Found Deceased FL - Madeline Soto, 13, Missing Child Alert, 13500 blk Town Loop Blvd, Orlando, 26 Feb 2024 *arrest* #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
SS could be dumber than we think he is. If he was filming his assault and it resulted in her death, his iCloud setting might include uploading images/videos wherever he has a wi-fi connection which would mean instantly and automatically, creating a definitive timestamp for time of death. Somewhere between 8:45 pm and 11:59 pm on 2/25.

JMO

SS could be dumber than we think he is.

JMO
is that possible? lol.
I can't decide if he was just panicked and impulsive, or just dumb enough to think he could BS his way through this. He's done it before with his ridiculous story staging , " the clicker" " the vape store" " McDonalds". and all his added babble. He really must have thought his stories were believable, because his audience in the past has been kids or vulnerable woman. He thought he was believable, up until the point when he said " uhhh ...should I get a lawyer?"

Last edited:
I wonder if that means they suspect MS was deceased 2/25/24 before midnight, as in right after being sent to bed with SS.

Even tho many times it is mentioned she was last seen alive on 2/26/24, it doesn't sound like there is anyone, or any video that can 100% confirm it.

If they can find a video of SS removing MS from the home prior to midnight, or if the ME can determine exact time of death, then how else could they know the incident / offense occurred 2/25/24?
So, those doc dates are because LE thinks it's a possibility that she was deceased the evening of her party, not on Monday morning. That does make sense if they were actually sent to bed at 11pm (Pg 32) and then SS was on Telegram around 11:49pm (4:54 in on the video linked below). Please note it's been figured out that 4:49 is actually 11:49pm on 2/25.

1718996324273.png

Here is my post talking about needing to subtract 5 hrs from 4:49am as Telegram is in Greenwich Means time:

But back to the issue at hand... so, this could mean that LE considers that SS killed Maddie between when they were sent to room #4, and when he was on Telegram. That makes total sense to me. It would also be why he wasn't worried about the roommate seeing him remove Maddie from the house if he had done that before disposing her things in the trash as per the roommates interview she always leaves around 7:45am. Sounds like he could have moved her to the car under the cover of night. Less people around, it's dark so harder to see, etc.

I wonder if LE was able to view what he did while on Telegram? Confess to a murder? Upload a video of the actual murder, or pictures of her once deceased? Has anyone found anything about Telegram in the data dump? I'd love a page number because searching for telegram is coming up with nothing and I know not all pages are searchable text-wise, darn it.

With all that said... it could change the timing of rigor, etc., if she was deceased by midnight on the 25th, and not sometime Monday morning.

We DO know Ms liked a boy in school - this was told to LE by the best friend of MS. The best friend also told LE that MS had two previous boyfriends. One was expelled for breaking someone’s elbow and another whose name is redacted. She advised both were over distance & a lot of texting (source: Dropbox doc provided by admin, bottom of page 113. Can’t link as it is saved directly to my device).

ETA: the friend also told LE that MS wasn’t allowed to have social media (ok, then why did the family say MS had IG in the first contact with LE body cam footage?). And why and when did she get a YouTube channel on which she was posting herself dancing (pg 113 Dropbox doc from admin).
I took it to mean it’s the friend who isn’t allowed to have social media.

I wonder if LE was able to view what he did while on Telegram? Confess to a murder? Upload a video of the actual murder, or pictures of her once deceased? Has anyone found anything about Telegram in the data dump? I'd love a page number because searching for telegram is coming up with nothing and I know not all pages are searchable text-wise, darn it.
I have not come across anything related to telegram. I just did a search and it came up with zero results. unless it has a different legal name? I only know telegram messenger LLP. (I also havent gone over it with a fine tooth comb.)

