GUILTY FL - Lonzie Barton, 2, Jacksonville, 24 July 2015 - #8

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know if anyone posted this one. It's the first time I've seen it.
LLB confronts WRE and finally shows some emotions about missing Lonzie.

[video=youtube;01VbsZ0frQg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=01VbsZ0frQg[/video]

Mostly from 40:10 on...

1:02 LLB addresses having a missing child in her family before.

Although she shows some emotion (when officers are in the room) her affect is still way, way off. Even the detective is frustrated, and asking her "what is his name", it's your son not some kid. He wants her to call her son by his name. IDK... I could be wrong, but something seem off.

Also, once RE is incarcerated, through the media, didn't we learn that LB was on RE' side much to Sheriff Hackeny' dismay?

question guys?????

Could the sisters urinary infection be the same bacteria as the thrush in Lonzie?
I think its the same thing.
Usually, a uti is bacterial in origin, and thrush is fungal. It would take a culture to positively identify the origin.

Usually, a uti is bacterial in origin, and thrush is fungal. It would take a culture to positively identify the origin.

I looked it up.
The sister could have a yeast infection. and UTI

I think its odd that they have this at the same time.

Although she shows some emotion (when officers are in the room) her affect is still way, way off. Even the detective is frustrated, and asking her "what is his name", it's your son not some kid. He wants her to call her son by his name. IDK... I could be wrong, but something seem off.

Also, once RE is incarcerated, through the media, didn't we learn that LB was on RE' side much to Sheriff Hackeny' dismay?

Her lack of emotions bothered me too, but this is only about 13 hours after Lonzie disappeared. I think it's natural to be in "denial" and not be able to wrap your brain around the probability that your child is dead at the hands of the man you love.

It took my mom 5 days to show any emotion after my brother was found dead, over 10 days since he'd disappeared. And once she did react, it was only in front of me and my father. I don't think it's out of the realm of possibility that LLB was still in shock to a degree. Add being an addict to that. Every addict I know personally is a pro at avoiding emotions. I don't know. JMO.

I really think if LE thought she knew something the questioning of her would have gone very differently.

Her lack of emotions bothered me too, but this is only about 13 hours after Lonzie disappeared. I think it's natural to be in "denial" and not be able to wrap your brain around the probability that your child is dead at the hands of the man you love.

It took my mom 5 days to show any emotion after my brother was found dead, over 10 days since he'd disappeared. And once she did react, it was only in front of me and my father. I don't think it's out of the realm of possibility that LLB was still in shock to a degree. Add being an addict to that. Every addict I know personally is a pro at avoiding emotions. I don't know. JMO.

I really think if LE thought she knew something the questioning of her would have gone very differently.

I think they think differently now!

I don't think Lonzie had any thrush. If he was bleeding from his mouth, it's likely because he was hit in the face. JMO

The whole bath story is bs too. Lonzie and his sister could have had a bath together without any bubbles. Not really sure why he is coming up with that story though. I wouldn't trust him bathing my daughter after only knowing him for a few months either, but that's just me. JMO

I think they think differently now!

Based on what? Is there an LE statement that leads you to believe this? Because I haven't seen anything from LE indicating they think she is involved in Lonzie's death and/or disappearance, in fact, the opposite is what Chief Hackney said in his statements, so if you have an update or link to the contrary I am very interested in that information.

I do think LE thinks she's foolish for believing his lies, and also that she is guilty of neglect, and I am sure it bothered them that she was not emotive and didn't use Lonzie's name unless prompted. That's very apparent in the interview videos.

I find it very "interesting" that RE mentions concern about not bathing the two kids together yet "knows" Lonzie is sick with 'thresh' and bleeding from his mouth and all of the other symptoms and yet does nothing to help with it like take him to a doctor. It's ALL BS folks. JMO

Based on what? Is there an LE statement that leads you to believe this? Because I haven't seen anything from LE indicating they think she is involved in Lonzie's death and/or disappearance, in fact, the opposite is what Chief Hackney said in his statements, so if you have an update or link to the contrary I am very interested in that information.

I do think LE thinks she's foolish for believing his lies, and also that she is guilty of neglect, and I am sure it bothered them that she was not emotive and didn't use Lonzie's name unless prompted. That's very apparent in the interview videos.

Watch Lonnas video!
The Detective keeps saying hes not sure Lonzie was alive when she went to work.
He says it a few times.

The whole bath story is bs too. Lonzie and his sister could have had a bath together without any bubbles. Not really sure why he is coming up with that story though. I wouldn't trust him bathing my daughter after only knowing him for a few months either, but that's just me. JMO

I agree. LLB said he wasn't allowed to bathe her. Maybe true, I guess.
You bring up a good point about not using bubbles. I thought maybe he was being lazy because he'd have to wash Lonzie with soap rather than let him sit in the bubbles and "self-clean". I got the impression from his statement that he left him in the tub and went to take a nap. Stupid decision, if true.

I have a female relative that had the same issue as Lonzie's sister. She couldn't take bubble baths because she'd get infections but her parents and docs didn't know why she got them. Turns out she had only one kidney working and the other was missing. It wasn't discovered for several years and it made her very ill.

Watch Lonnas video!
The Detective keeps saying hes not sure Lonzie was alive when she went to work.
He says it a few times.
Which one? I've watched several videos of her interviews and while they initially said that, they seemed to be satisfied that she was truthful about Lonzie being alive when she went to work by the time her interview was done. I'll watch whichever one you are referring to again if you will link it, though. Maybe I missed something.

But I think the LE did change their tune about her culpability. And got her arrested on child neglect... and once again for selling drugs. I think they want her off the streets and face some type of charge. I guess/hope we learn more at their combined trial. You know... even the fact that the trials are combined, makes me think they're both complicit in Lonzies disappearance.

But I think the LE did change their tune about her culpability. And got her arrested on child neglect... and once again for selling drugs. I think they want her off the streets and face some type of charge. I guess/hope we learn more at their combined trial. You know... even the fact that the trials are combined, makes me think they're both complicit in Lonzies disappearance.

Oh I absolutely agree with you.
I just don't get the impression that they think she is directly responsible for his death and disappearance.
She's absolutely guilty of child neglect leading to his death and disappearance, IMO.
Leaving her child with a drug addicted, drug-dealing, angry non-father who was not interested in taking care of her kid was a fatal decision and she should pay for it.

IIRC when LB was interviewed, she told the detective that RE did not bathe the children that night as she told him not to but he said he did bathe Lonzie. I totally agree with you Matou. WTH is he doing bathing these children? I could understand if one of them had an accident and soiled themselves, but it should be up to their own mother to bathe them. There's no reason why she couldn't have bathed them prior to her going to work or earlier in the day if she didn't live such a screwed up life, spending a lot of her time in bed or whacked out on drugs. I would not have even left my children in his care period. Not just meaning to point a finger at RE, but any man who is not their bio father and certainly not when she had only known him for a few months. Why do some women do this? I think it goes to show how much they really do care and love their children, not much. MOO.

Another interesting background image/reflection from window area top left of the video of RE running opposite direction of car....Looks like a someone holding a baby...

attachment.php

attachment.php

Classito

Attachments

• zoomed cropped8.png
    zoomed cropped8.png
    17.6 KB · Views: 285
  • zoomed cropped 8.png
    zoomed cropped 8.png
    29.5 KB · Views: 286
Another interesting background image/reflection from window area top left of the video of RE running opposite direction of car....Looks like a someone holding a baby...

attachment.php

attachment.php

Classito

I'm sorry, I honestly don't see anything but a bluish blur in these images that is perhaps vaguely suggestive of an adult human? Maybe? I wouldn't have thought so if you hadn't said beforehand that you thought there was a person in these. Is there any way you could brighten or up the contrast here?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member