GUILTY FL - Lonzie Barton, 2, Jacksonville, 24 July 2015 - #8

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just listened to the whole interview. Wow.
When he asked her what she thought happened, I think she told partial truth. She thinks Lonzie got into Ebron's drugs and overdosed and Ebron freaked out.

What if Ebron accidentally overdosed Lonzie in an attempt to treat a skull fracture?

Isn't Ebron's mother a nurse? Didn't they visit her earlier in the week? Around the same time that Lonna says she discovered the bruise behind Lonzie's ear?

I just looked up basal skull fracture and the treatment for a minor fracture could be as simple as pain relievers.

What if they took Lonzie to see Ebron's mother earlier that week and she diagnosed the injury and how to treat it at home? I've always felt her statements regarding her son indicated some knowledge of what happened to Lonzie.

Lonna says she bought pain reliever that day for Lonzie's teeth but I wonder if they were trying to treat Lonzie at home because they knew the injury would spark an investigation into how it happened. And...Lonzie was getting worse, not better.

Maybe Lonzie did get into Ebron's drugs. Maybe Ebron gave him drugs in an attempt to "help" him.

I'm still on the fence as to whether Lonzie died before Lonna went to work or after.

Hopefully the rest of this interview will be released soon!

Sorry, I need another break, I have reached the point where they discuss Lonzie's state of health in the days prior to his being reported missing and it is just brutal. Both LEO are playing bad cop now and listening to her justify how she was "going" to take him to see the doctor or PA on Friday is just

its just too much. May try to finish transcribing that portion later.

Five days into her son being missing and Lonna is so cold. Not just cold, she lacks anything that can remotely be deemed as human. I will leave what I think at that.

[video=youtube;ya_T-lgWsck]https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&t=5&v=ya_T-lgWsck&app=desktop[/video]

I agree! BIG THANK YOU for sharing this video!:tyou:

And e is pretty close to what Molly is. Hmmm.

My hubby was a NYC paramedic years ago, and when I asked him that, he said that there are drug ODs that can cause bleeding in some circumstances, especially from the nose, mouth, and rectum, plus you'd see symptoms in children that you don't see as often in adults due to dosages and even due to internal organ maturity. In his opinion, such extreme symptoms are less frequently listed as side effects because their "predecessor" symptoms are. The example he gave me was Ecstacy, which can cause sharp rise in body temp which can lead to hyperthermia, which can cause organ failure and bleeding. This is his opinion only, but I did locate some correlating references: http://www.drugabuse.gov/drugs-abuse/commonly-abused-drugs-charts#mdma
http://www.healthhype.com/ecstasy-effects-toxicity-and-death-mdma-overdose-symptoms.html

does that mean later on she heard a different version? If at the house he was still telling her the carjack story it seems to me that MAY be a slip indicating that later she stopped hearing that version and heard another.

Did RE or Lonna ever come out with a different version after the video of him ditching the car was released? I'm sure that's when everyone stopped hearing the car jacking story, but I don't remember if another explanation was ever given.

The 911 call was noticeable for Ebron’s demeanor. In a calm, almost monotonous voice, Ebron told a 911 operator that his car had been stolen in the early morning hours of July 24.

He describes it as a bright orange Honda Civic and says he didn’t see the people who stole the car. It takes 15 to 20 seconds before Ebron mentioned that “his kid” was in the back seat.

“Your what?” says the 911 operator after Ebron mentions it in the same tone of voice he uses throughout the call. Ebron tells the operator he had two kids in the car, but one of them got out before the theft.

http://jacksonville.com/news/crime/...on-told-police-she-believes-her-son-overdosed

Actually, it was 27 seconds before Ebron casually mentioned that "My kid is in the back."

At around 1:59 Ebron says "Get a ride, get a ride right now, yeah" to someone - presumably Lonna. Later in the call he tells dispatch that he has "my girl" on another phone. At 3:33 you can hear a voice that sounds like it was coming from a phone, then Ebron says "I - I don't know... hold on one second (inaudible)... hold on." A pause then Ebron says "Hello? I'm sorry, my girl's calling on the other line."

I'm trying to figure out how that meshes with what Lonna told detectives about when she heard that Lonzie was missing. And why she went to the friend's house to collect $20 at two in the morning.

The 911 call is here too in case you can't open the other link:

http://www.news4jax.com/news/ruben-ebrons-first-911-call-to-police/36439160

At another point in an interview with detectives, Barton called Ebrton (sic) a coward.

