Found Deceased FL - Madeline Soto, 13, Missing Child Alert, 13500 blk Town Loop Blvd, Orlando, 26 Feb 2024 *arrest* #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
This made me wonder if Ms left the residence on her own that evening and ended up dead as a result? Do we believe she was killed in the family home? I am not convinced tbh. LE haven’t said yet - only that the SA seems to happened inside the home.
IMO, whatever happened, it was in the home. why else would he discard her belongings at 7:35am if she left for somewhere on her own? yes, you are correct, LE has not said where the murder occurred. if they know definitely.

IMO, whatever happened, it was in the home. why else would he discard her belongings at 7:35am if she left for somewhere on her own? yes, you are correct, LE has not said where the murder occurred. if they know definitely.
agree, I feel strongly she was murdered in the home. If she were murdered elsewhere why on earth would SS have returned to the complex hauling her dead body in his passenger seat? MOO she died at home, was carried out to the car and propped up in the passenger seat. SS drove to the hotel to use their parking garage to move the body to the trunk.

agree, I feel strongly she was murdered in the home. If she were murdered elsewhere why on earth would SS have returned to the complex hauling her dead body in his passenger seat? MOO she died at home, was carried out to the car and propped up in the passenger seat. SS drove to the hotel to use their parking garage to move the body to the trunk.
and the 'gate clicker' story....RETURNING.

Oh I absolutely agree with you. All I believe is

Maddie was alive at 830pm on Sunday night.
By Monday morning she was seen deceased in the passenger side of the vehicle.

I have a sense she was killed in a vehicle. Carrying a dead body from the condo to a car in the broad morning daylight??? I know neighbors keep to themselves these days.. but that is bordering on fantastical..

I'm looking at pages 554 and 555.
Evidence and Property Report

Samples and swabs from the Nissan. That's whose car???

• Trunk mat
• Pillowcase
• Pocket knife
• Trace filter from seats in the upholstery
Looks like it's a vacuum that takes and stores small particles from a crime scene.
• Soooo many swabs
• one hair from under passenger seat

At this point I think she was killed in the Nissan.

Notably

TWO SWABS FROM STAIN ON INTERIOR FRONT DRIVER DOOR JAMB

STAIN?? What stain? Why would there be a stain on a door jamb? Did someone injure a hand?
thank you, good points. however, initial LE presser they said 'they believed he moved her body in the early morning hours'. this leads me to believe this was before sunrise, still dark. and we now know he moved her a second time, from the seat to the trunk in the parking garage.

What 15 year-old boy goes to bed at 8:45 unless he is sick though?

Was the other teen home Sunday night? If so, you're really telling me he was locked in his room with his mom that early and never came out? No snacks? Bathroom?

It's possible the mom was tired and/or didn't like SS, just wanted privacy, etc. but yeah....doesn't add up to me either how conveniently everyone just "goes to bed, and that was it." in this house.

:(
Well, he might not have retired at the same time as him mom which wouldn't surprise me in the least. She also said "she" was already in bed, not "we" (Pg 875). But if that's the case, I hope they interviewed him. From what I can make out from the redacted interviews, the son, 15 yo teen, or "other roommate" wasn't interviewed. From the best that I can determine we have interviews with:
  1. the neighbors (couple there winters and spring), the woman who had a relationship with him
  2. close friend of SS's
  3. Maddie's BFF
  4. a male teacher
  5. PE teacher
  6. 1st period reading class teacher
  7. male English teacher
  8. 13 yo friend that has 3 classes w/ Maddie
  9. 12 yo sharing 2 classes
  10. 13 yo who has know her since 4th grade
  11. grandmother
  12. roommate (who has 15 yo son)
  13. science teacher
  14. Maddie's math teacher.
I do not see roommate's 15 yo son listed as being interviewed. Was that a miss?

Will someone please lmk where we can find info on the cars?

- The Lincoln is registered to dad of SS, it's the hooptie that SS "caught a flat tire". That much I understand

- The Nissan? Who is the owner?

- 3rd car? Is there a third car? What is it?

