GUILTY FL - Lonzie Barton, 2, Jacksonville, 24 July 2015 - #8

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm the same, I can't listen to her speaking. It gives me the boke.

Will these ppl ever grow a conscience :(

I just started reading about the documents that have been released. The docs themselves aren't online yet. There's too much to cut and paste here but just a few snipped highlights:

- On July 28, four days after his arrest and Lonzie's disappearance, Ebron asked for a meeting with JSO detectives Shawn Coarsey and Dennis Sullivan, according to recordings included in discovery. Ebron wanted to show the pair something on a map, but wanted them to turn the recording off. "I want to talk to you, but I don't want it recorded," he told investigators. The detectives decline to shut the recording off, with one of them at one point saying, "It's for your protection so we can't beat your *advertiser censored*."

- On July 31, a week after Lonzie was reported missing, JSO received a tip about a possible sighting of the child, an incident report shows.

- On Aug. 2, investigators searching a retention pond near the 6700 block of Phillips Industrial Boulevard found a child's boot hanging on a tree branch, according to an incident report. The boot was collected and placed into evidence storage.

- On Aug. 14, police processed the exterior of Ebron's car for possible evidence in Lonzie's disappearance.

- Documents suggest that at some point after Ebron's arrest, a hammer was removed from the front of Ebron's car as well as from a closet inside the apartment where he and the Bartons were living.

We're still combing through several recordings and hundreds of pages of documents. We'll update this story as we uncover additional details.

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/story...onzie-barton-discovery-lonna-barton/75726804/

I just started reading about the documents that have been released. The docs themselves aren't online yet. There's too much to cut and paste here but just a few snipped highlights:

- On July 28, four days after his arrest and Lonzie's disappearance, Ebron asked for a meeting with JSO detectives Shawn Coarsey and Dennis Sullivan, according to recordings included in discovery. Ebron wanted to show the pair something on a map, but wanted them to turn the recording off. "I want to talk to you, but I don't want it recorded," he told investigators. The detectives decline to shut the recording off, with one of them at one point saying, "It's for your protection so we can't beat your *advertiser censored*."

- On July 31, a week after Lonzie was reported missing, JSO received a tip about a possible sighting of the child, an incident report shows.

- On Aug. 2, investigators searching a retention pond near the 6700 block of Phillips Industrial Boulevard found a child's boot hanging on a tree branch, according to an incident report. The boot was collected and placed into evidence storage.

- On Aug. 14, police processed the exterior of Ebron's car for possible evidence in Lonzie's disappearance.

- Documents suggest that at some point after Ebron's arrest, a hammer was removed from the front of Ebron's car as well as from a closet inside the apartment where he and the Bartons were living.

We're still combing through several recordings and hundreds of pages of documents. We'll update this story as we uncover additional details.

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/story...onzie-barton-discovery-lonna-barton/75726804/

I am in love with this LEO!

On Aug. 14, police processed the exterior of Ebron's car for possible evidence in Lonzie's disappearance. Investigators found damage to the undercarriage, including scrapes on the bottom of the front bumper and scrapes at the front and rear of the car, according to an evidence report. There were "pine needles lodged in the undercarriage and front grill, what appeared to be dirty (collected as unknown substance) on the sides of the vehicle behind the tires," along with an unknown light brown substance and what appeared to be engine oil or grease on the sides of the car behind the tires.

I listened to the entire interview tape. Everything is pretty normal until the male Det. asks LLB about the details of her conversation with Brittany. LLB has all along said that she knew nothing about the car being stolen until she was confronted by LE at Pinebrook apartments where she went to collect the $20 she loaned to her friend. When the Det. lets her know that Brittany's version of events is that LLB told Brittany that the car was stolen during LLB's call for a ride, all hell breaks loose.

The question I have is: Why is this such a big issue for LLB? What is the big deal about the timing of her knowledge of the alleged car theft? Why is she adamantly denying that she knew the car theft story before she arrived at Pinebrook?

