Found Deceased FL - Madeline Soto, 13, Missing Child Alert, 13500 blk Town Loop Blvd, Orlando, 26 Feb 2024 *arrest* #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Im going to have to listen to this new release with alot of concentration......

Q: did you know ( and then its redacted). and continued: ' He never said anything to you or anything to you about it?" <------the 'it', Im guessing he was taking about Madeline and SS engaging.....

THIS IS JAW DROPPING:

ANSWER: If anything, Ive always, Ive always told him my biggest fear is that this would turn into a WOODY ALLEN situation where the stepdad, or fa, the dad grooms the child and the child then turns 18 and ends up running away with him. I told him like that was my biggest fear and I dont ever want that happening...LIKE YOU CANT DO THAT TO ME.

QUESTION: Why would you say that to him?

ANSWER: Because I never trusted, I never trusted, I grew up being told never trust a man. My mom put that in my body. Never trust a man. and like, I do not completely 100% trust a man, but in my, like the logic in my head was saying you know, he has been in your life for 7 years, nothings happened, he hasnt shown you anything that he is weird, or that he's done any, or that he is interested in her, or said anything about her body, or talk about her in any specific way that would freak me out, he has never said anything like that or shown me any of those signs, so I thought I could trust him, that he was safe, that he was a good guy and he was taking care of my baby and loved her the way I loved her. BUT I WAS WRONG.

Q Yes, because, you may think he was whatever (redacted)....

A I know..... redacted. SOBBING.

she gets passed the sobbing, was still choked up for a few answers, then she reverts back to his script answers.

further on in this audio release we hear her response when she is shown Madeline in the car, SS throwing stuff out and then she is told what is in the trash.

Ill get back to it.....its alot.
I appreciate the summary. I see GHI link posted upthread, but it's 4 hours long and my attention span is not. I will have to space it out. Thank you for listening and reporting back!

The above exchange is infuriating. She was upset her boyfriend might run off with her daughter - and said, "Don't do that to me."

TO ME?? How about don't do that to Madeline!

FWIW, I think she knew full well what was going on. And I think he became her boyfriend in the first place because she had a daughter she didn't protect. Speculation.

jmo

To me, tracking periods is normal. I'm a list maker. I organize everything. Im a planner. I do not enjoy surprises on anything. I have always tracked mine every single time. When it started and when it ends. I taught my daughter to do the same. She has a calendar in her bathroom. Of course they were a bit irregular in the beginning but that didn't last long. I don't do it to watch for a pregnancy for either of us. Its a simple health thing. Pregnancy isn't the only reason for a missed period. I can understand that not everyone thinks like I do though. My sister never did and her daughter doesn't either. Just wanted to chime in that there is EVERY reason not to trust JS and to be highly suspicious of her. However, tracking periods doesn't stand out to me. I think in general, JS was completely self absorbed and poor MS barely crossed her thoughts.
I appreciate there are other reasons for a mom to track a 12yo's cycle, but for this particular mom, I don't think it was because she is organized. My opinion.

jmo

I appreciate the summary. I see GHI link posted upthread, but it's 4 hours long and my attention span is not. I will have to space it out. Thank you for listening and reporting back!

The above exchange is infuriating. She was upset her boyfriend might run off with her daughter - and said, "Don't do that to me."

TO ME?? How about don't do that to Madeline!

FWIW, I think she knew full well what was going on. And I think he became her boyfriend in the first place because she had a daughter she didn't protect. Speculation.

jmo
Why on earth would she even think that. Why would she see her daughter as a threat?

Why on earth would she even think that. Why would she see her daughter as a threat?
And if she was so afraid her boyfriend would leave her for her daughter, why have that boyfriend?! That worry is a siren blaring to get rid of the guy!

She sits there like a lump worried about her loser of a boyfriend and not her precious daughter.

IMO he was almost certainly selling images / video and possibly Maddie herself. Maybe he tried to tell Ms she was being sent to serve someone else and she declined on the Saturday. Maybe she made herself unavailable by crying and putting up a fuss at grandma’s about not wanting to go somewhere and maybe she told SS she was staying there so she wouldn’t be available for whomever he MAY have arranged for her to be with. IMO it is possible that set him off. Perhaps a lot of $$$ on the line and now a promise made to someone of a child for service and he couldn’t deliver on it. That would not shock me.

