Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
((Hugs))

I keep thinking one of them shook him. But then I remember the blood. Just shaking wouldn't cause blood. So now I'm thinking beating, which could also include shaking.

This is so hard. My baby died after being violently shaken, so that's probably also why I keep thinking that.

Poor baby guy

I've been busy following little Noah Chamberlin's case but I saw a few msm articles that I thought I'd post.

On Friday, Action Jax News talked with the man who owns the property investigators have been scouring, looking for more evidence.
"I don't know how he got to where the body was. He could've come in off the 9B property and just walk right in," said property owner Gary Morrison.
Morrison explained how the stench of remains could have gone unnoticed.

"We had a big dead dog laying down here. That probably was the smell ‘cause you could come out here and you could smell. But you looked over there, you saw the dead dog and didn't pay any attention to it," Morrison said.

http://www.actionnewsjax.com/news/n...ty-where-remains-believed-be-lonzie-ba/np6J9/

“I just can’t believe it happened. It just totally blew my mind that something like this would take place here,” Morrison said. “We had a big, dead dog laying down there and that probably was the smell, because you could come out here and smell something, but then you looked over there and saw the dead dog and didn’t pay any attention to it.”

Morrison said the smell could have been that of the remains, but he doesn’t not know. He said there have been several people dumping trash on the property for years.

“I came out here to check, there was no trash. There's been several people dumping out here. That's the main thing I was checking on, the dumping,” Morrison said. “For years people come down and dump trash and drive off. There's been lawn maintenance people that come down here and dump all their trash also.”

http://www.news4jax.com/news/forensic-analyst-the-best-of-the-best-are-working-to-solve-the-case

Ugh. More at the link. And it looks like CB may be in trouble for that jail fight:

The Baker County Sheriff's Office says it has sent a sworn complaint against Chris Barton for battery in a detention facility to the state attorney's office. If the charge is formally filed, it would be a misdemeanor.

http://www.news4jax.com/news/crime/chris-barton-facing-possible-charges-in-jail-fight

WTH? A decomposing dog? Was it the property owners dog? That's crazy IMO. Who just let's a dog rot away like that? Don't people typically bury or cremate their pet dogs? Just imagine the maggots and stench OMG...disgusting and disturbing. And to think Lonzie was thrown away and left to rot just like that dog. WTF is wrong with people? SMH.

I keep thinking one of them shook him. But then I remember the blood. Just shaking wouldn't cause blood. So now I'm thinking beating, which could also include shaking.

This is so hard. My baby died after being violently shaken, so that's probably also why I keep thinking that.

Poor baby guy
I'm so sorry flourish.

((((HUGS))))

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Did RE kill a dog and dump it there so no one would be concerned about the decomp smell?

BTW - I used to pass through an area on the way to work and there was a dead dog on the highway about 50 feet from the front door of someone's house. One day, they were having a family BBQ in the front yard right there by the dead and decaying dog carcass. Nothing surprises me anymore.

Wth people just watched a dog decompose? What is with Florida? Trash dumps and open dead dogs? I don't know any such dump areas like Lonzie and Caylee were left

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My thoughts exactly. Seems crazy that they wouldn't phone the Equivalent to the RSPCA here in the uk. Just leaving a dog rotting in plain sight is strange to say the least.

Sadly, at least here, no one will do anything about a dead animal unless it's a safety hazard, like a deer or large animal in the road (people would swerve and wreck). Anything else is up to the owner or landowner to deal with. Calling will get you the canned "that's not our responsibility, call xxxxx" only to be told the exact same thing until you are routed back to one of the original calls.

Illegal dumps are a common sight here as well. People don't want to pay for disposal services or don't want to pay extra to get rid of large or restricted trash, so they find a ditch down a rarely used road and drop off a truckload. Some people just don't care or think about their own actions and how it affects others. They will continue to do it until they get caught and then they'll just do it somewhere else and be a little sneakier about it. I get heated just thinking about it. The property we bought was an illegal dump for years (prior owner charged people to dump anything they couldn't get rid of). It took thousands of dollars in disposal fees and hours of running equipment and trailers to get rid of everything here. We still find random junk every year that works it's way to the surface.

Ebron's dad paid a visit to the jail today:

William Ebron told News4Jax that he has advised his son to be 100 percent truthful. The elder Ebron said this has gone on too long and the truth needs to come out so that everyone can get closure. He said he has not spoken to his son about the details of the case.

http://www.news4jax.com/news/lonzie-barton/ruben-ebron-to-have-visitors-in-jail

Ebron has a status hearing tomorrow. No word yet from the ME to confirm the body is Lonzie, even though we all know it is. :(

Ebron's dad paid a visit to the jail today:

William Ebron told News4Jax that he has advised his son to be 100 percent truthful. The elder Ebron said this has gone on too long and the truth needs to come out so that everyone can get closure. He said he has not spoken to his son about the details of the case.

http://www.news4jax.com/news/lonzie-barton/ruben-ebron-to-have-visitors-in-jail

Ebron has a status hearing tomorrow. No word yet from the ME to confirm the body is Lonzie, even though we all know it is. :(

It is nice to see a parent behaving like that and not trying to sweep their offspring's actions under the rug, or make excuses for them.

It is nice to see a parent behaving like that and not trying to sweep their offspring's actions under the rug, or make excuses for them.

