GUILTY FL - Lonzie Barton, 2, Jacksonville, 24 July 2015 - #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
When was the last time Lonzie was absolutely known to be alive?

I know the visitor on afternoon of 7/23 says he was, but how reliable is that person? When was he last seen by a neutral 3rd party or on video?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

That's what I'm looking for too. Was it determined by LE that Lonzie was seen on surveillance on the 23rd somewhere? If he was seen by someone or seen on video, did he look like he was alive? or was he 'sleeping?'

So I take it that LE has the deleted photos now and can likely tell where they were taken. I wonder if they know when they were deleted?

Thank you Matou, for the court updates! Much appreciated:)

So Ebron and Lonna are really going to try and blame Ebron's ex with Lonzie's injuries??
Besides trying to place blame anywhere else, a little retaliation for the rape allegation?

Sent from Wonderland

lonna-lauramore-barton-2-jpg.jpg

Horrible photo of Lonna that I will post here.

http://www.news4jax.com/news/state-adds-tampering-with-evidence-charge-against-ebron/36713066

It seems to me, that Lily, LONZIE'S big sister, would know if RE' ex was watching them on the 22nd, and if Lonzie had gotten hurt. Also, if they recovered the deleted photos, I guess (?) they can tell when taken? and , possibly where.

uh oh is the next pretrial Jan 7 or Dec 7th? I think it's next Monday so December 7th.

It's both - next pretrial date is December 7, final one is January 7.

The trial date for the pair had been slated for Dec. 7 but was pushed back to Jan. 11. Their pretrial date will now be Dec. 7 with final pretrial hearings coming Jan. 7.
The state has added a new charge of tampering with evidence against Ebron after prosecutors said deleted photos of Lonzie's injuries that were dated July 22 were found on Ebron's phone.

The state filed a motion Monday to have Ebron classified as a habitual offender, which would affect the potential length of his sentence, if he's convicted.

http://www.news4jax.com/news/state-adds-tampering-with-evidence-charge-against-ebron/36713066

It's interesting how LE/prosecutors keep piling on the charges. I think they know they've got their man. Remember when Ebron tried to blame CB in the Florida Star interview? Yeah, right - it's everyone but him... :shakehead:

I can't believe how many people were aware of Lonzie's illness and injuries.

I don't think the state charged the couple for inflicting any injuries on Lonzie. Only that they didn't seek help for him. If Ebron admits there were injuries (caused by his ex), this strengthens the states case.

The wording in the article makes it sound like Ebron took AND deleted the pics on July 22 - on the same day. Whether he did or didn't (could be just a sentence structure issue), I would be very interested in finding out if Ebron forwarded the pics to anyone before he deleted them. Ebron had to have a reason for taking pictures of the injuries and I suspect he forwarded the pics to someone. Maybe to get an opinion as far as whether additional medical care was required or maybe to cover himself or maybe to confront someone else about the injuries.

"The prosecution says cell phone records that indicate Ebron took and then deleted photos of Lonzie's injuries on July 22, just two days before he was reported missing."

The wording in the article makes it sound like Ebron took AND deleted the pics on July 22 - on the same day. Whether he did or didn't (could be just a sentence structure issue), I would be very interested in finding out if Ebron forwarded the pics to anyone before he deleted them. Ebron had to have a reason for taking pictures of the injuries and I suspect he forwarded the pics to someone. Maybe to get an opinion as far as whether additional medical care was required or maybe to cover himself or maybe to confront someone else about the injuries.

"The prosecution says cell phone records that indicate Ebron took and then deleted photos of Lonzie's injuries on July 22, just two days before he was reported missing."

Yeah, this makes sense. He could have sent pics to his mother, who, IIRC is, or was a nurse, or, he sent the pictures to LB.

So which is it Ebron: was it an accident or were you just tired of watching her kids? It can`t be both. I think both are lying about this. JMO

According to the state's seventh supplemental discovery, which references police supplemental reports, Barton stated that Ebron told her "it was an accident, he freaked out or panicked, Lonzie was gone."

The document also reveals that Ebron told Barton that "he was tired of watching her kids and all they do is cry."

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/story/news/local/2015/11/30/new-documents-case-ebron-barton/76564852/

http://media.cmgdigital.com/shared/news/documents/2015/11/30/States_7th_Supplemental_-_Ebron.pdf

Thanks! I see Ruben`s ex has some things to add in the document.

He still sticks with the story that the kids were in the car and he went inside to get drugs. BS!!! Come on now!

OK so Ruben was hooked on Roxies, roxycontin as in oxycontin. As per his ex in the PDF posted a short while ago by MsMarple.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ClueCrusader