Found Deceased FL - Madeline Soto, 13, Missing Child Alert, 13500 blk Town Loop Blvd, Orlando, 26 Feb 2024 *arrest* #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
And I'm really doubting he went back to change her clothes IMO. She'd be in some stage of rigor, and also 'messy'. So that's a big no for me. lol Whatever it is was important for him to return though. I can't help but think that perhaps JS asked to see her one final time and she made the trip with him. Maybe she found out after the fact and wanted to pay her respects. Then again it could be as you said... he made the trip solo for some weird reason we haven't been able to figure out.
yes thats right, of course I forgot about that, so no changing clothes. guilt? or did he take something there?

yes thats right, of course I forgot about that, so no changing clothes. guilt? or did he take something there?
or go back to retrieve something he may have realized he might have dropped it there. I doubt he'd take something there, take something back, maybe. Maybe he wanted to go and have a talk with her. Likely rant and blame her for what she made him do, and the trouble that will be for him. It's all about him. JMO

or go back to retrieve something he may have realized he might have dropped it there. I doubt he'd take something there, take something back, maybe. Maybe he wanted to go and have a talk with her. Likely rant and blame her for what she made him do, and the trouble that will be for him. It's all about him. JMO
crazy to go back there at night with lights on? and from @Mack the Knife "As a reminder, a K9 trained to alert for human remains did not alert on the Lincoln, but did alert on the Nissan by the rear passenger wheel well (pg. 53)". with where she was found wonder why it hit on the rear passenger tire? Look at that terrain.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-07-12 at 12.42.36 AM.jpg
    Screenshot 2024-07-12 at 12.42.36 AM.jpg
    81.9 KB · Views: 8
She said, "We all know (blank) was heavily involved in this, and I am disgusted that she is free and you are not when this is not all your fault. You need to think about yourself more and her less. She sure isn't thinking of you and how she can help you right now. That whole family is willing to stay quiet and let you take the fall for everything."

She goes on to say, "I think of the craziness (blank) lived through with (blanks) various partners... Not a stable life at all for a child. I do pray for (blank) and you daily."

Thank you @ttjo!
So much to absorb, a quick take-away & why the *food-dispensing-OFFICER* is my new most-favourite-HERO-on-the-planet:

extract of email SS to his father - (in the new pod)
1:06:57 - "just getting an eating utensil with meals is a hassle, paper spoons are provided to people in suicide watch and medical but apparently not here in the regular pods which leads me to believe there must be a standard issue utensil which I don't have; when I mentioned this to the officer dispensing food at lunch he said 'figure something out" and walked away........"

BBM.

:D:D:D:D:D
= IF there was a ROLFL emoji I'd use that - 5 big grins will have to suffice; I dang near wet myself with joy when I read this!!

I anticipate there will be dozens of wise & insightful WS posts about the scums' plaintiff bleatings

MOO

If anyone comes across a link to the actual text of the new supplemental docs, like we got with the 896 pg data dump, I'd love a link to it posted here for us. It's much easier to search for text than to click all around a 3 hr GH video, hoping for a readable image!
Hi Gemmie,
In the video, there's transcript - it's searchable - it's not the *actual* text, but GH is reading from the email OR other docs so search on a specific word, phrase OR even date can sometimes give a reasonable result.

BR:)

It's very common for parents (moms especially) to be in deep denial about their children's actions and try to deflect blame whenever possible, but the fact she said this at all is interesting. What does she know vs what she does not? Do they get phone calls as well as emails? MOO.

One email from a relative named “Chris” says he is, “Disgusted that ‘she’ is free, and you are not when this is not all your fault.”

After tracing the movements of Sterns’ silver Lincoln on the day of Soto’s disappearance, the Kissimmee detective discovered the white Nissan had followed nearly the same route to St. Cloud the following day, records show.

On February 27, at 3:16 a.m., the Nissan was captured on video leaving the apartment complex and travelling east along U.S. 192, documents show.

The Nissan passed by the charter school on Old Hickory Tree Drive at 3:35 a.m. and again 34 minutes later before returning to the Kissimmee apartment at 4:30 a.m., detectives allege.

Records released by prosecutors Thursday do not indicate whether investigators believe Sterns or someone else may have been traveling in the Nissan that morning

*18 Jun
The Orange County Sheriff’s Office reported they Jennifer’s 2022 Nissan was driven on Feb. 27 between 3:27 and 4:25 a.m. in the area of U.S. 192, and 4:45 a.m. and 10:55 a.m. on Feb. 28, the day Sterns was arrested for sexual battery and two days before Madeline’s body was discovered, “between U.S. 192 and southwest to North Port, Florida.” At 10:10 p.m. that night, an Orange Sheriff’s K9 unit did a sweep of Jennifer’s car and “gave a final alert by the rear passenger wheel well.”

I'm listening to GHI.

Life-size toddler.