RE texted her to get a ride home. Those texts are recovered. It would be obvious that RE did not text her about the car. LE has the phone records and she didn't call RE, nor he her. Just texts.

The only conclusion I can come up with is that LE believes LLB knew that the car theft story was going to be used because the baby was dead before she left home that evening. If anyone else knows why this is such a contentious issue, other than her perhaps lying about some details, please give me a clue.

Where was the shirt and blanket found? Someone posted up thread about blood on the shirt and LLB said that she said she hadn't seen the blanket for a while and believed it was in storage.

She admits knowing that the baby was vomiting and having runny stool, which she said was the result of his teething. Could be. She admits that she saw the bruise behind his ear but neither she nor RE knew where it came from. She bought eye drops and 'fever' meds for him at the Family Dollar store and was 'gonna' take him to the doctor, who is just a PA, on Friday. LE is screaming at her that the child had a skull fracture.

She is stupid but not evil. Just my opinion.

Good to see more info made public. And that LE obviously has physical evidence to pursue as well.
Did you notice how LB repeated virtually every question she was asked before she gave an answer? Drove me nuts, and made her look like she was stalling to think up what to say - unless that is a regional habit?

I listened to the entire interview tape. Everything is pretty normal until the male Det. asks LLB about the details of her conversation with Brittany. LLB has all along said that she knew nothing about the car being stolen until she was confronted by LE at Pinebrook apartments where she went to collect the $20 she loaned to her friend. When the Det. lets her know that Brittany's version of events is that LLB told Brittany that the car was stolen during LLB's call for a ride, all hell breaks loose.

The question I have is: Why is this such a big issue for LLB? What is the big deal about the timing of her knowledge of the alleged car theft? Why is she adamantly denying that she knew the car theft story before she arrived at Pinebrook?

RE texted her to get a ride home. Those texts are recovered. It would be obvious that RE did not text her about the car. LE has the phone records and she didn't call RE, nor he her. Just texts.

The only conclusion I can come up with is that LE believes LLB knew that the car theft story was going to be used because the baby was dead before she left home that evening. If anyone else knows why this is such a contentious issue, other than her perhaps lying about some details, please give me a clue.

Where was the shirt and blanket found? Someone posted up thread about blood on the shirt and LLB said that she said she hadn't seen the blanket for a while and believed it was in storage.

She admits knowing that the baby was vomiting and having runny stool, which she said was the result of his teething. Could be. She admits that she saw the bruise behind his ear but neither she nor RE knew where it came from. She bought eye drops and 'fever' meds for him at the Family Dollar store and was 'gonna' take him to the doctor, who is just a PA, on Friday. LE is screaming at her that the child had a skull fracture.

She is stupid but not evil. Just my opinion.

If she knew before leaving Whackos that the car was stolen it makes her decision to take her time getting home (the stop to pick up $20) and her denial to the LEO who stopped her and asked her if she recognized the orange civic seem even more suspicious and as if she is in on this with RE. JMO

Good to see more info made public. And that LE obviously has physical evidence to pursue as well.
Did you notice how LB repeated virtually every question she was asked before she gave an answer? Drove me nuts, and made her look like she was stalling to think up what to say - unless that is a regional habit?

I noticed that too. And even though I felt they sensed she was telling the truth (mostly), I wondered why she felt the need to repeat every question. Maybe she sensed the questioning was about to get more intense and it was an unconscious defensive reaction. I don't think it's a regional habit.

This interview is really bugging me.
ETA: Her demeanor is too calm. Her baby is MISSING! And no concern. None.

Where is Lonzie?!

Lonna Barton has lied to LE in the case of her missing baby, that to me says she is hiding something, what that something is we can only guess about at this stage. She acts too cool for my liking when her baby is god only knows where, more than likely deceased, and she never broke down once and cried when speaking about her child. Any loving mother would be distraught about that IMO, unless perhaps she knows the fate of her baby already and was perhaps the reason for that in some way. JMO.