"He could have *advertiser censored***** called me to come home and get my baby if he was getting on his *advertiser censored***** nerves," Barton said. "There's a lot of things he could have done to keep my baby from getting hurt, period. Could have called my mom. She would have come."

Lonna Barton and her mother met with detectives in another interview.

Mother to Lonna Barton: "If I ever see you with a black man again I'll disown you. You understand me?"
Barton "Yeah I understand."
Mother: "You stick to your own."
Barton: "If you think I hurt my kid..."
Mother: "I don't think that."
Barton: "Why are you looking at me like that if I thought he'd hurt my kid I wouldn't have *advertiser censored***** left him with him."
Mother: "I'm hurt too."
Barton: "You're looking at me like I'd done something wrong. I didn't do anything wrong."

http://www.news4jax.com/news/ebrons-first-911-call-to-police-released/36438916

It sounds like even Lonna doesn't believe her own theory about Lonzie overdosing.

at the 50:00 mark LEO/interviewers lose their tempers with Lonna. She continues to maintain that she did not tell C that Ebron told her the car was stolen while she was still at Wacko's - she steadfastly maintains that C is lying and she never could have said that to her as she did not know that info til she arrived at Pinebrook and officers told her.

Then she "tries to remember" as officers inform her the text exists and it occurred while she was still at Wacko's. They assure her they have the phone records and the time of the 91 cal does not align with when she claims to have first knowledge of the story of the car being stolen.

Interviewer "You know right now - that's true."

Lonna "okay"

Interviewer "you better figure it out"

Lonna "okay"

Interviewer "think for a minute"

Lonna "I'm thinking, I really am thinking"

Interviewer "the text message is there" (wacko's) "Because I know what time he called you. I know what time the 911 call was. I know where your at, I know where he's at. I know about the stop and what BOTHERS me big time - hold on" (raises his voice and raps on the table for emphasis as she attempts to interrupt him)

"What bother me big time is you gotta - look at me - I'm gonna get - I'm gonna stay calm as I can. This thing's getting done tonight. It is gettin done tonight - with you" (points at her)

"You got knowledge that something happened, don't - don't protect that - "

Other interviewer (female) interjects "Don't protect this man. Don't go down with the ship"

interviewer (male) "One thing I can tell ya, one thing I can tell ya is his phone recordings and everything like that help us and it paints a picture when we finally get all these phone records back"

interviewer (female) "we ain't been sitting on our *** for four days"

Lonna "I know you haven't. I never said that - I know you guys haven't"

interviewer (female) "here's the thing"

Lonnna "I'm trying to give you everything that I can" (talking over the female officer)

interviewer (female) "no you're not. Listen. Listen. I'm gonna try to say this as easy as I can, okay? You are gonna get your dumb*** in a lot of trouble over 'I'm gonna - I'm gonna protect my man. I'm gonna - I'm gonna have my man's back.' That's what you're telling people 'I'm gonna have my man's back' You can't - "

Lonna interjects "I'm not"

interviewer (female) continues "listen - who cares if you said it or not. But here's what I see about you. I see you - my child is missing, I don't give a rat's ************* *** whose got to go to jail, somebody better go to jail and you know what? Here's the thing. We haven't been sitting around for four days for nothing. So I can tell you what you've done when. Every - what you don't - right now what you don't understand, is everybody you talk to comes and tells us"

Lonna "okay"

interview (male) slides the photo of the child's themed "Cars" movie blanket across the table to land before Lonna

interviewer (female) continues "and everybody that you've been around comes and tells us"

Lonna "okay"

interviewer (female) "so to sit and tell people that you're gonna have his back. It kinda makes me a little sick"

Lonna "I didn't say I have his back"

interviewer (male) "Oh you had his back when you came in here that night. We're hopefully past that"

interviewer (female) interjects "when you came in here and sat in his lap . . . Did you come in here and sit down with him?"

Lonna "I did"

interviewer (female) "okay here's the thing. I love this man to death" (points at male interviewer for illustration) "but if he hurts my child I'm ******* gonna wring his ********* neck and kill him"

interviewer (male) "that's no accident. I can tell you this thing, everybody knows and even you are street smart enough to know that ******* stolen car is ********(BS)"

Lonna "I done told you that. I fully agree with that"

interviewer (male) "we know that's ******** (BS)"

interviewer (female) "and you know it's ******** (BS)"

I won't transcribe the last of this video where she talks about the bruise and they question her about the vomiting and the diarrhea and the lethargy. If someone else is so inclined more power. I have had more than enough of Lonna Barton today.

I look forward to the release of the next portion of the interview. It is painful watching but this is the tip of the iceberg I think. The next one will be even more incriminating IMO.

