapist, some new info. about Lonzie and what happened that evening may be revealed.

WHERE is Lonzie. Parenting lesson wth, lost that right long ago surely.

I am utterly sick of these 2, next they will be reporting that RE is getting to see his kids in jail. Never mind that there is a baby missing...

JACKSONVILLE, Fla. — A Duval County judge has ruled that Lonna Lauramore Barton and William "Ruben" Ebron will be tried together for their involvement in the disappearance of toddler Lonzie Barton.
Their next pretrial hearing for any new motions filed after Thursday is scheduled for Nov. 9. The jury selection date is set for Dec. 7.

While the pair will be tried together, there will be a separate jury for each.

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/story/news/local/2015/10/29/judge-grants-motion/74793106/

It won't be a surprise if the trial date gets pushed back but I'd really like to see this show get on the road.

Wednesday’s court appearance was a status hearing where the judge confirmed both Chris and Lonna Barton completed their psychological and parenting assessments.

I'd love to know the results! It sounds like Lonzie's sister is doing well out of the care of her parents:

“I visited with her yesterday for three hours, she has a lot of exciting activities going on this week. She went to the pumpkin patch at school yesterday. She is going to be with extended family this evening to carve some pumpkins. Tomorrow they have a big party at school, Friday there is no school and Saturday she is excited about going trick-or-treating,” the girl's guardian ad litem told Gooding.
“I was pleased to see the report from the therapist that the child is responding well to therapy, beginning to open up, and the therapist also said that the grandmother had been very helpful and they have a good relationship with one another. That's so important for a small child,” Gooding said.

The guardian ad litem also said the girl is doing well and she is right where she needs to be with her grandmother.

http://www.news4jax.com/news/custody-hearing-held-for-lonzie-bartons-sister/36099884

Keep that child away from the evil ones, please!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

JACKSONVILLE, Fla. — A Duval County judge has ruled that Lonna Lauramore Barton and William "Ruben" Ebron will be tried together for their involvement in the disappearance of toddler Lonzie Barton.
Their next pretrial hearing for any new motions filed after Thursday is scheduled for Nov. 9. The jury selection date is set for Dec. 7.

While the pair will be tried together, there will be a separate jury for each.

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/story/news/local/2015/10/29/judge-grants-motion/74793106/

It won't be a surprise if the trial date gets pushed back but I'd really like to see this show get on the road.

I just wish someone would tell where Lonzie is so he can have proper burial.
Comeon Lonna if you are the Mom you say you are, tell us where that baby's remains are.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thank you all for the updates on Lonzie's case. I can't even find the words to describe the frustration and despair I feel in my heart after reading here.

All of the time and effort dedicated to LLB + CB, yet we still know NOTHING more about where this precious, blue eyed little :angel: is!

:overreaction:

The utter injustice of it all does not escape me, or any of you. I hope Lonzie can hear our cries for him, wherever he may be.

#FINDLONZIE!
:please:

:praying:

:candle:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Before that arrest, they [Chris and Lonna] went to a psychic for answers.

First Coast News found out about this a few weeks ago while Lewis Turner was working on a feature story about the Powerball jackpot.

Mostly as a fun angle, Turner called a Middleburg psychic to chime in on the story.

That psychic didn't have much to offer, but at the end of the conversation he brought up the fact that Lonzie Barton's parents had recently visited him for a psychic reading, he said, in hopes of finding their son.

First Coast News asked if the psychic happened to record this visit, and he said he had. He offered the video and audio, and that's what you'll be seeing here in this story.
"You guys [the Jacksonville Sheriff's Office] are saying Ruben done it, Ruben done it, Ruben done it… but you won't show us no proof," she [Lonna] is heard saying.

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/story...barton-seek-out-psychic-for-answers/74838128/

First Coast News found out about this a few weeks ago while Lewis Turner was working on a feature story about the Powerball jackpot.

Mostly as a fun angle, Turner called a Middleburg psychic to chime in on the story.

That psychic didn't have much to offer, but at the end of the conversation he brought up the fact that Lonzie Barton's parents had recently visited him for a psychic reading, he said, in hopes of finding their son.

First Coast News asked if the psychic happened to record this visit, and he said he had. He offered the video and audio, and that's what you'll be seeing here in this story.
"You guys [the Jacksonville Sheriff's Office] are saying Ruben done it, Ruben done it, Ruben done it… but you won't show us no proof," she [Lonna] is heard saying.

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/story...barton-seek-out-psychic-for-answers/74838128/

Anyone else notice what looks like a nice size baby bump?

LOL, burned!

Too bad there's no psychic medium/client privilege, eh Ruben?

Maybe went back to drugs and OD because his tolerance was lowered from being locked up. MOO

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk

He was also on witness list for Ebron too, defense list.

http://www.news4jax.com/news/pedestrian-struck-killed-on-i10/36188404

"GLEN ST. MARY, Fla. - A woman walking on Interstate 10 in Baker County at 11:15 p.m. Saturday was struck and killed by a tractor-trailer, according to Florida Highway Patrol. Troopers say driver Dwain Jerry Simpson, Louisville, Kentucky, was driving a semi west on I-10 when 21-year-old Brianna Lauramore, of Sanderson, walked into the path of the big rig. Lauramore died at the scene. According to FHP, it's not known why Lauaramore was walking on the interstate."

Any relation too Lonzie's mom? Why would someone even walking on side of the road walk out into front of a big rig? If not on drugs or suicidal.

well rest in peace to her....least she can have a funeral...

May sound rude of me but they'll always be a story with this case /family apart from the one we want..

Where is lonzie ?

Another news story unrelated to Lonzie but all about the circus. RIP to that girl of course. Not her fault she was ran over and also a relative to LB.

Thinking of you Lonzie.

Another news story unrelated to Lonzie but all about the circus. RIP to that girl of course. Not her fault she was ran over and also a relative to LB.

Thinking of you Lonzie.

Tragic for her family.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members