OK, my post was getting a tad lengthy so breaking it up. Back to rigor and the possibility that Maddie was dead by midnight Saturday night. I don't think she'd be described as "limp" when he moved her to the trunk @ 9:40 am (Pg 36). I also don't think she'd be seen as slumped (Pg 31 and others) when LE saw her in the car at 7:50am. Not unless he put her in the car and belted her in to deal with her the next morning. I can see her head slumped if the did that (shortly after death), but I really don't think he's that stupid to sit a dead person upright in the car, belt her in, and leave her like that overnight. While I can believe that she was deceased between retiring to room #4, and when SS got on Telegram... I can't make sense of the timing when it comes to rigor.

I wonder what LE knows that they'd be using the date of the 25th?

Rigor mortis appears approximately 2 hours after death in the muscles of the face, progresses to the limbs over the next few hours, completing between 6 to 8 hours after death. [10] Rigor mortis then stays for another 12 hours (till 24 hours after death) and then disappears.

Only because there's no bottom to his well of stupidity.
This is how he operates, this clip says "we got to the McDonalds, I said you still want it, and "she( muffled) wasnt interested in McDonalds anymore"
oh was that because she was dead in the seat beside you? "she wasnt interested" those dodges drive me crazy. ( 3:55)

...Somewhere between 8:45 pm and 11:59 pm on 2/25.
There's only so much those documents can reveal. She was dead that soon after her wonderful birthday party? MOO, how could either JS or SS dare to claim Madeline was just so so happy getting back from her birthday party, how Madeline was such a happy happy girl, knew only love. It is tragic, she couldn't even relish her happiness from her birthday party because SS had to be right there, and her mom sent her off to a bedroom with him. Saying Maddie needed cuddling before sleep, get out of here, it wasn't ever so innocent, and now it resulted in death.

That Madeline ended up dead right after that party is appalling. MOO, JS's story of needing her sleep stinks. Neither of the couple's stories make any sense. If JS got home at 10:30 p.m. and Maddie was dead by 11:59 p.m. soon after JS sent her off with ex-boyfriend it seems unbelievable she doesn't know anything. I'm sorry, but I can't buy it. MOO, the story of needing SS there so JS could sleep is utterly preposterous.

All MOO-- What's been going on in that household to Madeline was abhorrent and repugnant, and not noticed is hard to swallow. It's been hard to believe anything as to why SS was there and how Madeline was killed so soon from getting home-- and both JS & SS telling ridiculous cover up stories. They both need to come clean. The awful truth lies with them whatever more it could be.

I thought the interview times of JS & SS would be interesting to know when added to the timeline of things that we know about. All dates/times below can be found by searching the doc for the word interview except the one in red as there was a hole punched through the paper at the word Interview)

SS Interviews:
  • Interview #1: 02/27/2024 at 1205 hours (Pgs 29 & 873)
  • Interview #2: 02/27/2024 at approximately 2300 hours (Pgs 33 & 874)
JS interviews:
  • Interview #1: 02/27/2024 at 1116 hours (Pgs 32 & 872)
  • Interview #2: 02/27/2024 at 2004 hours (Pg 873)
  • Interview #3: 02/28/2024 at 1502 hours - En Route from Town Place Suite at Flamingo Crossings to the OCSO Central Operations Building (Pgs 94 & 873)
Both interview times together:
  • JS Interview #1: 02/27/2024 at 1116 hours
  • SS Interview #1: 02/27/2024 at 1205 hours
  • JS Interview #2: 02/27/2024 at 2004 hours
  • SS Interview #2: 02/27/2024 at approximately 2300 hours
  • JS Interview #3: 02/28/2024 at 1502 hours - En Route from Town Place Suite at Flamingo Crossings to the OCSO Central Operations Building
ETA - I'd think SS would have been interviewed more than twice, especially since JS was interviewed 3 times. Could the data dump be missing some of SS's interviews?
Gemmie, do you know if there’s any interview from the family member who purportedly dropped Maddie off at home after the party? I only ask to see if there are any more trustworthy statements to build a timeline for the 25th (considering both JS/SS have been demonstrated liars on the timeline).

