GUILTY FL - Lonzie Barton, 2, Jacksonville, 24 July 2015 - #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
you got it cvaldez :)

Please, please, please take the baby far, far, far away from all of these families at birth and find him or her a loving adoptive home :( :( :(

I have removed some posts. The focus is Lonzie and what happened to him. Not Lonzie's maternal grandmother.

I try to log on here everyday and look for updates about Lonzie. I follow the PL thread which has a lot of great information. I just wish we could find him. :*(

I can't get baby Lonzie off my mind. We need Lonzie found, we need anyone and everyone that harmed him held accountable.

This is my theory right now:

Lonzie was alive when his mama went to work. He was alive when Ebron was at the atm.
Lonzie was not alive when Ebron reported his car stolen. We need to count back from the time the car was reported stolen a couple of hours to give Ebron time to hide this baby. You all think I'd be correct in thinking Lonzie's life ended between 9 pm and 12 midnight?

Where could Lonzie be during that window of time?

My biggest fear is, in another case in Florida a mother that was charged with the murder of her daughter was found not guilty because the state could not prove COD. In Lonzie's case there is evidence that could prove physical harm done to Lonzie.

There, IMO, is a lot of blood evidence in Lonzie's bedroom. What are your thoughts of WHEN that blood happened? If before Lonna went to work...just wow. If the blood was spilled after Lonna went to work, I'd say that is the reason for Ebron taking a picture of Lonzie with the bottle in his mouth. There is a lot of meaning, to me, for Ebron taking that picture. That fact alone would be huge to me if I were on a jury.

What in this case would stand out to you, if you were on the jury, that would end up with a conviction? For me, the blood, the picture of Lonzie drinking the bottle, the false report of car stolen.

Now that it is reported Lonna is expecting, I can understand her bond with Ebron at the time Lonzie was first reported missing. However, after evidence came out, that bond should have broken.

One last thing, Lonna should at the very least be held accountable for leaving her child, ill and with a drug dealer.

Hopefully she will do the right thing and give the child up for adoption. We all know how the courts and DCF favor keeping the child with the parent if at all possible. Just so sad....

Can someone post the photo of Lonzie with the bottle in his mouth? I'm not sure what people are referring to. TIA

Poor little baby. Chances are he/she will end up with RE's parents, his half siblings and their mom. When I think of all the good, decent young women out there having miscarriages or unable to get pregnant, I could cry. This trash ball gets pregnant as fast as a stray cat. But, unlike LLB even a stray cat will care for and protect their own.

I'm confused as to the significance of that picture?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm confused as to the significance of that picture?

If I remember right there's speculation on whether or not he was still alive when the picture was taken.

Who am I? I am that tiny voice in the back of your mind which encourages you to be who you choose to be as long as you are truthful to yourself. I am that tiny voice in the back of your mind that encourages you to reach higher. I am that tiny voice in the back of your mind that makes you understand that you are a survivor...that you are important...that you matter.

If I remember right there's speculation on whether or not he was still alive when the picture was taken.

Who am I? I am that tiny voice in the back of your mind which encourages you to be who you choose to be as long as you are truthful to yourself. I am that tiny voice in the back of your mind that encourages you to reach higher. I am that tiny voice in the back of your mind that makes you understand that you are a survivor...that you are important...that you matter.

Okay, thanks Shandram. :( I've been following this thread, but I must have missed that. Poor sweet boy.

jaxdotcom ‏@jaxdotcom 11m11 minutes ago
Mother, boyfriend in missing Lonzie Barton case due back in court this morning: http://bit.ly/1Oq7bvZ | Follow @LarryHannan Tweets on case

Cathy ‏@courtchatter 37s37 seconds ago
#FindLonzie - Laura Barton and Ruben Ebron are in court for a hearing. No stream. Follow @LarryHannan

Judge to rule on trial date for Ebron, Barton | @LisaRobbinsFCN reports: http://fcnews.tv/1jtlItB

Lisa RobbinsVerified account ‏@LisaRobbinsFCN 9m9 minutes ago Downtown Jacksonville, Jacksonville
Lonna Barton's attorney is in the courtroom. I passed Ebron's attorney in the hall. Hearing should start in just a few minutes. #FINDLONZIE

Lisa RobbinsVerified account ‏@LisaRobbinsFCN 4h4 hours ago
At 5: Will Lonna Barton and Ruben Ebron go to trial next Monday? Their attorneys will reveal if they're ready TODAY. #FINDLONZIE

Follow this reporter, he's updating.

https://twitter.com/LarryHannan/with_replies

Larry Hannan ‏@LarryHannan 2m2 minutes ago
On July 22 Ebron took photos of lonzie Barton's injuries on his cell phone, then deleted them, mantei said.

Lisa RobbinsVerified account ‏@LisaRobbinsFCN 2m2 minutes ago Downtown Jacksonville, Jacksonville
Prosecutor reveals cell phone records indicate Ebron took and then deleted photos of Lonzie Barton's injuries before he disappeared.

Larry Hannan ‏@LarryHannan 6m6 minutes ago
Lonna Lauramore Barton and William Ruben Ebron brought into court. Both are in jail and enter shackled in prison uniforms.

Larry Hannan ‏@LarryHannan 6m6 minutes ago
Ebron asks for continuance.

Larry Hannan ‏@LarryHannan 4m4 minutes ago
Perkins and Boyle apparently talked Ebron into a continuance.

Larry Hannan ‏@LarryHannan 4m4 minutes ago
Prosecutors say they will now be charging Ebron as an habitual offender. He's also now charged with tampering with evidence, a new count.

Larry Hannan ‏@LarryHannan 3m3 minutes ago
On July 22 Ebron took photos of lonzie Barton's injuries on his cell phone, then deleted them, mantei said.

Mantei doesn't know when Ebron deleted the pictures.

Larry Hannan ‏@LarryHannan 59s60 seconds ago
Carlisle says he's not ready for trial, asks that Lauramore Barton's trial be delayed.

Larry Hannan ‏@LarryHannan 1m1 minute ago
Borello grants Lauramore Barton's motion to continue her trial.

https://twitter.com/LarryHannan/with_replies

Larry Hannan ‏@LarryHannan 3m3 minutes ago
Mantei doesn't know when Ebron deleted the pictures.

Carlisle says he's not ready for trial, asks that Lauramore Barton's trial be delayed.

Borello grants Lauramore Barton's motion to continue her trial.

Larry Hannan ‏@LarryHannan 58s58 seconds ago
Boyle wants continuance without waiving ebrons right to speedy trial.

Go ahead Dr Know! I'll stop posting the tweets. Larry Hannan's feed is the best. xoxo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
omnia