This is entirely speculative on my part as to the motive for him (or sadly Js) killing her. Otherwise, I see no motive when she was his easily accessible victim. This had to have been a NO on her part about something imo.

Moooooo.
I can't imagine, SS sold Maddie to someone and Maddie would have known. How is it possible, that MS over years didn't reveal anything to anyone? If the girl was "awarded" to someone WITHOUT her knowing, ie in a somehow narcotized state, that would I believe more. Don't ask me, how to manage such evil deals. MOO

Sorry if it’s already been answered but did we get to the bottom of the missing 300 miles? And do we know if it was before or after maddie died?
are you referring to the trip after MS was missing when SS made in JS's car from 3am to travel to his parents' home in Northport at which time it is believed he attempted to log in on his parents wifi (from outside the house) possibly to try to delete his google drive? He told everyone he was driving around thinking and got lost. GPS shows he went to his parents home, but was unable to gain entry because he didn't have the garage remote.

Im going to have to listen to this new release with alot of concentration......

Q: did you know ( and then its redacted). and continued: ' He never said anything to you or anything to you about it?" <------the 'it', Im guessing he was taking about Madeline and SS engaging.....

THIS IS JAW DROPPING:

ANSWER: If anything, Ive always, Ive always told him my biggest fear is that this would turn into a WOODY ALLEN situation where the stepdad, or fa, the dad grooms the child and the child then turns 18 and ends up running away with him. I told him like that was my biggest fear and I dont ever want that happening...LIKE YOU CANT DO THAT TO ME.

QUESTION: Why would you say that to him?

ANSWER: Because I never trusted, I never trusted, I grew up being told never trust a man. My mom put that in my body. Never trust a man. and like, I do not completely 100% trust a man, but in my, like the logic in my head was saying you know, he has been in your life for 7 years, nothings happened, he hasnt shown you anything that he is weird, or that he's done any, or that he is interested in her, or said anything about her body, or talk about her in any specific way that would freak me out, he has never said anything like that or shown me any of those signs, so I thought I could trust him, that he was safe, that he was a good guy and he was taking care of my baby and loved her the way I loved her. BUT I WAS WRONG.

Q Yes, because, you may think he was whatever (redacted)....

A I know..... redacted. SOBBING.

she gets passed the sobbing, was still choked up for a few answers, then she reverts back to his script answers.

further on in this audio release we hear her response when she is shown Madeline in the car, SS throwing stuff out and then she is told what is in the trash.

Ill get back to it.....its alot.
no words. SHE KNEW. Nobody will ever convince me otherwise. MS was the price JS was willing to pay to keep SS around. JMO IMO So long as SS didn't run off with her child Woody Allen style she was content with the situation. Again just my own very strongly held opinion.

KISSIMMEE, Fla. – A police dog trained to identify the scent of dead bodies “alerted” on a car belonging to missing 13-year-old Madeline Soto’s mother, while traffic cameras captured videos of the mother’s boyfriend driving around Central Florida with the teen’s lifeless body in the front seat of his car, according to investigators.

All episodes of “Justice for Madeline” can be found here.

September 12, 2024 at 5:18 AM

no words. SHE KNEW. Nobody will ever convince me otherwise. MS was the price JS was willing to pay to keep SS around. JMO IMO So long as SS didn't run off with her child Woody Allen style she was content with the situation. Again just my own very strongly held opinion.
I agree with your very strong held opinion - sadly she was desperate (dont know why) to keep his evil a-- around, and for whatever reason blocked out any concerns about her beautiful daughter. This case makes me so angry... this is one woman I cannot support - ever! My opinion and thoughts only.

Where would I find this interview of the parents of SS? I haven't seen that one.

I was thinking JS meant she couldn't risk having Madeline sleep with her anymore now that she was dating other people. That's where my mind went.

The thing is that the police must know the entire conversation since they'd have SS's texts in reply to the one she sent him below. So they know exactly what she meant even though she "had no idea". IMO.

Cop: You had moved on to other people had you not?
"Yes."
Cop: So despite having moved on with other people, you were still having Stephan come up and visit and had plans to cohabitate with him again eventually?
"Possibly, yes."
Now, June 16 of last year, at 9:30pm, you texted Stephan this: Maddie's no longer sleeping with me. I can't risk it. What does that mean?
Long, long pause: "I have no idea."
These latest releases and excerpts….. there are no words.

