Found Deceased FL - Madeline Soto, 13, Missing Child Alert, 13500 blk Town Loop Blvd, Orlando, 26 Feb 2024 *arrest* #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Thanks again for uploading all of this, @Mack the Knife.

One thing that keeps sticking in my mind when I've seen this mentioned are the texts the night when Maddie is sent to sleep in the same room as SS. (Yellow highlighting mine.) He refers to Maddie as building a nest for sleeping & I keep thinking that she has tucked herself in with pillows, blankets, or whatever else in an effort to "build a wall" around herself for protection. Kwim? Totally MOO but it's the image that keeps popping up in my head. All of this makes me sad for Maddie but somehow this really underlines it for me. She was living with a shark or sharks & was trying to protect herself so she could sleep. Imo.

View attachment 527364

Screen shot from page 67 of the upload: https://www.scribd.com/document/761...-the-investigation-into-Madeline-Sotos-murder

OK I have a question.

If JS needed sleep so badly--and insomnia is my old friend--why was she still awake 40 minutes after supposedly sending them upstairs?

OK I have a question.

If JS needed sleep so badly--and insomnia is my old friend--why was she still awake 40 minutes after supposedly sending them upstairs?
especially if she took medication also. She told the cop she needed to be medicated and needed to sleep.

What about deb sterns saying Jenn woke up with a headache and sent maddi upstairs, she said " she told me" "she" being jenn. 2 different stories, someones nose is growing,

especially if she took medication also. She told the cop she needed to be medicated and needed to sleep.

What about deb sterns saying Jenn woke up with a headache and sent maddi upstairs, she said " she told me" "she" being jenn. 2 different stories, someones nose is growing,
Even with her logic that she was selfish and needed to sleep why wouldn't she go in the so called guest bedroom with the smaller bed?

Even with her logic that she was selfish and needed to sleep why wouldn't she go in the so called guest bedroom with the smaller bed?
I think somewhere along the line maybe she conflated selfishness with selfcare, and decided that if she was putting herself first, it was the right call.

Which might have been fine, had she not had a child.

MOO

Imo Maddie her whole make *advertiser censored* bedroom was one red flag. No privacy what so ever in a house with tenants, not to mention her abuser SS. No way to escape or have a save space to not be invaded any time SS needs attention or just chill and not be bothered by anyone. I type this words and it sounds so casual but it is such a understatement.

Imo Maddie her whole make *advertiser censored* bedroom was one red flag. No privacy what so ever in a house with tenants, not to mention her abuser SS. No way to escape or have a save space to not be invaded any time SS needs attention or just chill and not be bothered by anyone. I type this words and it sounds so casual but it is such a understatement.
Yeah, that really bothered me. Not least because there was an older teen boy living there. No indication that that teen was ever inappropriate at all, but when you have kids over a certain age, they should have privacy for vulnerable moments - changing clothing, sleeping - at a bare minimum, ESPECIALLY if those kids are not kids who have been raised from a very young age as siblings. And that is far more important when you have tenants who are non related adults, especially if those tenants are men. I know women can be abusers too, but the statistics show that men present a much higher risk to vulnerable kids.

MOO

OMG @IzzyBlanche is a Detective!!! Thank you!! YES. It's a hair dryer. PHEW.
1724831215557.png

Oh, a hair dryer. Hmm, well then, I should apologized for going off on a rant calling him disgusting and a waste of air, but nope it may be a hair dryer, but he's still disgusting and a waste of air. Just my own opinion, of course.

I’ve just caught up on this thread after a month or two away from it

Firstly @Mack the Knife thank you for all your wonderful insight - the transcripts were a helpful read.

Im with all the other posters who think that JS should be charged - IMO she definitely was aware that something was going on - she either chose to ignore it and continued to put her daughter in danger OR she sickingly enjoyed what was going on and let it all happen.

If I was a single parent and started seeing a new partner which wasn’t my children’s dad I would NEVER let either of my children sleep in the same bed as my partner alone - I’m sure every slightly caring & protective mother or father would act in the same way in order to safeguard their child. JS let her child down and should rightfully be punished for that.

Thanks again for uploading all of this, @Mack the Knife.

One thing that keeps sticking in my mind when I've seen this mentioned are the texts the night when Maddie is sent to sleep in the same room as SS. (Yellow highlighting mine.) He refers to Maddie as building a nest for sleeping & I keep thinking that she has tucked herself in with pillows, blankets, or whatever else in an effort to "build a wall" around herself for protection. Kwim? Totally MOO but it's the image that keeps popping up in my head. All of this makes me sad for Maddie but somehow this really underlines it for me. She was living with a shark or sharks & was trying to protect herself so she could sleep. Imo.

View attachment 527364

Screen shot from page 67 of the upload: https://www.scribd.com/document/761...-the-investigation-into-Madeline-Sotos-murder
I think the texts between the adults are fraud. Specifically, I think they agreed to say whatever they said and sent them so as to give the appearance that all was well and Ms went to sleep as usual then went “missing” the next day. Mooo

If not to signs, then at least to the potential ramifications of sending her child to sleep with an adult man.

I don't care how nice a guy is, you don't send your kids to sleep with some guy. You give them the room with a doorlock if you have housemates, rather than a corner of the living room where anyone could walk in, leaving a spare room empty for boo whenever he feels like visiting.

And when your kid goes missing, you don't spend all your time and energy defending the guy who lied his butt off about his movements the morning she disappeared. You certainly don't continue when they show you a picture of your kid with that guy's penis in her mouth.

The bar is so, so low for giving a damn, and she so far has failed to clear it.

MOO
Exactly iamshadow21^^^!…. And the next key larger question IMO is WITH wouldn’t SS be instead relegated to the small corner of the living room couch that JS apparently placed MS in?

It is absolutely infuriating, maddening, and appalling. SMH in sheer disgust, anger, and sadness. And sadness only for MS.

Almost seems perhaps a deliberate ‘out of sight - out of mind’ action IMO.

And while at it, IMO FL authorities could surely consider adding obstruction of justice charges to JS it would seem for the earlier misleading statements. Still SMH. MOO

She didnt even suspect it (allegedly) according to her. Hard enough to believe before but now "If she has a (presumably sexual) trauma in her past" you would think she'd be hyper sensitive to the signs? Obv not.
I don’t buy that she didn’t suspect. In the massive document drop last week, she told police she thought he was guilty. They asked of what. She said of sexually abusing her daughter. I paraphrased it but you get the idea. That report said she had already accepted the sex abuse and didn’t view it as evil.

The only way you arrive so quickly at that not being evil is if you already know. Doesn’t seem like she had any period of anger or upset over it in that interview imo. And the officer noted her emotions seemed fictitious.

I think she knew. Outright. And it’s vile.

Mooo. Links up thread from last week if you search my name include media reports and a highlighted police doc stating what I noted above.

If not to signs, then at least to the potential ramifications of sending her child to sleep with an adult man.

I don't care how nice a guy is, you don't send your kids to sleep with some guy. You give them the room with a doorlock if you have housemates, rather than a corner of the living room where anyone could walk in, leaving a spare room empty for boo whenever he feels like visiting.

And when your kid goes missing, you don't spend all your time and energy defending the guy who lied his butt off about his movements the morning she disappeared. You certainly don't continue when they show you a picture of your kid with that guy's penis in her mouth.

The bar is so, so low for giving a damn, and she so far has failed to clear it.

MOO
And you don’t find out he has images and video of your daughter in his phone then advise his dad to get him a lawyer!!? Why is he always her first concern?! Imo? Because she knows if he goes down, she probably goes next. Mooo.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Who_knows_18
Back