GUILTY FL - Lonzie Barton, 2, Jacksonville, 24 July 2015 - #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Samantha Manning ‏@SamanthaANjax 16s17 seconds ago
Hall: "She would be intrigued and want to look around and perhaps play some but she would not sit still to answer questions."

Samantha Manning ‏@SamanthaANjax 49s49 seconds ago
Hall says the child has told her at least "3-4 different versions of her recollection of this case."

I would love to know what the sister knows!

We need to hear her story about Ebron and MOM!

That would be wonderful if we could hear from sissy. But it sounds like sissy is not capable :(

Samantha Manning ‏@SamanthaANjax 25s25 seconds ago
Defense is not objecting the prosecution's motion @ActionNewsJax

Samantha Manning ‏@SamanthaANjax 52s52 seconds ago
Prosecution says it's their position that the child is incompetent as a witness for the trial

Brittany Dionne ‏@BrittDionneTV 1m1 minute ago
Prosecution: child is incompetent. Asks court to evaluate child for competency.

Brittany Dionne ‏@BrittDionneTV 19s19 seconds ago
Judge will evaluate the child at 2pm tomorrow afternoon.

Chris Parenteau ‏@WJXTChris 2m2 minutes ago
That hearing will be in chambers. Court reporter and child advocate will be present as well.

Defense presenting motions now.

Brittany Dionne ‏@BrittDionneTV 11s12 seconds ago
Defense does not want prosecution to refer to Ebrons apartment complex, Ravenswood Apt, as a "high crime area".

Samantha Manning ‏@SamanthaANjax 43s44 seconds ago
Judge grants that motion. State says they had no intention of calling Ebron's neighborhood a high-crime area anyway @ActionNewsJax

Samantha Manning ‏@SamanthaANjax 1m1 minute ago
Defense says it's not fair to allow a JSO officer to classify Ebron's neighborhood as a high-crime area without stats, proof

See post 1021.

I read that but I'm wondering if she has ADD? Or lack of parental discipline?
Does she go to school?
How is she in school?

Say wont act appropriately????
I understand she has had a crapola life but I'm not sure she knows exactly what happened....
I do think she needs to tell if she saw something happen to her brother at the hands of Ebron or MOM,

I'm sure the truth will come out in bits and pieces.
Don't think it should be done in an open court room tho.

Whats the big deal about the apt being in a high crime area?

Andrew Pantazi ‏@TU_Court 38s38 seconds ago
Bringing this statement up will make jury think Ebron is accused of hurting Lonzie, Boyle says.

Andrew Pantazi ‏@TU_Court 1m1 minute ago
This has no relation to the charges he faces, Boyle said, because Ebron isn't charged with inflicting injury to Lonzie.

Andrew Pantazi ‏@TU_Court 2m2 minutes ago
Fifth motion: Ebron apparently made a statement about understanding why someone might run a car into water.

https://twitter.com/TU_Court Use this link to see all the tweets; some text I can't copy and paste.

Brittany Dionne ‏@BrittDionneTV 42s43 seconds ago
Defense says the evidence has not relevance to the charges against Ebron.

Defense motion 3: deny use of items found inside Ebron's home with Lonzie's DNA on it.

Brittany Dionne ‏@BrittDionneTV 2m2 minutes ago
Defense motion 2: strike statements Ebron made to DCF. Judge holding statement, for now.

Brittany Dionne ‏@BrittDionneTV 4m4 minutes ago
Pros: Ebron's mom has been listed as a witness for both sides.

Brittany Dionne ‏@BrittDionneTV 6m6 minutes ago
Defense: difficulty will be getting jury to understand That Ebron is not charged with harming a child.

Chris Parenteau ‏@WJXTChris now25 seconds ago
Defense atty keeps telling judge that many of these things will confuse jury since Ebron charged w/ neglect, no charges of injuring child.

Chris Parenteau ‏@WJXTChris 4m4 minutes ago
Next motion is motion to keep out DNA evidence found in apt. Def says Ebron not charged w/ harming a child, so evidence not relevant to case

Chris Parenteau ‏@WJXTChris 2m2 minutes ago
Defense atty keeps telling judge that many of these things will confuse jury since Ebron charged w/ neglect, no charges of injuring child.

https://twitter.com/WJXTChris

Samantha Manning ‏@SamanthaANjax 19s20 seconds ago
Judge says DNA/blood from Lonzie can show the child wasn't necessarily getting proper childcare, asks state to respond @ActionNewsJax

Samantha Manning ‏@SamanthaANjax 34s34 seconds ago
State says there was blood on the carpets, blankets in the living area from Lonzie @ActionNewsJax

Samantha Manning ‏@SamanthaANjax now59 seconds ago
State says there were no known injuries to Lonzie before being in Ebron's care that could have led to the blood found @ActionNewsJax

Ugh. :(

Samantha Manning ‏@SamanthaANjax 56s56 seconds ago
State says there were no known injuries to Lonzie before being in Ebron's care that could have led to the blood found

Samantha Manning ‏@SamanthaANjax 2m2 minutes ago
State says there was blood on the carpets, blankets in the living area from Lonzie @ActionNewsJax

Samantha Manning ‏@SamanthaANjax 2m2 minutes ago
Judge says DNA/blood from Lonzie can show the child wasn't necessarily getting proper childcare, asks state to respond

Samantha Manning ‏@SamanthaANjax 4m4 minutes ago
Defense points out that Ebron is not charged with murder or physically harming Lonzie, only child neglect @ActionNewsJax

Samantha Manning ‏@SamanthaANjax 5m5 minutes ago
Defense says using genetic material from Lonzie found on objects in the house opens door for jury to speculate

Samantha Manning ‏@SamanthaANjax 5m5 minutes ago
Defense says there's no relevance that there were secretions from Lonzie in the house b/c Ebron is not charged with murder

https://twitter.com/SamanthaANjax

Andrew Pantazi ‏@TU_Court now11 seconds ago
Judge: Assuming the state can present evidence saying the blood can be tied to him[Ebron], I do believe the evidence is potentially relevant

Andrew Pantazi ‏@TU_Court now44 seconds ago
Judge denies defense's sixth motion.

Andrew Pantazi ‏@TU_Court now29 seconds ago
Seventh motion is moot because it deals with counts 5-7.

I think that's the one about calling the piece of plastic a "key."

Motion to suppress evidence up now.

Andrew Pantazi ‏@TU_Court now13 seconds ago
This deals with whether the police improperly took Ebron's cell phone and searched it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
omnia