Found Deceased FL - Madeline Soto, 13, Missing Child Alert, 13500 blk Town Loop Blvd, Orlando, 26 Feb 2024 *arrest* #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
He didn’t have his own place. He lived JS & MS at her townhouse and with his parents in North Port FL about 2 1/2 hours south.

When they say “his home” I’m certain they’re referring to the townhouse.
They matched items from the videos to items in Madeline's home, so it was definitely in the townhouse.

Yes @Gemmie its a few posts above #394. but about 5 posts up in case that post # changes
Court Tv episode " exploring Madeline Sotos neighborhood"
its Shannon Butler on Court TV.
I clipped at 23 min in, and she talks about maddi being visible at 25:00
I was thinking maybe thats how they knew ( or thought) she was deceased maybe she left and arrived back in the same position? she is visible both times even though she was only partially visible at the garbage bins.View attachment 507621
Not sure how that fits in, or what early morning hours means in this situation. Maybe simply referring to him leaving the complex with her?
Thanks for the link, but Shannon Butler did not say she was visible when he was seen dumping her things in the garbage (which is what were were talking about. Seeing Maddie in the car at the garbage bins.)
What she said about the garbage bins has no mention of her being visible:

What I read in the documents... take a look at 7:35. That's where investigators say he was seen dumping MS's backpack, laptop in that dumpster. At 8:19 they said they see him in the complex, driving back into that complex. What is says in those documents is at 8:10 that morning, in-between those 2 times, that a license plate reader picked up his car near Maddie's school. That reader suggests that his car was near the school 9 minutes before they see him drive back into that apartment complex. That's when they said that they could see MS was in his vehicle and she was already deceased. So that is at 8:10. What my understanding is from investigators is he said he had to go back to that apartment complex because he forgot that clicker to the gate.

And a good tip is it's best not to give post #'s as they can change (as you're aware). A link is ideal as they stay the same, even if posts get removed and the numbering changes. That's what this sideways V symbol does next to the post #:

1717430266833.png

Simply grab the URL and paste it. :)

Thanks again for the video so I could confirm that it was not said that Maddie was visible at the garbage bins. She was not seen there according to what we know thus far.

After catching up on this thread, this stuck out to me. Did we know this before? SS was taking Madeline to his apartment for these assaults?

<snipped>

Sterns was first arrested during the search for 13-year-old Soto, who was reported missing after her mother went to pick her up from middle school and found she wasn’t there. During the investigation police found child sexual abuse materials on Stern’s phone.

Police said during the initial arrest that the images and video on Stern’s phone, which he had attempted to delete, were taken at his home.

Suspect charged with murder in death of Madeline Soto
When they said "his home", they meant JS's place where he stayed from time to time. Proof of that here:

1717430991241.png

After catching up on this thread, this stuck out to me. Did we know this before? SS was taking Madeline to his apartment for these assaults?

<snipped>

Police said during the initial arrest that the images and video on Stern’s phone, which he had attempted to delete, were taken at his home.

it just says "his home"
the only places we know for he has lived are JS's condo and his parents' house. i doubt he would take her to his parents place for this. IMO he did it at JS's condo. easy access to the victim.

Thanks again for the video so I could confirm that it was not said that Maddie was visible at the garbage bins. She was not seen there according to what we know thus far.
I posted that she doesnt say it until 25:00 or 25:19 to be exact. Maybe you didnt watch long enough.( sorry I should have made it more clear.)

Last edited:
When they said "his home", they meant JS's place where he stayed from time to time. Proof of that here:

View attachment 507697
I was going by the MSM article I linked. I see that they were referring to JS Townhouse now and asked the Mods to delete my post so there isn't any more confusion.

EBM: Clarification

Mom is rocking back and forth, but other than that she comes across as relaxed, even laughing when a question about tattoos is asked. That appears to be her pacifying technique, while Sterns is to cross his arms.

Live with newly released body cam footage. Right now it’s first contact with JS and SS.

Proof that JS wasn't at the party. When looking for a pic of Maddie for LE SS mentioned "Something recently, probably from the birthday party, right?" to which she replied "Yeah, but I wasn't there, so I have to look it up".

Mom is rocking back and forth, but other than that she comes across as relaxed, even laughing when a question about tattoos is asked. That appears to be her pacifying technique, while Sterns is to cross his arms.
Thanks for offering details. The link to twitter doesn’t work if you’re not a twitter user. Perhaps it will be uploaded elsewhere also.

It's hard to fathom how a loving mother could come across as so relaxed and even laughing when their daughter is missing like that. And then Stearns by her side trying to look inconspicuous and trying to look innocent. Where's the concern, the urgency, the tears. It's really disgusting to me to see both of them like that. MOO.

Odd: family set up their own command post, presumably the grandmother's place of business.

Yet no one waiting at home? The one place you might expect a missing ten to return to....

Is that where the pre-splain comes in?

Imagined question: why isn't someone staying at the house in case she comes back there?

"Oh, she doesn't know her address".

People stay home for YEARS in case their missing person tries to get back home.... it would appear that neither SS nor JS ever EVEN CHECKED whether Maddie was back at home, kicking back with a snack.

Welp.

Trying to get a look at SS's hands. In search of the injury he says he got changing the tire. Keeps his arms mostly folded, defensive. In thinking it's an injury to the web of his thumb and pointer finger but in not seeing any wound. I sure hope LE got photographs.

Jmo

Ok church video being explained to Jennifer’s sister.

Cop says video is blurry and there’s a child sitting outside the church. Sees her sitting there for 10 minutes and walking off.

She asks to see it and he says there’s no way to make it out. He says she can ask the church to show her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BEllis9801