On this item RSBM:

“Now, June 16 of last year, at 9:30pm, you texted Stephan this: Maddie's no longer sleeping with me. I can't risk it. What does that mean?”

I almost interpret this that MS is no longer sleeping with me (i.e. JS). And therefore, that might mean one of two things: 1) JS therefore doesn’t think SS should be there….. since if MS isn’t sleeping with JS so conclude that maybe then MS would sleep with him - without JS? or 2) Were more than two people ‘sleeping’ together? And if MS wouldn’t be with JS it was apparent the only other place was that SS room? (As the living room ‘place’ didn’t afford any privacy or I disturbed sleep?)

SMH. Wonder what investigators are continuing to put together? I shall continue to hope. And sadly, while even now MS is IMO entitled to some dignity and privacy, hope authorities have mirrored MS school grades and performance with timing for the events and history. That might be another piece of evidence. So tragic, preventable, unnecessary, and horrid. And the loss of a just 13-year old child. MOO

These latest releases and excerpts….. there are no words.

On this item RSBM:

“Now, June 16 of last year, at 9:30pm, you texted Stephan this: Maddie's no longer sleeping with me. I can't risk it. What does that mean?”

I almost interpret this that MS is no longer sleeping with me (i.e. JS). And therefore, that might mean one of two things: 1) JS therefore doesn’t think SS should be there….. since if MS isn’t sleeping with JS so conclude that maybe then MS would sleep with him - without JS? or 2) Were more than two people ‘sleeping’ together? And if MS wouldn’t be with JS it was apparent the only other place was that SS room? (As the living room ‘place’ didn’t afford any privacy or I disturbed sleep?)

SMH. Wonder what investigators are continuing to put together? I shall continue to hope. And sadly, while even now MS is IMO entitled to some dignity and privacy, hope authorities have mirrored MS school grades and performance with timing for the events and history. That might be another piece of evidence. So tragic, preventable, unnecessary, and horrid. And the loss of a just 13-year old child. MOO
Ah, I just had a new thought about the comment that MS is no longer sleeping with JS and JS can't risk it.

Could it be JS was whining that MS is sleeping with SS and JS couldn't risk her fear of SS running off with MS? Is she telling SS not to come around anymore if it's only for MS - JS can't risk that abandonment?? (But come back if SS will have both of them in the bed?????)

IDK.

jmo

A lot of single mothers - though not nearly enough - are understandably wary of the men who express interest in them because of the risk to their child(ren), but I think it's extremely weird to hold an apparently years-long fear that your boyfriend will groom and run off with your minor child Humbert Humbert style is very weird.

Especially considering these internal fears didn't stop you from directing your child to go sleep with the potential groomer. MOO. MOO. MOO.

To me, tracking periods is normal. I'm a list maker. I organize everything. Im a planner. I do not enjoy surprises on anything. I have always tracked mine every single time. When it started and when it ends. I taught my daughter to do the same. She has a calendar in her bathroom. Of course they were a bit irregular in the beginning but that didn't last long. I don't do it to watch for a pregnancy for either of us. Its a simple health thing. Pregnancy isn't the only reason for a missed period. I can understand that not everyone thinks like I do though. My sister never did and her daughter doesn't either. Just wanted to chime in that there is EVERY reason not to trust JS and to be highly suspicious of her. However, tracking periods doesn't stand out to me. I think in general, JS was completely self absorbed and poor MS barely crossed her thoughts.
yes, totally agree, parenting priorities are all different. however, in this case, she is asked if she tracks her cycle. her answer on Feb 29, was yes and explains her method: "madeline would tell me and I would put it an ap'. Madeline didnt tell you about this last cycle? (February) Answer: no. further she is asked: She would find it odd if she was a month late? she said YES. but her answer changes in April.*

April 18 interview: she states she didnt notice that Madeline didnt use any feminine hygiene products until "after everything" <-------'everything' meaning after being found deceased, I guess.

* April 18 interview she goes on to give a reason as to why 'she wouldnt think its unusual' because she has missed or was late in the past.' <----sure, I get that. but, the question has to do with the current month, February, not about 'what she would have thought' if she was aware. she had no conversations with Madeline about it in February and had no clue there was no use of products until 'after evenything." I would be curious to know if her 'tracking' was consistent every month.