His parents are like a Pez dispenser of jailhouse prizes. He orders up books, puzzle books, cash. He's even branching out into Origami, sounds like. Folding paper is probably the hardest he's ever worked.

I'd be DISGUSTED if I weren't so ANGRY.

He's not 7. He's not at summer camp.

JMverymadO

Agree with all on these latest sad developments. Also need to consider that SS and anyone else involved with him might not have realized how the dear poor victim would be at that point (trying to be sensitive here) - so still really no way to know what he or anyone else was thinking or planning or intended to do - if returning to that scene?

So maybe there was a plan as someone suggested to change some clothing to be closer to how someone else had described? But then that plan had to change? IIRC by then the ‘confusion’ on exactly what MS was last ‘seen’ wearing according to SS and JS had already been disclosed?

The latest reports of emails suggesting that the arrested / charged SS might need to think about other’s possible involvement are interesting. MOO

What do you guys make of this? It’s hard to read the SS so I’ll type it out (SS is my proof I’m not makin’ this up).

Based on an LPR hit on the Nissan on 02/27/24, also at St. Cloud Commons and another on Academy Drive, the same path the Lincoln took, I again followed the route of the vehicle using indicators on the trim package of the car, the travel times and marker vehicles. At 0316:15 hours, the white Nissan exits the complex utilizing the main gate. The vehicle follows the same path the Lincoln followed the previous day, with the exception of utilizing the front gate of the complex.

Proof from GH's live video:
View attachment 517197

"the same path the Lincoln took" was on 2/26, the day he dumped her body, now JS's car is following "the same path".

Why return to where Maddie was at 3:30am... and why take JS's car to do whatever that was? Did he go alone? Or was JS with him to pay a visit to her daughter? Perhaps JS’s car made that trip because she was doing the driving and I'm thinking she'd be more comfortable driving her own car.

All that is speculation and a guess on my part why JS's car made that trip in the middle of the night the day after she went missing (so essentially Monday evening if you haven't gone to bed yet).
Well the return to the scene may explain why a search dog hit on the car of Js (wheel well I think).

Agree with all on these latest sad developments. Also need to consider that SS and anyone else involved with him might not have realized how the dear poor victim would be at that point (trying to be sensitive here) - so still really no way to know what he or anyone else was thinking or planning or intended to do - if returning to that scene?

So maybe there was a plan as someone suggested to change some clothing to be closer to how someone else had described? But then that plan had to change? IIRC by then the ‘confusion’ on exactly what MS was last ‘seen’ wearing according to SS and JS had already been disclosed?

The latest reports of emails suggesting that the arrested / charged SS might need to think about other’s possible involvement are interesting. MOO
If we can accept that the body location was not SS's original intent, that the tire failure caused him to find an immediate disposal site, he may very well have been intending on moving the body on the return trup....quickly realized that he could not put it in the Sentra in its as-found state, and abandoned the intent. Speculating so MOO.

Also MOO: the mother's EM seems to dovetail with the recollections of his friends that the mother had vigorously and unilaterally defended him in the past when he had been caught red-handed with admittedly more minor transgressions. I don't believe SS has ever been confronted on his own behavior, that he has never taken responsibility or received punishment when he broke the rules. In effect the parents empowered him to be deviant. MOO

ETA: as clarification..."on the return trip"

If we can accept that the body location was not SS's original intent, that the tire failure caused him to find an immediate disposal site, he may very well have been intending on moving the body on the return trup....quickly realized that he could not put it in the Sentra in its as-found state, and abandoned the intent. Speculating so MOO.

Also MOO: the mother's EM seems to dovetail with the recollections of his friends that the mother had vigorously and unilaterally defended him in the past when he had been caught red-handed with admittedly more minor transgressions. I don't believe SS has ever been confronted on his own behavior, that he has never taken responsibility or received punishment when he broke the rules. In effect the parents empowered him to be deviant. MOO

This is my feeling about it, too - it was an unexpected and risky situation happening in broad daylight, and he couldn't do much more than just get her (edited) out of his car and hope she was not visible, but he couldn't have lingered. I think he went back to push her further into the bamboo and cover up better. If he stepped in decomp, he could have scraped his shoe on the wheel well before getting back into the car, and then the K9 may have alerted from that (just speculation of course; it seems it should have also alerted on the floor mat if that was true, so I could be mistaken).

These parents strike me exactly the same way as the parents of both Chris Watts and Chris Coleman.

Last edited:

The mother’s email was amusing at best. She didn’t seem to have any issues with JS as a parent before her son was charged in the SA and murder of MS. Why now?

In her words to SS she wants him to think more about himself, and is very blasé in her assessment that this is a life or death situation for him. Total lack of affect!? All while coddling him by providing for his every whim at the drop of a hat (books, $ etc).

Even minimizes that he is in jail down to its part of the mental punishment.

One has to wonder what she believes happened then? How does she imagine JS was involved “heavily”? Why allude to it at all in her email? If she has actual concerns about JS why not go see the cops??

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nicolef123
Back