GUILTY FL - Lonzie Barton, 2, Jacksonville, 24 July 2015 - #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
As far as LLB say 'they' told her how to slow her breathing down, I had thought she was referring to LE when LE told her that Lonzie may not be alive. Now, I'm not sure. Which video has LLB saying this? I tried and could not find it. TIA

<respectfully snipped for focus>
IIRC, it's on the recording with her friends in their car, not an LE video.
I don't recall if she ever said who she was talking about that died.

<respectfully snipped for focus>
IIRC, it's on the recording with her friends in their car, not an LE video.
I don't recall if she ever said who she was talking about that died.

Was it not on the secretly recorded motel video? Where they were arrested for selling drugs to the undercover LE?

You might be right and I'm mistaken. Just I thought that was where I heard it.

Welcome out of lurk mode J4cknsal1y

I have been searching this afternoon for some new info. I don't know that any info here is new, but I don't recall this being posted (on the thread) yet-sorry if it was & I missed it!
This specifically stood out to me:
"Barton had previously discussed another incident near the end of June where [redacted] was taken to the family doctor in Baker County by a family member because [redacted] had bruises over his body and the family was concerned. Ebron told Barton [redacted] was pushed down by his five year old sister."

More at link: https://www.scribd.com/book/275199694

(snipped)

The other situation is that Lonzie's injuries were not fatal. Being sick he could have had to have his diaper changed often, including his clothing from vomit. This baby would have been cranky and fussy. Would that have caused RE to lose his temper and hit this baby? IDK.

As far as LLB say 'they' told her how to slow her breathing down, I had thought she was referring to LE when LE told her that Lonzie may not be alive. Now, I'm not sure. Which video has LLB saying this? I tried and could not find it. TIA

It was on the drug video in the motel. When the CI said he wanted to stay there and calm down
http://www.news4jax.com/news/local/video-evidence-is-smoking-gun-against-bartons-expert-says

Classito

Was it not on the secretly recorded motel video? Where they were arrested for selling drugs to the undercover LE?

You might be right and I'm mistaken. Just I thought that was where I heard it.

I am not 100% sure, but I thought it was when she was in the car with her friend talking a mile a minute about going out to search for Lonzie and getting high or drunk or whatever she did that night with CB.
I do remember wondering why she said it and WHO told her that. A friend? LE? Was it to try and beat a lie detector or to keep from having a panic attack?
I only listened to that recording once and I only saw the video with the CI once, so it's possible I'm getting the two confused. I can't handle watching or listening to her for very long.

I have spent the last week reading all threads and watching gutting wrenching videos. I am so heartbroken.
I have nothing new to add really , just watching for updates and praying for justice for this beautiful baby.

I don't know if we will ever know the absolute truth , I think every person in this babies life is incapable of telling the truth or doing the right thing

The weird and crazy continues...

Only Action News Jax has the letter a woman says was written by Ruben Ebron from jail.

In the two-page letter written by a man who says he&#8217;s Ruben Ebron, he wants to know what the woman he&#8217;s writing to thinks of him, asking her questions like, &#8220;do you believe what&#8217;s been said about me?&#8221;
The letter also talks about Ebron wanting to move forward with his life.

http://www.actionnewsjax.com/news/l...zie-bartons-mom-a-beautiful-disaster/48017475

The article is short but apparently Ebron has a "pen pal" - a woman from Arkansas - to whom he wrote a long letter, mostly about Lonna. The video shows some excerpts. The state attorney has a copy so hopefully it'll be released in full. From what I saw it seems to be yet another Ebron pity party. And of course he's just a victim of Lonna's wiley female ways - he called her "a beautiful disaster" and claims to still love her. :boohoo:

The weird and crazy continues...

Only Action News Jax has the letter a woman says was written by Ruben Ebron from jail.

In the two-page letter written by a man who says he&#8217;s Ruben Ebron, he wants to know what the woman he&#8217;s writing to thinks of him, asking her questions like, &#8220;do you believe what&#8217;s been said about me?&#8221;
The letter also talks about Ebron wanting to move forward with his life.

http://www.actionnewsjax.com/news/l...zie-bartons-mom-a-beautiful-disaster/48017475

The article is short but apparently Ebron has a "pen pal" - a woman from Arkansas - to whom he wrote a long letter, mostly about Lonna. The video shows some excerpts. The state attorney has a copy so hopefully it'll be released in full. From what I saw it seems to be yet another Ebron pity party. And of course he's just a victim of Lonna's wiley female ways - he called her "a beautiful disaster" and claims to still love her. :boohoo:

There was only one real victim I know of, and Ebron isn't it. I know Lonzie had other's who loved him that are victims but calling this "a beautiful disaster" makes me ill..