Where did the info. on the blood on Lonzie's t-shirt come from? I hadn't heard of that before, and i wonder if RE or LB said the reason for it being there? Didn't they say Lonzie was only wearing a diaper when he went missing? Wonder if the t-shirt & blanket were found in the car and LE got blood evidence from those items? Perhaps that is why LE were talking about it being a murder case initially?

Respecfully snipped:

I wondered that too. If Lonzie was alive before she went to work, the only explanation I can come up with is that when she overheard WRE talking to 911, she realized Lonzie must have died. (If I'm wrong about that happening on the 911 call someone tell me, because when I listened to the 911 call, I heard WRE says she's on the other line, and I hear him tell her to get a ride.)

After that, she was in CYA mode. Anything to save her own behind, including having WRE's back.

Where did the info. on the blood on Lonzie's t-shirt come from? I hadn't heard of that before, and i wonder if RE or LB said the reason for it being there? Didn't they say Lonzie was only wearing a diaper when he went missing? Wonder if the t-shirt & blanket were found in the car and LE got blood evidence from those items? Perhaps that is why LE were talking about it being a murder case initially?

Part of the interview was edited out, I assume by the news agency or whoever posted the video on youtube. There's a shorter video of that part of the interview on the news site, and she does start to break down but gains her composure pretty quickly. I'll try to find the link and edit it in here.

OK, look at the second video on this page. About halfway down "Lonna Barton Police Interview-Edited"

Part of the interview was edited out, I assume by the news agency or whoever posted the video on youtube. There's a shorter video of that part of the interview on the news site, and she does start to break down but gains her composure pretty quickly. I'll try to find the link and edit it in here.

OK, look at the second video on this page. About halfway down "Lonna Barton Police Interview-Edited"

Thanks for clarifying Kairi'sMom and for posting up the link.

Thanks for clarifying Kairi'sMom and for posting up the link.

I'm frustrated with the News web site. It buffers like crazy. Look at both videos because I think the top one shows a glimpse of that part. I think the second one may bave been edited again since I saw it.

I'm frustrated with the News web site. It buffers like crazy. Look at both videos because I think the top one shows a glimpse of that part. I think the second one may bave been edited again since I saw it.

I just watched both videos and no problem watching them, but the second one was part of the full version posted here upthread i watched.

I have finally finished reading every single post on the search for little Lonzie. I am just heartbroken for this little guy and his sister also.

BBM:
I think Ebron went to a storage room (hence the pings) and stashed those items. LE probably had a search warrant for the storage whether it was Ebrons or LB's. Our little one will probably be found in just a diaper along with a bag of some sort used to conceal him. I feel he is water with Ebron or both Ebron and LB thinking their DNA would wash off in water. They are just that dumb, IMO.

The friend who was at the apartment (Brittany?) probably described the shirt and blanket for LE she had seen Lonzie in when she was there. Forensics would show whether the blood on those items was indeed Lonzie's and may be able to show a time line of the degradation of the blood.

I believe Lonzie is in water somewhere. Just speculation though.

These two are Cold with a capital C. I can hardly stand to even look at them!

MOO

I have finally finished reading every single post on the search for little Lonzie. I am just heartbroken for this little guy and his sister also.

BBM:
I think Ebron went to a storage room (hence the pings) and stashed those items. LE probably had a search warrant for the storage whether it was Ebrons or LB's. Our little one will probably be found in just a diaper along with a bag of some sort used to conceal him. I feel he is water with Ebron or both Ebron and LB thinking their DNA would wash off in water. They are just that dumb, IMO.

The friend who was at the apartment (Brittany?) probably described the shirt and blanket for LE she had seen Lonzie in when she was there. Forensics would show whether the blood on those items was indeed Lonzie's and may be able to show a time line of the degradation of the blood.

I believe Lonzie is in water somewhere. Just speculation though.

These two are Cold with a capital C. I can hardly stand to even look at them!

MOO

Good input LALaw2000 :)

I wanted to ram that chewing gum down her throat, I'm glad LE lost the rag with her, she sits there as if she is talking about someone else's child, not her own. 'The baby' not my baby, our precious baby boy, no, the baby!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gisberthanekroot