Found Deceased FL - Madeline Soto, 13, Missing Child Alert, 13500 blk Town Loop Blvd, Orlando, 26 Feb 2024 *arrest* #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
View attachment 507745
maybe there were interviews on both days ?
There very well might have been since we now know there were multiple interviews... but it's my belief that the bodycam uses GMT which would put that video the day before due to the time difference. It's also my belief that the family banded together at G'ma's place of business when JS "determined" Maddie was missing. While I suppose the entire family could gather back there the following day... that interview sounds to me like it was the FIRST interview as JS was telling LE her daughter was missing.

Lastly JS said "I went to pick her up from school today, and..." <snip, as that was all that's needed to show that it was 2/26, the day she was reported missing>

Madeline went missing on Monday. The first video is at grandmother’s office, about 3 hours after the first 911 call.

It appears JS and SS returned to the home, which is where law enforcement contacted them again later that evening, to clarify Madeline’s clothing.

The news interviews occurred Tuesday, and Sterns was arrested Wednesday.

Madeline went missing on Monday. The first video is at grandmother’s office, about 3 hours after the first 911 call.

It appears JS and SS returned to the home, which is where law enforcement contacted them again sometime later that evening, to clarify Madeline’s clothing

The news interviews occurred Tuesday, and Sterns was arrested
Now I know how you got so many Likes over the years!! You double post hoping for double Likes! :p

Just jokin' with ya. :) (But ya did double post. LOL)

Mom is rocking back and forth, but other than that she comes across as relaxed, even laughing when a question about tattoos is asked. That appears to be her pacifying technique, while Sterns is to cross his arms.
Mom looks completely unconcerned. She hadn’t even saved a photo to her phone yet from the party from the day before - she mentioned that she had saved it to the phone as she spoke with the officer so that she could air drop it it him. Maybe it wasn’t big on her mind to have a recent photo handy I guess.

It's hard to fathom how a loving mother could come across as so relaxed and even laughing when their daughter is missing like that. And then Stearns by her side trying to look inconspicuous and trying to look innocent. Where's the concern, the urgency, the tears. It's really disgusting to me to see both of them like that. MOO.
During the time when JS is speaking to an officer and looking for a photo, a person in the background seems to shush someone else there. I wonder what that was about?

Odd: family set up their own command post, presumably the grandmother's place of business.

Yet no one waiting at home? The one place you might expect a missing ten to return to....

Is that where the pre-splain comes in?

Imagined question: why isn't someone staying at the house in case she comes back there?

"Oh, she doesn't know her address".

People stay home for YEARS in case their missing person tries to get back home.... it would appear that neither SS nor JS ever EVEN CHECKED whether Maddie was back at home, kicking back with a snack.

Welp.
Well, actually the officer DID ask if she had friends nearby and JS indicated she does but she (MS) doesn’t know where they live. She further noted she had already contacted the friends. She looks so completely unconcerned. It’s weird.

Mom looks completely unconcerned. She hadn’t even saved a photo to her phone yet from the party from the day before - she mentioned that she had saved it to the phone as she spoke with the officer so that she could air drop it it him. Maybe it wasn’t big on her mind to have a recent photo handy I guess.
The laugh bothered me the most. I think she did that because she was relieved that everyone seemed to be buying what she was selling.

The laugh bothered me the most. I think she did that because she was relieved that everyone seemed to be buying what she was selling.
This woman has a weird, delayed affect. IMO, it was the same laugh she had during a media interview the following day when a bird in the background started squawking. I think there's something intellectually and emotionally "off" with JS. MOO

ETA: I'm encouraged from the teaser, FOIA release that there's so much more available to a Grand Jury, and that all will be held accountable, sooner than later.

Last edited:
What I saw from this video was that Maddy had a lot of people in her family that cared about her. SS is the only monster here. Jenn is guilty of believing and trusting him only.
I can't stand the sight of him & never want to hear his nasty voice again, so I can't watch.
I've suspected this (mostly) all along in regards to JS.

jmo

Gray Hughes thinks she seems distressed. I'm just not seeing it.

I only finished the video at the grandmas work but I didn’t see in that Footage when JS says she saw MS getting dressed. Did anyone else see it?

IMO JS seems far more succinct in that clip speaking to LE in contrast to later media interviews.

I’m not weirded out by the nervous laughing about the cop making the joke about 13 year olds with tattoos.

It’s hard to say what anyone would or should do in an extreme situation like this. I have no idea how I would act and I hope I never find out.

I only finished the video at the grandmas work but I didn’t see in that Footage when JS says she saw MS getting dressed. Did anyone else see it?

IMO JS seems far more succinct in that clip speaking to LE in contrast to later media interviews.

I’m not weirded out by the nervous laughing about the cop making the joke about 13 year olds with tattoos.

It’s hard to say what anyone would or should do in an extreme situation like this. I have no idea how I would act and I hope I never find out.
It used to be called Gallows Humor, to find something to laugh at in traumatic or horrible situations, or even joking about stuff that isn't funny or laughing in a very serious situation (giggling at funerals, it's a thing).

Some people have it, and they don't even know it until they're in the situation. For the most part it's a coping mechanism to deal with the fear of the uncertainty of the situation. A weird sort of self-soothing thing.

I haven't watched the video in question but it's certainly possible JS falls into this category.

jmo

Yes, she seemed to state pretty authoritatively that Maddie was seen at the church, which we know was a lie.
No one lied about that. Initially it was believed it may have been her.
No one intentionally lied and said she was there.

JS expressed that she thought it was true, based on the video her sister saw.

No one lied about that. Initially it was believed it may have been her.
No one intentionally lied and said she was there.

JS expressed that she thought it was true, based on the video her sister saw.

But it sounds from the body cam video as if the sister didn't see it. She asks the officer if she can see it and he tells her that it's not very good quality.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay