GUILTY FL - Lonzie Barton, 2, Jacksonville, 24 July 2015 - #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
But, where's the parking lot? :thinking:

We don't have a PL / basement thread for Lonzie's case yet (do we?)

Search "Parking Lot"

ETA: or any Scanner thread or dedicated Social Media thread on other cases I've seen you on, and you're in the PL. I can't link the PL jump off page via Tapatalk. This isn't supposed to be this confusing! :blushing: )

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No surprise, really, it had been rumored!

http://www.actionnewsjax.com/news/n...l&st_refDomain=www.facebook.com&st_refQuery=/

We must have been posting at the same time skibaboo! ;)

From your link:

Lauramore Barton's lawyer released the following statement to Action News Jax: "Whether or not Lonna Barton is pregnant doesn't change the facts of the case, and it doesn't change our commitment to fight zealously for her in court."

http://www.actionnewsjax.com/news/news/local/sources-lonzie-barton-mom-pregnant/npWCm/

Noticeably absent from the article is any mention of the impact of Lonna's drug marathon on her unborn baby but I'm sure that'll be addressed soon.

And then there's this:

Ebron's uncle and father tell Action News Jax they have known of Lauramore Barton's pregnancy for at least three months.

Ugh. Given what Lonna said about Ebron and CB in the secret recordings I'm speculating the baby's father is Ebron.

Can they charge her with endangering her unborn child with her drug use?

She needs put down. Infact no, she needs to have a healthy baby who is in turn taken off her and given to a happy home then they can put her down.

So angry!!!!!!

Poor Lonzie, please give us a sign as to where you are sweet boy. :( :(

Well it will be quite obvious once it is born.

From your link:

Lauramore Barton's lawyer released the following statement to Action News Jax: "Whether or not Lonna Barton is pregnant doesn't change the facts of the case, and it doesn't change our commitment to fight zealously for her in court."

http://www.actionnewsjax.com/news/news/local/sources-lonzie-barton-mom-pregnant/npWCm/

Noticeably absent from the article is any mention of the impact of Lonna's drug marathon on her unborn baby but I'm sure that'll be addressed soon.

And then there's this:

Ebron's uncle and father tell Action News Jax they have known of Lauramore Barton's pregnancy for at least three months.

Ugh. Given what Lonna said about Ebron and CB in the secret recordings I'm speculating the baby's father is Ebron.

Hey, kudos to those of you who called Lonna's pregnancy back at her first hearing! I was on the fence myself - it's amazing that y'all (mostly women?) were able to suss out the difference between baby bump and muffin top, lol.

I'll be gobsmacked if her parental rights aren't terminated for both kids after that awful drug video. I mentioned a while back that one of my daughters is finally pregnant after several miscarriages and a failed egg retrieval for IVF. She's in her second trimester now and aside from a couple of little scares everything's going fine. She and her husband prepared emotionally, financially and physically to have this baby and when I think about the hell they went through and then look at women like Lonna and others that we read about in threads here it just breaks my heart.

I'm pro-choice but I also know how precious a new life growing in a momma's tummy is. That a woman - heck, even a father - could place such little value on an unborn baby is almost beyond my understanding.

Hey, kudos to those of you who called Lonna's pregnancy back at her first hearing! I was on the fence myself - it's amazing that y'all (mostly women?) were able to suss out the difference between baby bump and muffin top, lol.

I'll be gobsmacked if her parental rights aren't terminated for both kids after that awful drug video. I mentioned a while back that one of my daughters is finally pregnant after several miscarriages and a failed egg retrieval for IVF. She's in her second trimester now and aside from a couple of little scares everything's going fine. She and her husband prepared emotionally, financially and physically to have this baby and when I think about the hell they went through and then look at women like Lonna and others that we read about in threads here it just breaks my heart.

I'm pro-choice but I also know how precious a new life growing in a momma's tummy is. That a woman - heck, even a father - could place such little value on an unborn baby is almost beyond my understanding.
Congratulations to you, MsMarple, your daughter and SNL.

Ugh! She really is a piece of work, isn't she?