There was only one real victim I know of, and Ebron isn't it. I know Lonzie had other's who loved him that are victims but calling this "a beautiful disaster" makes me ill..

All ER' LIES and throwing Lonzie out like trash, that's the disaster.
I truly hate him. There's no hope for him as a human. Unbelievable.

All ER' LIES and throwing Lonzie out like trash, that's the disaster.
I truly hate him. There's no hope for him as a human. Unbelievable.

He's looking for the next gullible chick for his meal ticket. Is anyone here silly enough to buy his cr@p?

He's looking for the next gullible chick for his meal ticket. Is anyone here silly enough to buy his cr@p?

Not here, but there are plenty that fall for his kind of crap every day.

I am not 100% sure, but I thought it was when she was in the car with her friend talking a mile a minute about going out to search for Lonzie and getting high or drunk or whatever she did that night with CB.
I do remember wondering why she said it and WHO told her that. A friend? LE? Was it to try and beat a lie detector or to keep from having a panic attack?
I only listened to that recording once and I only saw the video with the CI once, so it's possible I'm getting the two confused. I can't handle watching or listening to her for very long.

Yes def on audio secretly recorded at motel pre drug bust. Audio has been posted way upthread but also available with a quick google. I remember distinctly she said 'THEY' said to breathe when he 'DIED'

Yes def on audio secretly recorded at motel pre drug bust. Audio has been posted way upthread but also available with a quick google. I remember distinctly she said 'THEY' said to breathe when he 'DIED'

new4jax.com on november 30 at 11:01 pm has a transcript of the coversation about "when he died" and a video clip. I wish I could link but dont know how on my son's Ipad. Would appreciate if someone could link for me. Anyhow, it remains unclear who 'they' were and who 'he' was. BUT...It couldn't have been LE because Lonzie had not been found at this point in time. So...my speculation is Lonzie passed in her presence and at least more person in addition to EB. Who else could she possibly be referencing in this timeframe? No one. I'm surprised we didn't see LE grilling LB about that statement but then again we only see bits and pieces.

new4jax.com on november 30 at 11:01 pm has a transcript of the coversation about "when he died" and a video clip. I wish I could link but dont know how on my son's Ipad. Would appreciate if someone could link for me. Anyhow, it remains unclear who 'they' were and who 'he' was. BUT...It couldn't have been LE because Lonzie had not been found at this point in time. So...my speculation is Lonzie passed in her presence and at least more person in addition to EB. Who else could she possibly be referencing in this timeframe? No one. I'm surprised we didn't see LE grilling LB about that statement but then again we only see bits and pieces.

New video evidence in Baker County drug case against Lonzie Barton's parents

"Well, when he died, you know how they told me to slow my heart rate down? Like how to calm yourself or whatever? Start at like 60 and just start counting backwards,” Lonna Barton says. “Close your eyes while you’re doing it. Kinda like sit back in the chair, kinda with your eyes closed. It really will slow your heart rate down; you are thinking about something else.”

Lonzie's mother transferred to Baker County

lonna12_1454527503246_1201938_ver1.0_640_360.png

Lonna Lauramore Barton's Baker County mugshot

BAKER COUNTY, Fla. —
The mother of missing toddler Lonzie Barton was transported to Baker County.

Lonna Lauramore Barton was transferred from Duval County Wednesday. Her sentencing hearing was rescheduled late last month.

Lonna Barton is due in court on Feb. 23. She will appear in court the same day as her husband Chris, who is also in the Baker County Jail on drug charges.

Lauramore Barton pleaded guilty in January to charges in her son's disappearance. She was charged with child neglect and giving false information to police.

Lauaramore Barton was originally scheduled to be sentenced Feb. 1.

Lonzie Barton was 21 months old when he was reported missing in July 2015. JSO believes they found his remains in Jan. 2016 in a wooded area in the Bayard area.

Baker County officials said Lonna Barton and Chris, Lonzie's father, would be allowed to attend a funeral for Lonzie Barton. Chris Barton is also in the Baker County Jail

She doesn't look like the same woman! :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member