GUILTY FL - Lonzie Barton, 2, Jacksonville, 24 July 2015 - #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think if they waive the hearing still happens but without them Physically present?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

http://www.actionnewsjax.com/news/n...ore-barton-ruben-ebron-expected-court-/npJqX/

Both were expected to appear at about 9 a.m. However, both waived their appearances.

Ebron is expected back in court Tuesday for his attempted escape charges. Lauramore Barton is expected back in court for a final pretrial hearing on Dec. 3.

If they waived their appearances, was there not court? The article doesn't say if anything happened.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I think they Waive it because they know they are not getting out nor do they stand a chance to....

I believe their attorney appears for them.

http://www.actionnewsjax.com/news/n...ore-barton-ruben-ebron-expected-court-/npJqX/

Both were expected to appear at about 9 a.m. However, both waived their appearances.

Ebron is expected back in court Tuesday for his attempted escape charges. Lauramore Barton is expected back in court for a final pretrial hearing on Dec. 3.

If they waived their appearances, was there not court? The article doesn't say if anything happened.

And now that pesky Ebron and his attorney want to split up the trials for his numerous charges:

Tuesday lawyers for Ebron argued that he should go on trial Dec. 7 as scheduled on the child neglect and lying to police officer charges but that he should have a second trial for the prison escape charges.

Prosecutors want to try Ebron on all the charges at one trial. Circuit Judge Mark Borello did not rule on the issue Tuesday but said he would issue a ruling in the next few days.

Furthermore:

Prosecutors and defense lawyers both indicated doubt that the Dec. 7 trial will occur, with defense attorneys saying they don’t know if they’ll be prepared in time. A continuance would likely be requested Dec. 3 during the final pretrial hearing.

Ebron and Lauramore Barton would have to waive their right to a speedy trial if they ask for a delay. Under Florida law, anyone charged with a crime has a right to go on trial within 180 days of being arrested.

http://jacksonville.com/news/crime/...-separate-criminal-trials-charges-against-him

And Ebron's parents weighed in on the matter:

Ebron's lawyer argued Tuesday there should have a separate trial on the escape and contraband charges. Ebron's parents agree.

"I feel the last two things that were piled on are irrelevant to compare it to the first three, but they are going to try and join them," William Ebron Sr. said after the hearing. "I don't see the interconnectivity."

"What he is doing is wanting to stack things and keep him in jail and give him what time that's not even relevant," Wanda Ebron said.

http://www.news4jax.com/news/ruben-ebron-lonna-barton-expected-in-court-tuesday/36358096

And now that pesky Ebron and his attorney want to split up the trials for his numerous charges:

Tuesday lawyers for Ebron argued that he should go on trial Dec. 7 as scheduled on the child neglect and lying to police officer charges but that he should have a second trial for the prison escape charges.

Prosecutors want to try Ebron on all the charges at one trial. Circuit Judge Mark Borello did not rule on the issue Tuesday but said he would issue a ruling in the next few days.

Furthermore:

Prosecutors and defense lawyers both indicated doubt that the Dec. 7 trial will occur, with defense attorneys saying they don’t know if they’ll be prepared in time. A continuance would likely be requested Dec. 3 during the final pretrial hearing.

Ebron and Lauramore Barton would have to waive their right to a speedy trial if they ask for a delay. Under Florida law, anyone charged with a crime has a right to go on trial within 180 days of being arrested.

http://jacksonville.com/news/crime/...-separate-criminal-trials-charges-against-him

And Ebron's parents weighed in on the matter:

Ebron's lawyer argued Tuesday there should have a separate trial on the escape and contraband charges. Ebron's parents agree.

"I feel the last two things that were piled on are irrelevant to compare it to the first three, but they are going to try and join them," William Ebron Sr. said after the hearing. "I don't see the interconnectivity."

"What he is doing is wanting to stack things and keep him in jail and give him what time that's not even relevant," Wanda Ebron said.

http://www.news4jax.com/news/ruben-ebron-lonna-barton-expected-in-court-tuesday/36358096

Oh, poor, poor WRE! Piling on charges of crimes he chose to commit, just to keep the criminal in jail! It's just sooooo unfair. That's all I'm going to say before I end up in the corner. UGH!

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/video...deo-released-of-lonna-before-arrest/75672054/

Another video if any cares. I haven't watch, I think it's the ending before the trio got arrested in Baker county for the drugs.

Added, not the actual video yet, just the news clip. [emoji35]

A few parts of the video are shown here

New undercover video: Lonzie's mom talks about drug use, custody of her daughter

"You wanna sit here and put me down for making a bad decision on who I left my child with, honestly I peed clean," she can be heard saying on the video.
She goes on to say "When all this **** was going on, I wasn't even ****** up on drugs."

She also says, "People that know me, know better ... If you have to question whether I'd do something like that ... that's just, who could, what momma could,"
said Lauramore Barton.

It's the first time we've heard Lauramore Barton question leaving Lonzie with her then boyfriend Ruben Ebron, who is charged in Lonzie's disappearance. Lauramore Barton even talked about her tattoo of Ebron's name.