Yeah, I get the feeling (so IMOO) that Ebron's mom is still in denial but his dad has said from the beginning that he encouraged Ebron to tell the truth. Both parents have been defensive but I think dad is more concerned that the truth comes out and the mom is more concerned about what will happen to her son.

Not an easy place to be for either of them.

Yeah, I get the feeling (so IMOO) that Ebron's mom is still in denial but his dad has said from the beginning that he encouraged Ebron to tell the truth. Both parents have been defensive but I think dad is more concerned that the truth comes out and the mom is more concerned about what will happen to her son.

Not an easy place to be for either of them.

Sitting on hands as to why his father is saying what he is saying now...

I don't follow this as much as many others do so I remember vividly what his father said previously...

Sitting on hands as to why his father is saying what he is saying now...

I don't follow this as much as many others do so I remember vividly what his father said previously...

He has been very consistent in what he has been saying. Here's a new article from three days after Lonzie went missing:

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/story...-ebrons-father-prays-for-son-lonzie/30753037/

If you're referring to one little sound byte after Jr's arrest, well, I haven't seen the video footage of it so I don't know how that came to be, but it doesn't have to mean a thing. And for all we know, he's correct.

I can understand parents being defensive but even if he is, Sr has consistently told Jr to tell the truth no matter what it was. That deserves kudos. Because a lot of parents wouldn't care about the truth and would only be interested in saving their adult child's hide, regardless of the evidence, and no matter how much hurt they'd cause by it.

JMOO

Janet - I stand corrected ! Thanks and apologies for mixing up fathers and cases :blush:

Vic Micolucci - WJXT ‏@WJXTvic 24m24 minutes ago
#RubenEbron hearing passed til Feb. 9.

https://twitter.com/wjxtvic

Of course it did - it's all about that damn plea agreement. :mad:

Morrison said the area is off the beaten path, and he doesn't know how Ebron knew about it.

He said he visited the property a few times a week and he did notice a foul smell, but he thought it was because people often dump animal carcasses in the vicinity.

"It's not out of the ordinary, because there's all kinds of animal carcasses dumped out here on a regular basis," Morrison said. "I just don't pay any attention to the smell."

Morrison said the spot has now been bulldozed because detectives had to do a thorough search, but before it looked much like the surrounding woods. It was raised a little bit, as a trash mound created decades ago and covered in brush, dirt and weeds.

http://www.news4jax.com/news/local/jacksonville/owner-shows-news4jax-property-where-remains-found

Video shows the spot. How the heck did Ebron find this area? There are two families renting on the property. I wonder if there's a connection - maybe not to current renters but to someone in the past.

Poor Lonzie. Like Chief Hackney said, he was dumped on a pile of trash. Like trash.

Of course it did - it's all about that damn plea agreement. :mad:

Morrison said the area is off the beaten path, and he doesn't know how Ebron knew about it.

He said he visited the property a few times a week and he did notice a foul smell, but he thought it was because people often dump animal carcasses in the vicinity.

"It's not out of the ordinary, because there's all kinds of animal carcasses dumped out here on a regular basis," Morrison said. "I just don't pay any attention to the smell."

Morrison said the spot has now been bulldozed because detectives had to do a thorough search, but before it looked much like the surrounding woods. It was raised a little bit, as a trash mound created decades ago and covered in brush, dirt and weeds.

http://www.news4jax.com/news/local/jacksonville/owner-shows-news4jax-property-where-remains-found

Video shows the spot. How the heck did Ebron find this area? There are two families renting on the property. I wonder if there's a connection - maybe not to current renters but to someone in the past.

Poor Lonzie. Like Chief Hackney said, he was dumped on a pile of trash. Like trash.

BBM, Perhaps RE and a few other had connections there is a possibility IMO. Maybe they met there for some drug deals if it is that secluded? A drop off pick up point? I also think he could of known someone that perhaps lived there and who has now left?

BBM, Perhaps RE and a few other had connections there is a possibility IMO. Maybe they met there for some drug deals if it is that secluded? A drop off pick up point? I also think he could of known someone that perhaps lived there and who has now left?

That's what I'm thinking too. If Ebron had scoped out a potential location beforehand it would imply he planned to murder Lonzie and as much as I hate him I don't think it went down that way. I'm sure LE has figured out any connections by now - if there is one we'll hear about it soon enough.

That's what I'm thinking too. If Ebron had scoped out a potential location beforehand it would imply he planned to murder Lonzie and as much as I hate him I don't think it went down that way. I'm sure LE has figured out any connections by now - if there is one we'll hear about it soon enough.

I agree, i don't think anyone planned to kill dear little Lonzie, if it was murder i think it was probably an on the spur of the moment angry reaction to something Lonzie did. I thought initially Lonzie got into their drugs in the room they were living in and perhaps an on the spur violent reaction to that by one or both RE & or LB or they both punished him way too harshly and he died from injuries inflicted. The other scenario i thought of is Lonzie ingested some of their drugs and had a bad fall or some type of accident and they wanted to wait to take him for medical help because illegal drugs could be detected in his system through tests at the hospital or Dr's office, with which they would of been criminally charged. LB did state in an interview with LE that she had a Dr. appointment for Lonzie on Friday.
And i also agree that LE know more than we have heard about and as you say we will find out eventually.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member