GUILTY FL - Lonzie Barton, 2, Jacksonville, 24 July 2015 - #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
[video=twitter;673881289896927232]https://twitter.com/RussellANjax/status/673881289896927232[/video]

Barton was somewhat animated in the courtroom Monday morning.
At one point, she was seen smiling and chatting with an officer and appeared to wink at someone in the courtroom.
Ebron was silent, letting his attorney speak, and for the second straight week the two sat one in front of the other and did not address the judge together.

http://www.actionnewsjax.com/news/n...ore-barton-ruben-ebron-be-front-judge-/npdZN/

The reporter said Lonna had a noticeable baby bump.

I don't think it was a wink, I think it was a tic.

shes looking rough.

I've got a tic disorder and imo that doesn't look like a tic to me. It could be; obviously everyone's body is different and I'm not the tic-police, but that doesn't look like a tic to me.

Tic or wink, I want to know who she was looking at.

Tic or wink, I want to know who she was looking at.

It may well have been the camera. I don't look at it as a "haha" sort of wink - personally I think it was an acknowledgement sort of wink. Kind of sarcastic, almost. I'm not of the opinion that she should be chastised in any way for it.

It may well have been the camera. I don't look at it as a "haha" sort of wink - personally I think it was an acknowledgement sort of wink. Kind of sarcastic, almost. I'm not of the opinion that she should be chastised in any way for it.

Yeah, it's hard to tell. After watching her and Ebron having a good laugh at the detectives for asking so many questions about their movements when Lonzie disappeared she's way beyond chastisement in my book.

[video=twitter;673881289896927232]https://twitter.com/RussellANjax/status/673881289896927232[/video]

http://www.actionnewsjax.com/news/n...ore-barton-ruben-ebron-be-front-judge-/npdZN/

The reporter said Lonna had a noticeable baby bump.

VERY noticeable baby bump! I recall in one of her "time lies", LLB relating about her and RB showering and "relating" (or as my pastor would say ..committing pure dee ole adultery) the 22nd or 23rd of July. Doing the old lady finger count, could be about right ..ugh!

December 19th Christmas Tree Lighting for Lonzie 6 pm at Baker Skinner Park

Classito

Im probably going to become very unpopular when I say this, but thats ok. After reading and re-reading articles, evidence and posts etc, and after watching the videos taken HOURS after he dissappeared, I (me, just MHO) really think this is all Lonna and Ebron is just her scapegoat. One thing that has bpothered me is that he keeps asking to talk to LLB during his interview and then when he gets to see her, it seems to me that he is talking his way through their BS story, making sure its correct. Dont get me wrong, he is a , but I feel like she is the leader and he is going along with whatever she says.

IMO she is cold cold cold. Watch her video from the court house. She is snarling at the camera with utter disgust on her face. Just imagine what that face could do if poor little Lonzie disappointed her. UGH!!!

Hope they find you soon little buddy.

Oh, there are many who agree w you.

Im probably going to become very unpopular when I say this, but thats ok. After reading and re-reading articles, evidence and posts etc, and after watching the videos taken HOURS after he dissappeared, I (me, just MHO) really think this is all Lonna and Ebron is just her scapegoat. One thing that has bpothered me is that he keeps asking to talk to LLB during his interview and then when he gets to see her, it seems to me that he is talking his way through their BS story, making sure its correct. Dont get me wrong, he is a , but I feel like she is the leader and he is going along with whatever she says.

IMO she is cold cold cold. Watch her video from the court house. She is snarling at the camera with utter disgust on her face. Just imagine what that face could do if poor little Lonzie disappointed her. UGH!!!

Hope they find you soon little buddy.

SMDH. The latest videos posted are of early interviews conducted within hours of Lonzie disappearing. Hours. Both Lonna and Ebron just wanna go home. They're upset with LE interrogating them. They wanna be together. Blech! Blargh!