"I need someone to cover up a tattoo for me,"
said Lauramore Barton.

Throughout the two hours of newly released video, Chris Barton doesn't say much. But you see the couple prepping what appears to be drugs. We've also shown Lauramore Barton shooting what police say was the drug Molly.

"If it's not Molly, I don't even pay. It's the only thing I do really," said Lauramore Barton.

So she made all these horrible decisions without being on drugs? Does she think that makes her sound better somehow?

Did Ebron once say the fluid coming from sweet Lonzie's ear was medicine?

How much medicine would it take to overdose a child? Is it even possible with over the counter drugs? This baby was sick, and most likely cranky, was Lonzie given something to make him sleep? If he was cranky for a few days, then he could have been given something during those days...often. Even possible for something to make sweet Lonzie sleep that wasn't over the counter.

I would love to know who took the picture of Lonzie laying in bed with the bottle in his mouth. That is the type of picture that is taken out of love, a special moment. I'm sorry but if it was Ebron I don't think it would have been taken out of love.

I have visions of Lonzie and Kyrain laughing and playing with their wings on. Fly high little men, we'll take care of matters down here.

A few parts of the video are shown here

New undercover video: Lonzie's mom talks about drug use, custody of her daughter

"You wanna sit here and put me down for making a bad decision on who I left my child with, honestly I peed clean," she can be heard saying on the video.
She goes on to say "When all this **** was going on, I wasn't even ****** up on drugs."

She also says, "People that know me, know better ... If you have to question whether I'd do something like that ... that's just, who could, what momma could,"
said Lauramore Barton.

It's the first time we've heard Lauramore Barton question leaving Lonzie with her then boyfriend Ruben Ebron, who is charged in Lonzie's disappearance. Lauramore Barton even talked about her tattoo of Ebron's name.

"I need someone to cover up a tattoo for me,"
said Lauramore Barton.

Throughout the two hours of newly released video, Chris Barton doesn't say much. But you see the couple prepping what appears to be drugs. We've also shown Lauramore Barton shooting what police say was the drug Molly.

"If it's not Molly, I don't even pay. It's the only thing I do really," said Lauramore Barton.

Ugh. :mad: And more:

The couple was arrested hours after appearing in a Duval County courtroom, where they each asked for custody of their 5-year-old daughter. Something that Lonna Barton can also be heard complaining about in the newest video.

“(The) thing about it was she’s like, ‘Oh we see that you guys aren’t visiting like you’re supposed to.’ **** I visit. I exceed what you gave me,” Lonna Barton said. “I straight tell them, ‘I’m exceeding what you ****ing gave me. I see her four days more than what you give me.’ I said, ‘My mom brings her to my house every morning. I give her a bath, I get her dressed and my mom takes her to school.’”
During the new video the Barton's also discuss the attorney's they have representing them who they said they think will do a good job.

“I seen on the news she walked in and seen people behind her and I was like ****. She must have ****ing attorneys, have two of them walking up behind her,” Chris Barton said. “I just saw you on the news and saw two attorneys. I was like ****, she got this **** on lock.

“Just some of the ****ing things they was asking the lawyer and he was like a I don’t give a **** attitude and he ain’t taking **** from nobody,” Chris Barton continued.

“Yeah, he’s pretty straight. He helped Michael Dunn walk. Got Michael Dunn off and he was guilty,” Lonna Barton said.

“Yeah, that Michael Dunn case was bull****,” Chris Barton said.

http://www.news4jax.com/news/video-evidence-is-smoking-gun-against-bartons-expert-says/36415632

Ugh. :mad: And more:

The couple was arrested hours after appearing in a Duval County courtroom, where they each asked for custody of their 5-year-old daughter. Something that Lonna Barton can also be heard complaining about in the newest video.

“(The) thing about it was she’s like, ‘Oh we see that you guys aren’t visiting like you’re supposed to.’ **** I visit. I exceed what you gave me,” Lonna Barton said. “I straight tell them, ‘I’m exceeding what you ****ing gave me. I see her four days more than what you give me.’ I said, ‘My mom brings her to my house every morning. I give her a bath, I get her dressed and my mom takes her to school.’”
During the new video the Barton's also discuss the attorney's they have representing them who they said they think will do a good job.

“I seen on the news she walked in and seen people behind her and I was like ****. She must have ****ing attorneys, have two of them walking up behind her,” Chris Barton said. “I just saw you on the news and saw two attorneys. I was like ****, she got this **** on lock.

“Just some of the ****ing things they was asking the lawyer and he was like a I don’t give a **** attitude and he ain’t taking **** from nobody,” Chris Barton continued.

“Yeah, he’s pretty straight. He helped Michael Dunn walk. Got Michael Dunn off and he was guilty,” Lonna Barton said.

“Yeah, that Michael Dunn case was bull****,” Chris Barton said.

http://www.news4jax.com/news/video-evidence-is-smoking-gun-against-bartons-expert-says/36415632

I'm overwhelmed by the intelligence of these conversations. SMDH *eyeroll*

Is this new? John Bachman just posted on Twitter new info about blood evidence in the #findlonzie case?! Anyone else see this?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
omnia