Thank you tlcy for your transcriptions, I know it had to have been very rough. I have never despised someone as much as I do Lonna. Horrible being!

Unbelievable. Just reading a bit of this stuff makes me feel unclean. What a disgusting, seedy little world these creatures inhabit.

Did RE or Lonna ever come out with a different version after the video of him ditching the car was released? I'm sure that's when everyone stopped hearing the car jacking story, but I don't remember if another explanation was ever given.

as fare as I know, based on what has been released in the press, RE has stuck by that car stolen baloney. And LB has insisted that RE has never told her different. That is why that one bolded statement during the interview struck me so odd.

I won't transcribe the last of this video where she talks about the bruise and they question her about the vomiting and the diarrhea and the lethargy. If someone else is so inclined more power. I have had more than enough of Lonna Barton today.

I look forward to the release of the next portion of the interview. It is painful watching but this is the tip of the iceberg I think. The next one will be even more incriminating IMO.

:bow: to you tlcya....

:gthanks: just isn't enough for putting your :earson: and 'scribing for Lonzie's thread.

:grouphug:

:loveyou:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The 911 call was noticeable for Ebron’s demeanor. In a calm, almost monotonous voice, Ebron told a 911 operator that his car had been stolen in the early morning hours of July 24.

He describes it as a bright orange Honda Civic and says he didn’t see the people who stole the car. It takes 15 to 20 seconds before Ebron mentioned that “his kid” was in the back seat.

“Your what?” says the 911 operator after Ebron mentions it in the same tone of voice he uses throughout the call. Ebron tells the operator he had two kids in the car, but one of them got out before the theft.

http://jacksonville.com/news/crime/...on-told-police-she-believes-her-son-overdosed

Actually, it was 27 seconds before Ebron casually mentioned that "My kid is in the back."

At around 1:59 Ebron says "Get a ride, get a ride right now, yeah" to someone - presumably Lonna. Later in the call he tells dispatch that he has "my girl" on another phone. At 3:33 you can hear a voice that sounds like it was coming from a phone, then Ebron says "I - I don't know... hold on one second (inaudible)... hold on." A pause then Ebron says "Hello? I'm sorry, my girl's calling on the other line."

I'm trying to figure out how that meshes with what Lonna told detectives about when she heard that Lonzie was missing. And why she went to the friend's house to collect $20 at two in the morning.

The 911 call is here too in case you can't open the other link:

http://www.news4jax.com/news/ruben-ebrons-first-911-call-to-police/36439160

It just occurred to me that she was on the phone with WRE when he was on the other phone with 911. You can hear that on the 911 recording when he tells her to get a ride home...That may be how she heard the car was stolen and Lonzie gone. Doesn't LE tell her in the interview that they know she knew because it's on the recording?

Hm. Can't wait for the rest of the interview.

It just occurred to me that she was on the phone with WRE when he was on the other phone with 911. You can hear that on the 911 recording when he tells her to get a ride home...That may be how she heard the car was stolen and Lonzie gone. Doesn't LE tell her in the interview that they know she knew because it's on the recording?

Hm. Can't wait for the rest of the interview.

Yep. at 41:22 the detective asks Lonna when did she first hear of the car getting stolen. Lonna says when she got there (meaning her apartment), then amends it to Pinebrook (where Lonna went to collect the $20). Then the detective asks her if she called anybody and Lonna says no.

The detective asks her to think about any conversations she had with Brittney at Whacko's and to think hard because they have the phone records. Tick tick tick... Lonna seems confused so the detective prompts her by saying it was when she asked Brittney for the ride. Lonna makes some wrong guesses and the detective says when she asked Brittney for the ride she also told her... pause... Lonna responds with "What did I tell her?" Back and forth some more...

Finally Lonna says, "No, I just told her I didn't know what was going on, Ruben's not here yet..." When the detective says she told Brittney that Ruben said the car got stolen Lonna denies it and denies it.

Point is that yes, she was on the phone with Ebron while he was talking to 911 but refused to admit it. What a lying liar.

I'll pray that I don't ever understand how a woman can carry a baby in her womb for 9 months, yet have no concern for the baby's wellbeing. To understand, I would have to think a different way, and have different emotions than I currently possess.

RIP Lonzie. Your body and soul are at peace. One day your earthly body will be found and given a proper funeral, I pray.

I just watched that police interview, and CA all over again. SMH.....

I managed 19 minutes of the video yesterday, before I had to stop it. That voice, I just couldn't listen to it anymore. I hate her so much!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gisberthanekroot