Ah, I just had a new thought about the comment that MS is no longer sleeping with JS and JS can't risk it.

Could it be JS was whining that MS is sleeping with SS and JS couldn't risk her fear of SS running off with MS? Is she telling SS not to come around anymore if it's only for MS - JS can't risk that abandonment?? (But come back if SS will have both of them in the bed?????)

IDK.

jmo
Yes Inthedetails…… sadly I agree on this too. And in any of these possible scenarios, the outcome was still unfortunately the same. MS was in peril or at risk IMO in the presence of either SS, JS, or both. And such peril that she eventually wound up as now apparent. IMO it seems SS surely wanted to be ‘around them both’. I’ll leave it at that.

And one can only imagine (with disgust and contempt) what SS might have responded to JS at that message she sent to him ‘I can’t risk it’. Still SMH. I IMO imagine some behavioral and psychological investigators are looking very carefully at JS and other available evidence. MOO

This is what I absolutely cant get my head around, Why is she still sounding like she’s protective rather than wanting to crucify him. I get all the reasons people may stay in abusive relationships , fear, loneliness, financial but none of those fit ( to me) I dont understand what is making her continue to protect his version of events , It cant be about loneliness, she has to know by now that he will never see the light of day again.

I don’t believe she was controlled by him. At best she believed whatever he said ( at times) because she is a little simple and he acts like he is the authority on everything. she needs a caregiver herself.. BUT why would you protect him after everything she now claim's to have just found out about? She has to be a a part of something, and has guilt from it. Did she know about the SA ? or did she let her fears of being abandoned by him ( for maddi) take over and try and put a stop to what was happening,? What happened on that Saturday that had Stephan so rattled , what did that text say ? and who sent it? Something rattled SS that day and I doubt it was a birthday invite.

Didnt Jenn say they had plans for him to come up for a week? Did she give him a warning before he came ? Is that why at 11pm she messaged him saying “ now make sure she goes straight to bed” After all she has found out something is still making jenn protect a man she will never see again in this lifetime.

There is no need to protect him, he is never coming back, Its OVER. The only thing that makes sense to me is that she played a part somehow and is protecting herself.

This is what I absolutely cant get my head around, Why is she still sounding like she’s protective rather than wanting to crucify him. I get all the reasons people may stay in abusive relationships , fear, loneliness, financial but none of those fit ( to me) I dont understand what is making her continue to protect his version of events , It cant be about loneliness, she has to know by now that he will never see the light of day again.

I don’t believe she was controlled by him. At best she believed whatever he said ( at times) because she is a little simple and he acts like he is the authority on everything. she needs a caregiver herself.. BUT why would you protect him after everything she now claim's to have just found out about? She has to be a a part of something, and has guilt from it. Did she know about the SA ? or did she let her fears of being abandoned by him ( for maddi) take over and try and put a stop to what was happening,? What happened on that Saturday that had Stephan so rattled , what did that text say ? and who sent it? Something rattled SS that day and I doubt it was a birthday invite.

Didnt Jenn say they had plans for him to come up for a week? Did she give him a warning before he came ? Is that why at 11pm she messaged him saying “ now make sure she goes straight to bed” After all she has found out something is still making jenn protect a man she will never see again in this lifetime.

There is no need to protect him, he is never coming back, Its OVER. The only thing that makes sense to me is that she played a part somehow and is protecting herself.
And why did he have to be there that particular night? It would have been easier for everyone if Maddie stayed with grandma that night.

It's not as if it was Maddie's actual birthday - the party was a different date than the birthday so there is no reason for him to make an effort to be there that night.

JS says it was so she could spend more time with Maddie, but all they did was sit on her bed for 30 minutes counting birthday money while JS ate a sandwich. JS had a short medical appointment, but it was well after school drop-off time. And drop-off time is not that early that JS couldn't wake up for it....or let Maddie stay with grandma that night!

Supposedly Maddie wanted SS there, but I'm not buying that. Even if she really liked him, I don't think she'd beg to see the for an hour before bedtime after a birthday party - I don't think she'd care.

Why was he there?

jmo

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TinaMarie77