Found Deceased FL - Madeline Soto, 13, Missing Child Alert, 13500 blk Town Loop Blvd, Orlando, 26 Feb 2024 *arrest* #12

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I could almost empathize with JS over her mental health issues and desire to keep herself stable and not wanting to be hospitalized again. No shame in that if that was her priority.

But I can't because knowing her mental health was her first priority, she should have turned Maddie's upbringing over to someone who would make Maddie's well-being the top priority.

I have absolutely no evidence of this, so JMO, but I think her sister would have done that. She showed way more concern when Maddie was missing than JS ever did.
I agree, if she felt she was not able to care for and raise MS properly, she should have reached out for help and guidance until she got her act together. The last thing she needed there was SS! But like a wolf in sheep’s clothing, he saw an opportunity to take advantage of both of them. IMO

June 16,2023( was it 23?) she texted "maddie isn't sleeping with me anymore I cant risk it ..."
I cant find the exact dates of any SA after feb 2023 because they document incidents that occurred when maddi was under 12
it occurred between ( feb 2023- Feb 2024) just no exact dates.
In the photos of the SA in August 2022 they found the same articles ( clothing bedding, towels ) that were consistent with items found in the bedrooms during the search warrant in feb 2024. so whos room was it? , which articles were in the photos in Aug of 2022 that are still there in 2024 , Bedding? if so, bed room no#4 had white sheets and a grey blanket so not really good for ID purposes,
( maddi isnt sleeping with me anymore because I cant risk.... photos taken of her in this bed ???))
She said maddi slept with her almost every night and she can count on one hand how many times she didnt .
we have inventory of room 4 and maddis makeshift room, I can't find the inventory of jenns room, BUT why would SS clothing be in maddis room so...??
Thank you for posting that information. My feeling now is that they were both involved in her murder and disposal plans. IMO

Thank you for posting that information. My feeling now is that they were both involved in her murder and disposal plans. IMO

I'm not convinced yet that JS was involved in the murder, but from day one I was 100% positive she was aiding him in the coverup.

No mother in the world would have not parked and marched into that school to find her daughter. That clinched it for me early on.

She also said that she stayed home instead of searching for Maddie in case Maddie came home.

Sure, but who was at home waiting to see if Maddie came home while JS spent three or so hours waiting at her mother's office for the cops to show up?

This tells me that she knew beforehand that Maddie wasn't coming out of that school and that no one needed to be home because Maddie wasn't coming back.

Last edited:
Yikes @Pruddennce ….. that is all quite disturbing IMO too.

This jumps off the page to me:

“JS: that's where I'm at I'm I know that the sexual sexual acts happened but I'm not convinced that he didn't take her to school I'm not convinced that he's the reason she's gone cuz if this had been going on for so long

I don’t know what to make of that. Yet. But it almost appears IMO that a question to JS is that if this had been going on for so long, why did this occur* this weekend, why now? (And the first ‘this’ seems to be the now disclosed abuse / SA of MS.) In other words……. is JS here acknowledging that the events have been occurring previously, and thus there couldn’t really be a reason for this to have now happened IMO?

It almost seems her also now acknowledging a trigger or motive? She even uses the word motive! “what’s the motive?” Is that IMO an attempt to almost condone the behavior? SMH

*And context from the other part of the excerpt is when she says why Monday? Essentially why now?

One can only imagine what investigators, prosecutors, and the district attorney are pondering in this. MOO
I can’t imagine what it’s like to be an investigator and sit there with a poker face while hearing those responses.

back to this: CS interview on 2/28 talking about what SS told him about the phone update. which leads me to believe that maybe the empty computer tower is not much of a mystery. IMO

CS *relaying to LE the conversation he had with SS*:

okay so then, um trying to think when I had the conversation about his phone.... he um oh, uh so I said uh okay well they're going to want to know where your whereabouts were because you're the last person to see her so they're going to want to know I said did you have your phone with you? * no.* why would you not have your phone? *I just forgot*. I said beautiful um so then he tells me that uh he did an OS update, now I'm a tech, techy guy and I said okay and he said it wiped the phone out. really? how does that happen it's an OS update it's automatic you say yes and that's it, it updates and then it reboots it doesn't reset, it reboots. *well I was I was multitasking and I hit a wrong button and it reset* and I questioned him about that and I said now so there was some inconsistencies there so why would that phone be wiped out and I asked him last night when you guys wanted the phone I said is there any reason why you wouldn't want to give them the phone? *no I don't think so*, I said okay give them the phone. so I don't know, is there something on the phone?

