GUILTY FL - Lonzie Barton, 2, Jacksonville, 24 July 2015 - #8

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if RE gave Lonzie a bath that night? It would have been around 9pm? If he did, he would have given a sick, sleepy baby a bath. To me, IMOO, RE would have simply laid little man down for the night.

I'm stuck on the bath. However if Lonzie was given a bath, in his condition he could have fallen asleep in the tub. This baby was sick for days, it also sounds as if his condition was getting worse. Not sure little Lonzie could have sat up in a tub at this point. Then there was the doctor visit scheduled, Lonna and RE were concerned about abuse or neglect if they took Lonzie in for medical treatment.

Does anyone know what time RE was supposed to be at his storage shed?

We do know:
8 pm Lonna dropped off at work.
8:33 RE at ATM
2:20 RE's car reported stolen.

Any other times we have from sources other than RE or Lonna?

From your link:

Ruben Ebron’s mother claims she is having trouble getting money to her son or his pregnant girlfriend, Lonna Lauramore Barton, who are both locked up in the Duval County Jail on charges related to the disappearance of Barton’s son, Lonzie Barton.

Action News Jax is also getting our first look at the items Lonna Lauramore Barton has been buying behind bars.

“Other people were putting money in and they got money on other people's commissaries by credit card and by cash, but when I went to put in Ruben’s card -- and I did it at least five or six times -- it was frozen,” said Wanda Ebron.

Ack, so so crazy. Worries about making sure Lonna and Ebron have buying power at the commissary. You'd think they were on a vacation cruise.

For those who care (or are nosy like me, lol), here's what Lonna bought:

http://media.cmgdigital.com/shared/...7/2015_027438_Commissary-Movement_Reports.pdf

Whaaaat??? Is Lonna pregnant now?

I wonder if RE gave Lonzie a bath that night? It would have been around 9pm? If he did, he would have given a sick, sleepy baby a bath. To me, IMOO, RE would have simply laid little man down for the night.

I'm stuck on the bath. However if Lonzie was given a bath, in his condition he could have fallen asleep in the tub. This baby was sick for days, it also sounds as if his condition was getting worse. Not sure little Lonzie could have sat up in a tub at this point. Then there was the doctor visit scheduled, Lonna and RE were concerned about abuse or neglect if they took Lonzie in for medical treatment.

We do know:

Ebron said in his interview he gave Lonzie a bath that night. He said alone - not with his sister because the sister can't bathe with him if he has a bubble bath. That was around nine when they got back from McDonald's and the ATM.

I don't know what time he went to the storage shed.

She's already been caught on camera doing drugs hasn't she? That poor child! I hope the child is adopted. We're reading how bad Lonzie's yeast infection in his mouth was and that he'd been losing weight because he couldn't eat, among other evidence. No child stands a chance with a neglectful, drug-addicted mother. SMH. I am speechless.

I remember reading that he was in and out in 10 or 15 minutes. I believe it was swiped in at 12:10 am and out at 12:20Am. I will try and go back through what I read a few nights ago and look for a link.

As for the bubble bath, it struck me that he mentioned (I'm paraphrasing) that that night only Lonzie had a bath because it was a bubble bath, and that the older sister couldn't bathe with him when he has a bubble bath because of the medication (possible UTI's). And that she had one the night before.

If you are going to (possibly) going to abuse him and kill him, to me it doesn't add up that you care enough to remember when the girl can and can't have bubble baths. It's kinda hard imagining a cold blooded killer caring. But, that's just me

We do know:

Thinking out loud here. I don't believe there was any car jacking with a baby in the back seat. I believe Ruben E drove that car away from his apartment, then was seen on video running back to his apartment.

The reason these details, such as if there was a bath or not drive me crazy is I'm trying to figure out where this baby could be. Where was the window for Lonzie to be hidden? Where I don't want to go is that another person was involved. However that just may be the case, another person hid Lonzie.

According to RE, there was a deal going on outside his apartment around 11pm, LE should know if phone calls were made in/out of RE's cell phone at that time, and if his cell was near the apartment. This is where Ruben states a person owed him $20. I'd love to know if Ruben was at his apartment around 11 pm, and what time he was at his storage shed.