Expected: Every time a detective opens the door we should hear "Have you found Lonzie?" But no, all we hear is how they're being victimized and how the detectives just don't understand that they weren't looking at a clock every time they went somewhere. Lonna should be weeping for her baby, even needing to be held back from clawing Ebron's face off. Instead she's all cuddly on his lap.

At one point Lonna comments about the laundry being left at the laundromat. Ebron tells her someone went and got it. Really? Really? That's her concern? Ebron tries to conjure up some crocodile tears and Lonna comforts him. Who's comforting Lonzie? All this mere hours after Lonzie disappeared. Two empty shells sucking up the world's air.

Omg, she was concerned about her missing detergent? I watched part of the interview and couldn't believe how nonchalant they were about her child missing. It is seriously like "whatevs," How do people like this exist?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

seriously. I lost sight of my 2 year old and dave and buster's for like aminute and I was already freaking out and ran to a staff. my teenage step son sauntered up with him a moment later.

I will say NEVER be embarrassed to notify a staff in public, they were ready to lock that shizz down pronto.

Omg, she was concerned about her missing detergent? I watched part of the interview and couldn't believe how nonchalant they were about her child missing. It is seriously like "whatevs," How do people like this exist?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I also will probably get slack for this...But I do not believe they have the right man....I believe Rueben does not know where Lonzie is...Rueben is being used...

Classito

I also will probably get slack for this...But I do not believe they have the right man....I believe Rueben does not know where Lonzie is...Rueben is being used...

Classito

How so? What is the scenario you are thinking of?

The documents reveal the new information that she was in isolation at one point during her time at Duval County Jail.
Her “movement history” includes eight trips for medical attention.
“She also was going to a couple classes, be it prenatal classes, parenting classes or requesting to go to the law library,” said Jefferson.
- See more at: http://www.actionnewsjax.com/news/n...-large-amounts-co/npdwj/#sthash.afztrfHj.dpuf

The documents reveal the new information that she was in isolation at one point during her time at Duval County Jail.
Her “movement history” includes eight trips for medical attention.
“She also was going to a couple classes, be it prenatal classes, parenting classes or requesting to go to the law library,” said Jefferson.
- See more at: http://www.actionnewsjax.com/news/n...-large-amounts-co/npdwj/#sthash.afztrfHj.dpuf

From your link:

Ruben Ebron’s mother claims she is having trouble getting money to her son or his pregnant girlfriend, Lonna Lauramore Barton, who are both locked up in the Duval County Jail on charges related to the disappearance of Barton’s son, Lonzie Barton.

Action News Jax is also getting our first look at the items Lonna Lauramore Barton has been buying behind bars.

“Other people were putting money in and they got money on other people's commissaries by credit card and by cash, but when I went to put in Ruben’s card -- and I did it at least five or six times -- it was frozen,” said Wanda Ebron.

Ack, so so crazy. Worries about making sure Lonna and Ebron have buying power at the commissary. You'd think they were on a vacation cruise.

For those who care (or are nosy like me, lol), here's what Lonna bought:

http://media.cmgdigital.com/shared/...7/2015_027438_Commissary-Movement_Reports.pdf

LMAO at the multiple packages of Atomic Fireballs.

One scenario...Rueben left the child somewhere unattended...in the car...or in the home..child was taken with or without car...he freaked and either by car or by foot took off looking...scared he made a plan that car was taken with child in it....

Interesting images in background or reflections on window across street on the video of Ebron's car going by..In the video pay attention to all the movement in the top right corner...looks like a window or something there...noticed movement with different colors so I slowed the video down to .25 and captured stills...Then cropped-zoomed in..Whats up with all the images in that area?
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

[video=youtube;YTisyZ99U0E]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YTisyZ99U0E[/video]

Classito

Attachments

• U2 cropped and zoomed 15sec.png
    U2 cropped and zoomed 15sec.png
    39.7 KB · Views: 193
  • Untitled6 cropped zoomed 35sec.png
    Untitled6 cropped zoomed 35sec.png
    45.3 KB · Views: 196