Detective does not respond to that question, moves on to something else.

I'm not convinced yet that JS was involved in the murder, but from day one I was 100% positive she was aiding him in the coverup.

No mother in the world would have not parked and marched into that school to find her daughter. That clinched it for me early on.

She also said that she stayed home instead of searching for Maddie in case Maddie came home.

Sure, but who was at home waiting to see if Maddie came home while JS spent three or so hours waiting at her mother's office for the cops to show up?

This tells me that she knew beforehand that Maddie wasn't coming out of that school and that no one needed to be home because Maddie wasn't coming back.
It’s just all so brazenly chilling. And you are sooo right about walking into that school and asking where she was. She didn’t want anyone to see her in there and ask her about MS not being in school today. Scheming, deceitful, diabolical woman. IMO

back to this: CS interview on 2/28 talking about what SS told him about the phone update. which leads me to believe that maybe the empty computer tower is not much of a mystery. IMO

CS *relaying to LE the conversation he had with SS*:

okay so then, um trying to think when I had the conversation about his phone.... he um oh, uh so I said uh okay well they're going to want to know where your whereabouts were because you're the last person to see her so they're going to want to know I said did you have your phone with you? * no.* why would you not have your phone? *I just forgot*. I said beautiful um so then he tells me that uh he did an OS update, now I'm a tech, techy guy and I said okay and he said it wiped the phone out. really? how does that happen it's an OS update it's automatic you say yes and that's it, it updates and then it reboots it doesn't reset, it reboots. *well I was I was multitasking and I hit a wrong button and it reset* and I questioned him about that and I said now so there was some inconsistencies there so why would that phone be wiped out and I asked him last night when you guys wanted the phone I said is there any reason why you wouldn't want to give them the phone? *no I don't think so*, I said okay give them the phone. so I don't know, is there something on the phone?

Detective does not respond to that question, moves on to something else.
So his Dad is a tech guy, how convenient.

I dont know what to think, if she saw the photos, I wouldnt ever imagine that a mom would not do something about it, but with Jenn? she might just let it go. How desperate were they for money? When you consider a bunch of thing's together, like the "we's" in the beginning, and she continues to be protective of him , even after finding out what he was charged with, ( lawyer him up) and telling the prosecutor stories about how good their relationship was , and how when maddi would see him she would be like" hey how are you doing".
Jenn not down grading him speaks the most to me, there has to be something to that. like she had a part in it, even if it was being aware and doing nothing. She wasnt negative about him until confronted and even that seemed forced/fake.

Last edited:
I agree, if she felt she was not able to care for and raise MS properly, she should have reached out for help and guidance until she got her act together. The last thing she needed there was SS! But like a wolf in sheep’s clothing, he saw an opportunity to take advantage of both of them. IMO
in JS's own words in her video/audio interview with LE:

JS: but I don't know anything he's never mentioned anything I've never seen any signs I tried watching her like a hawk I thought I was doing a good job but I wasn't, I was oblivious to everything...four years?
Det: minimum that's just how far back the cloud goes. I find it hard to believe for me that you were so worried about how many pills she took at night but not where she slept or the relationship (redacted), his interest in her....
JS: I thought we were all the same I thought because that he hadn't shown me anything so far like everything seems fine like he seemed like he treated her like...
Det: like he treats you, in his mind
JS: it's so f-n disgusting

I dont know what to think, if she saw the photos, I wouldnt ever imagine that a mom would not do something about it, but with Jenn? she might just let it go. How desperate were they for money?
JS? she wanted options because she needed to see more evidence. now, one would think that only ONE PIC of her daughter being S/A would be one too many. not JS.