Ebron said in his interview he gave Lonzie a bath that night. He said alone - not with his sister because the sister can't bathe with him if he has a bubble bath. That was around nine when they got back from McDonald's and the ATM.

I don't know what time he went to the storage shed.

There are more times given. I remember he said he did the McDonald's drive through shortly after the atm. Even if he used cash, I'm sure they have cameras. Like I said, I need to go back and find that link ;)

I remember reading that he was in and out in 10 or 15 minutes. I believe it was swiped in at 12:10 am and out at 12:20Am. I will try and go back through what I read a few nights ago and look for a link.

As for the bubble bath, it struck me that he mentioned (I'm paraphrasing) that that night only Lonzie had a bath because it was a bubble bath, and that the older sister couldn't bathe with him when he has a bubble bath because of the medication (possible UTI's). And that she had one the night before.

If you are going to (possibly) going to abuse him and kill him, to me it doesn't add up that you care enough to remember when the girl can and can't have bubble baths. It's kinda hard imagining a cold blooded killer caring. But, that's just me

I don't believe it was a cold blooded killing, IMO. But an accident, due to neglect. And Ebron thought he'd be responsible, so, decided in his drug altered state, to
stage the car jacking... thinking he would get away with it. What he did with Lonzie, IDK.

The wave....wth?
At 21:50 into this interrogation video she gives the camera a wave. Crazy broad. Not quite as good a Hodi doing a head stand though hahaha. Can't believe all the dribble drabble coming out of her mouth, knowing that precious little boy is missing and no tears from her. I'd be hysterical if my child was missing and I had nothing to do with his disappearance. The last thing I would be worried about is a change of clothing for myself.

She's fried her brain on drugs I guess or she's nuts. I would want to tie her hands behind her back so she stops waving them like a maniac if I was sitting in that room with her. :crazy: MOO.

My thoughts are whatever happened to Lonzie to cause his death happened in the room of the apartment LB, RE & the children were living in at the time. There is blood evidence of Lonzie's in that room, and the blood that showed up with luminol below the wooden stool on the floor doesn't seem to me as if it came from a baby that was drooling blood from his mouth from thrush. Something worse happened to Lonzie other than that IMO. That is also why i believe LE are treating it as a murder investigation. From the cadaver dog evidence in RE's vehicle Lonzie was deceased in that car at some stage, probably disposal i would think. Whether RE handed Lonzie to someone else for disposal or did that himself we don't know.
As far as lonna goes, she seems very disassociated from the entire situation especially her baby from what we see of her in interviews. She certainly doesn't seem too upset by the situation knowing her baby has died, but then just because someone has a baby doesn't necessarily give them maternal feelings toward their child, and perhaps doing drugs over a long period of time has numbed her feelings compared to what a person in a normal situation would be like. She seems cold and hardened to me, but maybe that goes with the lifestyle she has been living.

Does anyone have link(s) documents regarding the human remains dog handy?
TIA for any help.

The more I watch that Uncut video the more I'm certain LLB knows exactly what happened.
And that baby was never in that car that evening with RE.

I hate all the in this case who know where Lonzie is but continue to save their own skin.

Just hearing Malik was found (in shocking circumstances) makes me want Lonzie to be found, one way or another to be laid to rest :( xxxx

I don't know if anyone posted this one. It's the first time I've seen it.
LLB confronts WRE and finally shows some emotions about missing Lonzie.

[video=youtube;01VbsZ0frQg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=01VbsZ0frQg[/video]

Mostly from 40:10 on...

1:02 LLB addresses having a missing child in her family before.

question guys?????

Could the sisters urinary infection be the same bacteria as the thrush in Lonzie?
I think its the same thing.

I don't know if anyone posted this one. It's the first time I've seen it.
LLB confronts WRE and finally shows some emotions about missing Lonzie.

[video=youtube;01VbsZ0frQg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=01VbsZ0frQg[/video]

Mostly from 40:10 on...

1:02 LLB addresses having a missing child in her family before.

I think its all an act!
She only cries when the cops are there.
JMOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads