Found Deceased FL - Madeline Soto, 13, Missing Child Alert, 13500 blk Town Loop Blvd, Orlando, 26 Feb 2024 *arrest* #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If they are renting they wouldn't be allowed to repaint anything, right? Any repainting would've been done by the landlord.
They're not renting AFAIK.
I can't name the person who owns the condo because it would be considered 'sleuthing family members' but the property ownership is public record and available on the Osceola County Property Appraiser website.

Just an observation.... JS's condo is super small for 3 people considering it's 2 levels, so you'd cut the SF in half to be 735 SF, as I'd think most people would hang out in the main living quarters and not hole themselves up in the bedroom all day and night. Then further reduce it by a large bedroom, the stairwell, and a bathroom or 2 (not sure if only one of the 3 BA's is on 1st floor, or the 2nd floor). What you have left is not very large. Looking at the pics of the main living area they'd pretty much be on top of each other. Maddie's only way to get away from SS would be to hang out in her room and hope like hell he doesn't come up to visit. Not a great way to live. :(

It has a super tiny kitchen, and then there's the dining/living room next to it, and that's about it for living space. That's not real big when you're practically on top each other and one is a pedo. :(
View attachment 490302

Also note that I THINK these are their belongings. I say that for a few reasons (but still JMO). 1) Jen had/has a pet sitting business. There's a dog on the couch (I know. So what!?! lol) and also what looks like a lot of various dog leashes and dog clothes in pic 6 in the Zillow link below. It's possible she was living there in 2020 when the owner tried to sell it, then decided to remove the listing the next month. The listing stated " sold fully furnished". So if she was living therein 2020 when it listed for sale, these are their things. Only one bedroom is seen in the listing. I'm guessing it's the master.

Somewhat strangely enough, the owner is her father. From what I saw he listed it for sale twice and removed the listing a month later both times.

ETA: another poster said naming the owner would be sleuthing family members so apologies if stating that isn’t allowed - I figured it was ok since it was noted in the course of looking into the property where everything went down.

We still don't know the context of that text. I think JS implied the message was sent to a friend. Honestly, we could find out the text about living in the woods was 100% a joke or not meant literally by Maddy. True, it's quite suspicious since she did "go missing" after her 13th birthday, but it could be a coincidence. Maybe that text isn't actually real.

If they are renting they wouldn't be allowed to repaint anything, right? Any repainting would've been done by the landlord.
I think that’s a really good point about the text being taken out of context. JS claimed with certainty that the grainy video that she didn’t even see was of Maddie. She also lied about when she last saw her daughter.

This would absolutely be something that she’d exaggerate to continue to provide cover for SS, and perhaps herself.

Just an observation.... JS's condo is super small for 3 people considering it's 2 levels, so you'd cut the SF in half to be 735 SF, as I'd think most people would hang out in the main living quarters and not hole themselves up in the bedroom all day and night. Then further reduce it by a large bedroom, the stairwell, and a bathroom or 2 (not sure if only one of the 3 BA's is on 1st floor, or the 2nd floor). What you have left is not very large. Looking at the pics of the main living area they'd pretty much be on top of each other. Maddie's only way to get away from SS would be to hang out in her room and hope like hell he doesn't come up to visit. Not a great way to live. :(

It has a super tiny kitchen, and then there's the dining/living room next to it, and that's about it for living space. That's not real big when you're practically on top each other and one is a pedo. :(
View attachment 490302

Also note that I THINK these are their belongings. I say that for a few reasons (but still JMO). 1) Jen had/has a pet sitting business. There's a dog on the couch (I know. So what!?! lol) and also what looks like a lot of various dog leashes and dog clothes in pic 6 in the Zillow link below. It's possible she was living there in 2020 when the owner tried to sell it, then decided to remove the listing the next month. The listing stated " sold fully furnished". So if she was living therein 2020 when it listed for sale, these are their things. Only one bedroom is seen in the listing. I'm guessing it's the master.

I can, it's very grainy, I just blew it up, nothing else. Maybe someone can do better.
. View attachment 490361View attachment 490359

For anyone interested, I was able to see the picture of the bike plate more clearly by going to the zillow link and blowing it up from there.

JMO.

... and the metal sign Madeline is showing the place for a dog leash??
I wouldn't read anything into this. More likely that is where MS typically would hang her backpack or a sweatshirt after school, but when tidying up the pet things for the real estate photos, someone put the extra dog leashes there on those hooks.

i.e. MS may have been at school, etc when the photos for the listing were taken.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CP95