Feb 28th: JS: can I make one decision now and change my mind later if I decide not to press charges now, could I change my mind and press charges later

I dont know what to think, if she saw the photos, I wouldnt ever imagine that a mom would not do something about it, but with Jenn? she might just let it go. How desperate were they for money? When you consider a bunch of thing's together, like the "we's" in the beginning, and she continues to be protective of him , even after finding out what he was charged with, ( lawyer him up) and telling the prosecutor stories about how good their relationship was , and how when maddi would see him she would be like" hey how are you doing".
Jenn not down grading him speaks the most to me, there has to be something to that. like she had a part in it, even if it was being aware and doing nothing. She wasnt negative about him until confronted and even that seemed forced/fake.
yes, I agree. a few swear words which IMO were not an effective use of grammar to express negativity as the other side of her mouth continued to enumerate all his wonderful patient qualities he employed with her 'abnormal' daughter. <---her words. the detective wasnt feeling it either. that she actually suggested a lawyer for SS after she was shown and told about the S/A and her own daughter!

she still clung to the notion he took her to school and she was 'taken'. she claimed she couldnt fathom the S/A and Madeline missing were connected. gawd.

JS? she wanted options because she needed to see more evidence. now, one would think that only ONE PIC of her daughter being S/A would be one too many. not JS.

Feb 28th: JS: can I make one decision now and change my mind later if I decide not to press charges now, could I change my mind and press charges later
What bothers me is her excuse for the lawyering up comment was she trusted him, she thought he was a good guy, sure he S.A'd her daughter but that doesnt mean he murdered her... come on people you understand the logic in that dont you ? :rolleyes:
she thought he was a good guy.... okay, she said herself he was a master liar, that he : robbed his family and he lied to them, and she told the prosecutor " but he never lie to me." newsflash... yeah he did.
She had many reasons not to trust him or think he was a good guy. but she did. any questions that may indicate she was aware, she doesnt remember.
she was the hyper vigilant mother, who used a calender app ( "her exact words in the April 18 interview" were .) to record the day Maddi got her period. Was she tracking it to be proactive about supplies or was she tracking it to monitor ovulation? ( typical 14 days after the first day of your last period ) totally speculating but you never know.

This kills me the most. Why would she think SHE gets to decide if there are charges?? What is wrong with this heifer? What was LE's response to this ridiculous question? She doesn't seem to have even one molecule of maternal instinct. I wouldn't trust her with a house plant. She's not surprised. Not shocked. Outraged. Homicidal. Shattered into a million pieces. She has the demeanor of a customer at a restaurant being asked what dressing she wants on her salad! Just calm. She appears to be okay with "just finding out" her child has been raped and abused continuously for years by a man she claims was like a father figure to this child. Never mind that the same child is missing and found dead. She is a void. I hope she is charged too. I very much hope she serves time. Im so sorry Madeline had no one to protect her.

This kills me the most. Why would she think SHE gets to decide if there are charges?? What is wrong with this heifer? What was LE's response to this ridiculous question? She doesn't seem to have even one molecule of maternal instinct. I wouldn't trust her with a house plant. She's not surprised. Not shocked. Outraged. Homicidal. Shattered into a million pieces. She has the demeanor of a customer at a restaurant being asked what dressing she wants on her salad! Just calm. She appears to be okay with "just finding out" her child has been raped and abused continuously for years by a man she claims was like a father figure to this child. Never mind that the same child is missing and found dead. She is a void. I hope she is charged too. I very much hope she serves time. Im so sorry Madeline had no one to protect her.
and why did she have 2 pregnancy tests under her sink ? who was she sleeping with and when ? she never went out and her ex BF is living with her. and why doesnt she know if they are still there?? why wouldnt she?? whatever, I dont know if Id have the patience to sit through those interviews like those detectives did.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
frankiterranova
Back