Found Deceased FL - Madeline Soto, 13, Missing Child Alert, 13500 blk Town Loop Blvd, Orlando, 26 Feb 2024 *arrest* #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
It looks to me like JS wrote those notes. Was she trying to get on disability perhaps? That one paragraph about her health issues begins with a number 5, possibly as if she was writing out her answer to a question on a form. (Question #5) Or just numbering the points she wanted to remember to make to her doctor at her appointment, as someone already suggested. Maybe to get a doctor's note for work purposes or to try to get a certain prescription. Can anyone make out what was scribbled out at the end?

Were there any more notes photographed besides these?
“That resemble my perpetrator”

I'm listening to the police interviews with various people as found on Grey Hughes at the link. Specifically listening to JS's mother's interview. She remembers the last time she spoke with MS because MS slept over on the Friday at her house. Saturday gran was at work, and told the officer husband was going to take MS somewhere, but MS started to cry and said no, she didn't want to go so she did not go at all. So her ex-husband picked her up and they spent the day together.

So where was MS supposed to go that she didn't want to go and set her off crying????

I'm listening to the police interviews with various people as found on Grey Hughes at the link. Specifically listening to JS's mother's interview. She remembers the last time she spoke with MS because MS slept over on the Friday at her house. Saturday gran was at work, and told the officer husband was going to take MS somewhere, but MS started to cry and said no, she didn't want to go so she did not go at all. So her ex-husband picked her up and they spent the day together.

So where was MS supposed to go that she didn't want to go and set her off crying????
I’m confused. Wouldn’t the last time she saw her be the Sunday evening at her house for the party?

< . . . snipped (link to GHI recordings) for space . . . >

Didn’t some say / post that MS did not want to go home and her grandpa (the one who owns the townhouse) did something with her on Saturday to placate her — apparently he adored her. Sorry don’t have source.

Well I just got this back from Orange County and it's still downloading, but it's like 7GB of...something. I'm not a YouTuber and I do have a day job, so I'm not possibly going to be able to look through and process all of this for sharing. I have no idea what's in this, but at least a lot of photos and videos and audio. I'm sure most of the important stuff has already been put out there by the YouTubers.

I'll try and do the thing I have been doing where I share what I see as key points or the most notable, but if anyone can think of anything specific they want me to share, please let me know.
View attachment 527304
I'll also report this for mods so I can get their take on what is approved for me to share. I think I've gotten some leeway re:ToS when it comes to uploading documents, since they're reasonably long files with appropriate headers that no one is likely to fake. But it's a little different when it's me, random person on the internet, uploading a photo and saying "this is from SS's car just trust me".

Took several attempts and several hours, but I've finally got it all downloaded. Turns out it is 32 gigs!

A brief browse shows that a lot of this is audio files, which I'd guess have largely been shared by the YouTubers. There is also a lot of body cam footage, I'm not sure how much of that is shared but I would guess the most pertinent things have been. Many many photos as well, including nude photos of SS that I was completely shocked were not redacted. Absolutely jarring. Anyway I'm obviously not going to be posting those, but those are the only photos that seemed of particular import, unless there might be something that a YouTuber has posted that someone wants a higher quality version of.

On that note, I've not heard back yet from mods yet on for guidance on sharing those types of records, so I'll start looking through the incident reports and other paperwork that I think is probably still okay to share, since it's all on official letterhead.

Took several attempts and several hours, but I've finally got it all downloaded. Turns out it is 32 gigs!

A brief browse shows that a lot of this is audio files, which I'd guess have largely been shared by the YouTubers. There is also a lot of body cam footage, I'm not sure how much of that is shared but I would guess the most pertinent things have been. Many many photos as well, including nude photos of SS that I was completely shocked were not redacted. Absolutely jarring. Anyway I'm obviously not going to be posting those, but those are the only photos that seemed of particular import, unless there might be something that a YouTuber has posted that someone wants a higher quality version of.

On that note, I've not heard back yet from mods yet on for guidance on sharing those types of records, so I'll start looking through the incident reports and other paperwork that I think is probably still okay to share, since it's all on official letterhead.
How about photos with a fig leaf? ;)

Guys, I apologize for not having exact timestamps, but I noticed something interesting from the interviews posted on GHI with one of Maddie's friends and her gym teacher.

Both of them referred to her having an inhaler, but neither JS nor SS ever mentioned her needing an inhaler.

If you were the parent of a missing child who at least sometimes needed an inhaler, why wouldn't you mention that to either LE or the press?

One last thing tonight that I gleaned from the audio posted on GHI. Again, I don't have time stamps and I really apologize for that. I know it's annoying.

I find it very strange that JS continually refers to Maddie as "not making it"

She says Maddie's friend told her that MS didn't make it to first period. No child talks like that. They would say she wasn't in first period.

JS went back to Yolanda's office to see if she'd shown up there and according to her, they said she didn't make it.

There are many other examples, but this consistent wording has leapt out to me. Where are regular phrases like: she didn't show up, she never arrived, she was absent--but almost always "SHE DIDN'T MAKE IT?"

I don't know if JS was complicit in Maddie's murder, but there's no doubt in my mind any longer, after having listened to these audios, that she is 100% complicit in trying to help SS cover things up.

MOO of course.

Didn’t some say / post that MS did not want to go home and her grandpa (the one who owns the townhouse) did something with her on Saturday to placate her — apparently he adored her. Sorry don’t have source.

I don't either, but that's what I remember too.

Once again, my heart breaks for Maddie.

I don't either, but that's what I remember too.

Once again, my heart breaks for Maddie.
Grandpa Soto... he mentioned taking her to Burger King at some point.. he said... I can't eat Whoppers... I ordered a Double Whopper.. and he broke down. Sounds like it was a happy memory with his little girl. Sometimes it's those little moments that mean so much after someone is gone.

Does that sound right? The grandparents lost so much.

Did the grandparents ever find out why Maddi didnt want to go home? I know it's obvious but did they ever ask?

Last edited:

It seems, as if JS' mum had a similar pattern like her daughter JS: Always having a person (male) available, who could serve as a sitter for the teenage girl Maddie; if not the husband, then the ex-husband, it seems. Plenty of reference persons for this one girl Maddie. :oops: I am not suggesting anything!!!, but I find it remarkable and unusual. MOO

It seems, as if JS' mum had a similar pattern like her daughter JS: Always having a person (male) available, who could serve as a sitter for the teenage girl Maddie; if not the husband, then the ex-husband, it seems. Plenty of reference persons for this one girl Maddie. :oops: I am not suggesting anything!!!, but I find it remarkable and unusual. MOO
Not surprising, sadly. It doesn't excuse JS's negligence, but it does show that that behavior was normalized for her from a young age, which could play a role in why she tolerated it for her own daughter. Again, you would think that someone would notice red flags as they aged, but old habits unfortunately die hard.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
grandma great
Back