I hope somehow her being in jail means she will be "healthier" for the rest of the pregnancy. She will at least have regular medical care and monitoring. I hope drug testing too, so that sweet babe doesn't go through withdrawal when he/she is born. And then, placed with a loving, healthy family far, FAR AWAY from all these people.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

That is all we need now...her prego....any guesses to whom might be the father....I am placing a bet its Ebron.

I'm pretty new to this case so I haven't had time to read through everything. If she was pregnant when she was filmed in the hotel room, wasn't she with CB at that time? Had she started dating RE at this time as well? Whichever way, it's sad.

It's the little things that make you wonder why the world has to be the way it is. Why can someone who does (or allows) something like this to a child (Lonna, Rachelle Bond, Chance's mom) easily get pregnant while there are people who would do everything they could to raise a child in the best possible way who can not have kids?

That is all we need now...her prego....any guesses to whom might be the father....I am placing a bet its Ebron.

If I had to guess, Lonna doesn't even know who the father is.

If her family has known for 3 months, she's at least 4 months along, possibly more...so she got pregnant in June or July I'd bet. She was with Ebron from March to end of July. Probably Ebron's baby. Of course, something tells me this is not the most honest or monogamous group, so the baby could be anyone's. I need to go back and see when her first appearance in court was, when she wore the black pencil skirt that started the pregnancy speculation. She was probably 8-12 weeks at that point.

Some states have a law where if a woman is married at the time of birth, her husband is automatically the baby's legal father. Is Florida one of them? Should be a good time if the baby comes out looking like her boyfriend but her husband gets to pay support. MOO and IMO and all that.

I am not good at uploading and links. Will this help you?

Thread 7, Post 293, Sept 9th Lonna is outside, leaving the courthouse. I would guess she is 4 months along.

If I had to guess, Lonna doesn't even know who the father is.

If her family has known for 3 months, she's at least 4 months along, possibly more...so she got pregnant in June or July I'd bet. She was with Ebron from March to end of July. Probably Ebron's baby. Of course, something tells me this is not the most honest or monogamous group, so the baby could be anyone's. I need to go back and see when her first appearance in court was, when she wore the black pencil skirt that started the pregnancy speculation. She was probably 8-12 weeks at that point.

Some states have a law where if a woman is married at the time of birth, her husband is automatically the baby's legal father. Is Florida one of them? Should be a good time if the baby comes out looking like her boyfriend but her husband gets to pay support. MOO and IMO and all that.

I bet Ebron is hoping the baby is his. We all know he loves children & is so good with them.

We spoke with Ebron's family members Tuesday. His uncle said Ebron is confident the baby is his, but there are still questions about what happens when the baby is born.
That was two months ago, but Ebron's father told us he's known Lauramore Barton is pregnant for the last three months. Ebron’s uncle told us Lauramore Barton said something to Ebron that she may be pregnant back in July when Lonzie disappeared.

No real surprise, eh? My question is: Did that affect Ebron's attitude towards Lonzie and if so, in what way? Ebron's obsessed with his children. He was desperate to talk with his parents and msm reported that he was sending messages to the mother of his kids through them, and probably to Lonna too.

We spoke with Ebron's family members Tuesday. His uncle said Ebron is confident the baby is his, but there are still questions about what happens when the baby is born.
That was two months ago, but Ebron's father told us he's known Lauramore Barton is pregnant for the last three months. Ebron’s uncle told us Lauramore Barton said something to Ebron that she may be pregnant back in July when Lonzie disappeared.

No real surprise, eh? My question is: Did that affect Ebron's attitude towards Lonzie and if so, in what way? Ebron's obsessed with his children. He was desperate to talk with his parents and msm reported that he was sending messages to the mother of his kids through them, and probably to Lonna too.
If LB knew about her pregnancy when she was arrested, she needs additional charges
for child neglect of THIS baby. She was shooting up drugs. It just gets worse.

ebron was already in jail so she was back with CB.

I'm pretty new to this case so I haven't had time to read through everything. If she was pregnant when she was filmed in the hotel room, wasn't she with CB at that time? Had she started dating RE at this time as well? Whichever way, it's sad.

It's the little things that make you wonder why the world has to be the way it is. Why can someone who does (or allows) something like this to a child (Lonna, Rachelle Bond, Chance's mom) easily get pregnant while there are people who would do everything they could to raise a child in the best possible way who can not have kids?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
omnia