Sorry I'm so lost on this... so much mention of the Lincoln and now all of a sudden, talk of swabs and samples from the Nissan and the trunk?
I thought the Nissan was JS's car. That's IF JS's car is the one the K9 Archer hit on the wheel well. Pg 55:

At 2005 hours I conducted a sweep of the first vehicle which was a 2010 silver Lincoln bearing a Florida tag of REDACTED. K9 Archer did not give a final alert to the 2010 silver Lincoln. At 2210 hours I then conducted a sweep of a 2022 Nissan sedan which had a Florida tag attached. Upon conducting the sweep K9 Archer showed a changed in behavior then gave a final alert by the rear passenger wheel well

thank you, good points. however, initial LE presser they said 'they believed he moved her body in the early morning hours'. this leads me to believe this was before sunrise, still dark. and we now know he moved her a second time, from the seat to the trunk in the parking garage.
I believe the reference to moving her body in the early morning hours was when he was caught on video doing just that at 9:40am in the hotel garage. I doubt they caught him moving her body twice. MOO

Pg 36:

On March 1, 2024, Detective Leonard Jones responded to the area of Destination Parkway and John Young Parkway to canvass for evidence. During that time, Detective Jones responded to "Holiday Inn Club Vacation" located at 9271 S. John Young Parkway, Orlando, Florida,32819. While reviewing the surveillance, Detective Jones observed that at approximately 0940 hours, the target vehicle (Silver/Gray "Lincoln" MKZ, FL Tag: IYLL82) turned onto the above business property from Emissary Ave, then proceeded to their parking garage. While in the parking garage, a male wearing a dark hat, red shirt, and tan pants exited the vehicle and opened the trunk. The male then walked to the front passenger side of the vehicle, opened the door, and proceeded to carry what appeared to be a limp body to the trunk of the vehicle

Oh I absolutely agree with you. All I believe is

Maddie was alive at 830pm on Sunday night.
By Monday morning she was seen deceased in the passenger side of the vehicle.

I have a sense she was killed in a vehicle. Carrying a dead body from the condo to a car in the broad morning daylight??? I know neighbors keep to themselves these days.. but that is bordering on fantastical..

I'm looking at pages 554 and 555.
Evidence and Property Report

Samples and swabs from the Nissan. That's whose car???

• Trunk mat
• Pillowcase
• Pocket knife
• Trace filter from seats in the upholstery
Looks like it's a vacuum that takes and stores small particles from a crime scene.
• Soooo many swabs
• one hair from under passenger seat

At this point I think she was killed in the Nissan.

Notably

TWO SWABS FROM STAIN ON INTERIOR FRONT DRIVER DOOR JAMB

STAIN?? What stain? Why would there be a stain on a door jamb? Did someone injure a hand?
I think your on to something (thinking she was killed in the car). I’ve been wondering how he would’ve moved the body to the car, even though I know he CAN, without it being on camera. And if he had moved her to the car from the apartment, why would there be no video of it? We’ve seen other videos from the apartment.

But then again we haven’t heard of a video of Maddie leaving the apartment to get in the car with him ALIVE either. Have we? MOO.

Last edited:
View attachment 511855
View attachment 511856
Here’s the report about the neighbor couple’s Interview. Pg. 61-62 of the Dropbox PDF file.

It appears they were initially contacted and interviewed on 2/28 and the officer later returned to their residence and recorded an interview containing the same information they initially provided to have an official record of it. We don’t exactly know what constitutes “later” but I think it was probably the following day (2/29), as that’s the date the report is signed.

On 2/28 (or possibly 2/29) the couple said they saw SS “a couple days back going into ______ white’s vehicle”. A couple days before 2/28 would be 2/26, so that makes sense to me. The report also says the couple “had not seen until approximately a week ago”. There’s an important word missing from that sentence, but I think it’s safe for us to assume the author of the report meant to type “had not seen Stephan until approximately a week ago”.

All of this is to say — because the neighbors qualified their sightings of Stephan with terms like approximate and couple of days, I think these timeframes are rough estimates. They were much more definitive about when “they saw three people at _____’s door” (Monday night).

I don’t believe a word SS or JS says about anything (and they’ve both expressed uncertainty at times about the day SS arrived — which is dumb and unbelievable because how could they not know that!) …but I don’t know if we can accept vague estimates as proof that he arrived before Sunday night either. SS is a proven liar either way.
Please provide links to the source of the attachments.

Thanks !!

View attachment 511855
View attachment 511856
Here’s the report about the neighbor couple’s Interview. Pg. 61-62 of the Dropbox PDF file.

It appears they were initially contacted and interviewed on 2/28 and the officer later returned to their residence and recorded an interview containing the same information they initially provided to have an official record of it. We don’t exactly know what constitutes “later” but I think it was probably the following day (2/29), as that’s the date the report is signed.

On 2/28 (or possibly 2/29) the couple said they saw SS “a couple days back going into ______ white’s vehicle”. A couple days before 2/28 would be 2/26, so that makes sense to me. The report also says the couple “had not seen until approximately a week ago”. There’s an important word missing from that sentence, but I think it’s safe for us to assume the author of the report meant to type “had not seen Stephan until approximately a week ago”.