There's only so much those documents can reveal.
I agree, he wasnt there so she could sleep. if anything he talked her into letting him stay there by saying, If I stay with you, you can sleep in and I'll take Maddi to school, it would have been his offer IMO) she could have very easily just left her at grandmas.
I want to know more about their relationship, why they broke up a few times. Why her family appeared to not be thrilled about him, why he left the last time and why he came back. too bad we will never know what Maddi thought of it all.

Listen to this part SS left his phone at home when he went to the recovery site he didnt even have his phone,
what a manipulator, he didnt make it home in time to go pick up Maddi," so I called her and profusely apologized" He didnt have a phone, so he had to call her from home after he got back. Probably to make it look like he was home, the whole time, he made a call to make sure it didnt look like he just left his phone at home.. (18:10 )
so the Lincoln is seen with him driving it. on the 200,000 cameras that filmed him but he thinks he is going to fool everyone because his phone is at home.

Last edited:
Gemmie, do you know if there’s any interview from the family member who purportedly dropped Maddie off at home after the party? I only ask to see if there are any more trustworthy statements to build a timeline for the 25th (considering both JS/SS have been demonstrated liars on the timeline).
No, unless I missed it in the doc and I searched several ways (for interview, aunt, sister, party, dropped). All I found was JS's statement about that:

REDACTED (JS) advised her sister had dropped Madeline off at her house at approximately 2030 hours and she believed Stephan had arrived shortly after that time. (Pg 32)

OK, so all we have is JS saying when she was dropped off, and since JS didn't get home until 10:30pm (same page), I'm guessing her sister informed her that she had dropped her off? But she doesn't know when SS arrived (said "she believed" it was shorty after that.

OK, so.... I'm making an assumption that JS's sister called or texted when Maddie had been dropped off, yet SS didn't call or text JS when he arrived, but he will call her to say stupid stuff like "Stephan had called her at around 1018 hours to let her know he and Madeline had not gone to McDonald’s as planned". (same page) And, if he'd been gone since November or December (Pg 341 - quote below), you'd THINK he'd have let her know when he got there. Especially since he'd end up the caretaker for a 13 year old until JS could make it home from work.

Stephan had moved out of the home in the later part of 2023 (November/December)

Did anyone else find mention of an interview with the aunt and dropoff time?

Yeah if he had the wherewithal to put one on - he was sloppy with everything else. I don’t disagree with yalls theories I’m just examining all possibilities and hoping her last moments were not as brutal as they appear to be. If he abused her post-mortem there wouldn’t be much blood, so it would imply he did indeed brutalize her while she was still alive if all of the blood was as a result of his violence. It just breaks my heart to think about.

EDIT: I've got the wrong page numbers listed. I'm looking to find the correct ones so I can update this post. Ok, it's pages 44-45 but I think there's another page that has info from the aunt. I'll try to find it.

I'm not sure if I can get this document to load but pages 44-45 are interviews on 2-28-24 with the aunt & Gpa., backpack contents in room 4, collection of linen and clothing from MS's area downstairs, Waste Management contact and collection of non-human bones, etc.

Attachments

• STERNS page 44-45 Aunt Gpa Interviews Room 4.pdf
    1.1 MB · Views: 19
  • STERNS page 46-48 WM Interviews Room 4.pdf
    1.7 MB · Views: 14
Last edited:
Yeah if he had the wherewithal to put one on - he was sloppy with everything else. I don’t disagree with yalls theories I’m just examining all possibilities and hoping her last moments were not as brutal as they appear to be. If he abused her post-mortem there wouldn’t be much blood, so it would imply he did indeed brutalize her while she was still alive if all of the blood was as a result of his violence. It just breaks my heart to think about.
I'm thinking if the evidence they collected mentioned masturbation cream from a backpack from room #4... that had they found condoms, either unused or an empty packet, they'd have that listed as well. JMO Pg 397

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper
Back