All of this is to say — because the neighbors qualified their sightings of Stephan with terms like approximate and couple of days, I think these timeframes are rough estimates. They were much more definitive about when “they saw three people at _____’s door” (Monday night).

I don’t believe a word SS or JS says about anything (and they’ve both expressed uncertainty at times about the day SS arrived — which is dumb and unbelievable because how could they not know that!) …but I don’t know if we can accept vague estimates as proof that he arrived before Sunday night either. SS is a proven liar either way.
Well, if they had not seen SS since their arrival in Dec 2023 until "approximately a week ago"... that puts him there at JS home WELL before MS was killed. Looked at the calendar, a week prior to the 28th of Feb was Feb 21 - which would have been the day before MS actual 13th bday. And even if off by a few days, if MS was staying at her gran's the week before the party, why was that? Was it because JS had to work? Was it because MS didn't want to risk sharing space with SS? Maybe she had hoped that SS would be GONE by the time her aunt brought her home the night of the party, and maybe she wasn't, "sooo happy" to see him there? Time will tell.....

I believe Stephan's car was the 2012 Honda Civic. There were 3 applications for mobile tracking devices - the Lincoln, the Nisson and the Honda.
The Lincoln was SS's father's car. Pg 91:

The silver Lincoln was registered to Stephan Stern’s father, but was primarily used by Stephan Stems.

So if JS's was the Nissan, it stands to reason the 2012 Honda Civic. AKA Da hooptie.

JS LE interview she states he was planning on staying THE WEEK. but its a head scratcher why she 'couldnt remember' when he arrived that weekend, saying Sat or Sunday??????? BS. likewise for him...during his audio LE interview released, he couldnt IMMEDIATELY remember when asked when he arrived that weekend, but then settles on sunday evening "after the BD party".

JS LE Interview:
"The reason Stephan moved out of the home is because he was offered a job by his father; however, the job fell through, and he is trying to move back. Typically when Stephan visits he will stay for a few days; however this time, he planned to stay for a week. Stephan either arrived on Saturday, February 24, or the morning of Sunday. February 25; however, not remember when."
Except JS lied and SS lied when they said when he arrived, because... the neighbor places him there approximately a week before MS was killed. SOURCE: screenshot in post above.

Will someone please lmk where we can find info on the cars?

- The Lincoln is registered to dad of SS, it's the hooptie that SS "caught a flat tire". That much I understand

- The Nissan? Who is the owner?

- 3rd car? Is there a third car? What is it?

Sorry I'm so lost on this... so much mention of the Lincoln and now all of a sudden, talk of swabs and samples from the Nissan and the trunk?
I believe the White Nissan belongs to JS. NOt sure about a third car..

its difficult to understand the order in which she responded to "Madeline wasnt there at pickup" and who she called or emailed first. during the onsite LE bodycam, she says she received an EMAIL from the school that she was absent all day. I thought it was just autocalls but she said EMAIL. we know now the school's notifications via autocall about absenteeism were later, around 5:30-6pm(which has now been changed). next breath, she contacted the teacher who confirmed by checking her attendance record.

there was no reason for JS to believe her daughter walked when she was sitting right there for over an hour prior to the bell. secondly, I know Im banging the drum repeatedly, she DID NOT check to see if she was still in the school.
Exactly. She was outside the school for an HOUR and goes to Gran's office after waiting ten mins to see if MS was at gran's. HOw would MS have gotten out of the building so early that she beat her to the office in the first place, and without being seen by JS at that?? I mapped it out. It is about 22-25 minutes walk from MS school to where her gran worked which I noticed on the bodycam footage dated Feb 25, 2024 when the officer first spoke with JS et al. So EVEN if MS had somehow escaped the school without being seen by JS (which she clearly didn't as she wasn't even there all day)... she could NOT have reasonably made it to Gran's before mum did anyhow.

2. JS doesn't go BACK to the school OR call the school immediately. She instead sits her butt in the car and waits to see if her daughter will stroll down the sidewalk to her mother's office.

3. She then emails the school OR the best friend of MS and finds out from one of them (doesn't matter which one!) that her kid wasn't there all day, and then still takes the time to either email the school (and wait for them to reply) OR to confirm with the friend... before she realizes something is wrong???

Sorry. I'm not having it. I believe she knew full well her kid wasn't there all day AND why not.

If you're going to try to claim the kid went missing on route to school, you simply cannot leave her backpack and school laptop at home, can ya? That's a dead giveaway that she never went to school to begin with. So. IMO... he dumped them in an effort to conceal that she was already dead and gone and had already decided he was going with the whole she didn't make it to school because she ran off or was abducted crap.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JSlice
Back