Found Deceased FL - Madeline Soto, 13, Missing Child Alert, 13500 blk Town Loop Blvd, Orlando, 26 Feb 2024 *arrest* #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, such things make it difficult not to start to form certain conclusions about this sad case? And this point….. snipped:

“- Maddie doesn't want to ride in Stephan's car cuz it's a phase she's going through... Jenn says it too? Why? What?”

I had not caught before that they both (SS & JS) were stating this about the car as a point of embarrassment or a phase.

Both are saying this?

And yet JS had supposedly called and requested SS to take MS to school that morning?

I best stop here. MOO
It seems very telling they both say exactly the same things on several occasions. Exactly the same phrasing. Which makes it sound they rehearsed what to say.
* She didn't make it.
* It's a phase she's going through.
* She was so happy.
* She forgot her phone at home.
* She has ADHD and is forgetful.
* We, we, we.
I think there are more but can't think of them right now.
I can't think of one example where she added more than him, or he added more than her story. Identical stories.
MOO.

Last edited:
LE originally said they believe Maddie was deceased "in the early morning hours" of that Monday.
Yes 100%, thats about all I know. Do you think one of the reasons theyre not reporting anything Jenn has said is b/c they dont want SS to get wind of anything she is saying via MSM still comparing/ getting at the truth.

Yes 100%, thats about all I know. Do you think one of the reasons theyre not reporting anything Jenn has said is b/c they dont want SS to get wind of anything she is saying via MSM still comparing/ getting at the truth.
Yes, possibly? What surprises me is this body cam video being released, assumably by LE. I find it invades the privacy of JS and her family, especially since she hasn't been charged with anything at this time. Does LE approve the release of these or is it a rogue person in LE who sells them to media?
MOO.

It seems very telling they both say exactly the same things on several occasions. Exactly the same phrasing. Which makes it sounds they rehearsed what to say.
* She didn't make it.
* It's a phase she's going through.
* She was so happy.
* She forgot her phone at home.
* She has ADHD and is forgetful.
* We, we, we.
I think there are more but can't think of them right now.
I can't think of one example where she added more than him, or he added more than her story. Identical stories.
MOO.
and " that was it" ( everyone will add)
to say "we" dropped her off close to the school or what we thought was close to the school.
"we thought" ? Thats rehearsed IMO like how are we going to explain where she was dropped off? IDK but something is Wrong with that ( IMO) The whole " we " thing is weird.

Last edited:
Yes, possibly? What surprises me is this body cam video being released, assumably by LE. I find it invades the privacy of JS and her family, especially since she hasn't been charged with anything at this time. Does LE approve the release of these or is it a rogue person in LE who sells them to media?
MOO.

My understanding is that it was released under an FOIA request.

In every case, there is what happened, there is what was supposed to happen, and what was also happening. Untangling that IME is the challenge.

What was MS's expectation? Did she know SS was returning? Did she know he was going to "take her to school"? Did she know that everybody was going shopping after school? Who did MS expect would drive her home after the birthday party? Did she GO home after the birthday party?

Did someone have a hotel room?

We are missing key dialogue. If JS was working late the night before, did she ask SS to come to the house? To babysit? Did she say she was tired? When was her next scheduled employment? Did she stay at a hotel for the convenience, was she going to be working that next afternoon/night? Did she think of it? Did JS say he'd drive over and get MS situated and off to school so JS could sleep and not be troubled with the task? Perhaps the hotel was farther away from the school than home, making it a more lengthy task, and JS convinced her to stay there.....

Was SS planning to be at the house that day/night? Planned or spontaneous? Whose idea? Why did he drive his father's car? What was SS's plan/expectation for his next 24 hours?

Blaming MS for the phase she's going through burns me. It's not true. And it goes toward chronic gaslighting IMO. Blame the child. I'm guessing that ran deep with him. If the car were the issue, why not drive JS's car? (I don't think it was an issue, I think he made it up to account for why there was no video of him dropping her off AT SCHOOL.)

If JS was home that whole time, did SS have anything to do with her profound tiredness?

At what point did JS know he was going to murder MS? Was he done with her and drive there with that purpose in mind? Did she die of violent SA, held down. Asphyxia?

Then SS, "I tried to save her... but she didn't make it."

Asphyxia. Choking. Choking where he went too far that time. Blunt force trauma to accurate the inevitable? How many cases have we read where the murderer can't handle the death rattle and grabs an implement/weapon to silence it? (It's always always always all about them.)

From there it was less about story building and more about concealment, but just utterly haphazard.

His return trip to the development, I can't make it make sense. Unless.... unless his initial plan was to dump her body by the school somewhere, went extra early but was thwarted by too much activity. So he returned to the house, where he then moved her body to the trunk. Waited there a while before abandoning the school idea altogether, ultimately settling on distance. If he hasn't gotten a flat tire, how far would he have gone?

IMO though we might be in the dark, LE has answers to much of the above.

JMO

It's like they want to cut off ANY possible communication between them. divide and conquer.
What do you mean, they want to cut off any possible communication between them?

Does LE pick and choose which evidence to release under the FOIA? How do they determine what not to show the public then? It just seems so invasive before a trial. MOO.

I don't know but I would expect LE has some leeway to redact anything that might harm a case, as we saw with the 44-minute body cam footage that was redacted to a few seconds.

The problem with the bodycam video IMO is that she appears detached and lacks urgency. There is no panic, she does not seem overwhelmed. She does not have any moments of losing control, of emotion taking over. She is weirdly in control. She is almost matter of fact. I don’t know, it doesn’t feel right. It made me feel sad to watch it.
greets the officer with 'hey there". o_O and is asked whats going on....her response is prefaced with soooooooooooooo....and then she doesnt make eye contact as she begins informing about being dropped off....LE is interrupted by radio....then she maintains eye contact when she begins again....but when asked what she was last seen wearing....she was about to respond...LE was interrupted by radio, and then SS answers for her. but she clarifies 'she thinks black shorts.'

the scrunching of her eyes stands out to me when she is giving specific answers...such as the friends question...eyes scrunch and says...madeline doesnt know where her friends live.

from the moment she meets with LE that nite, she presented a UNITED FRONT by not stating from the onset SS dropped her off, she wasnt with him....she doesnt OFFER HIM UP to answer all the questions concerning the times, place, etc. instead, she begins to answers questions and he jumps in.

still wondering what the officer's response was when asked why it wasnt a Code 3 when first called in. cant hear his answer.

In every case, there is what happened, there is what was supposed to happen, and what was also happening. Untangling that IME is the challenge.

What was MS's expectation? Did she know SS was returning? Did she know he was going to "take her to school"? Did she know that everybody was going shopping after school? Who did MS expect would drive her home after the birthday party? Did she GO home after the birthday party?

Did someone have a hotel room?

We are missing key dialogue. If JS was working late the night before, did she ask SS to come to the house? To babysit? Did she say she was tired? When was her next scheduled employment? Did she stay at a hotel for the convenience, was she going to be working that next afternoon/night? Did she think of it? Did JS say he'd drive over and get MS situated and off to school so JS could sleep and not be troubled with the task? Perhaps the hotel was farther away from the school than home, making it a more lengthy task, and JS convinced her to stay there.....

Was SS planning to be at the house that day/night? Planned or spontaneous? Whose idea? Why did he drive his father's car? What was SS's plan/expectation for his next 24 hours?

Blaming MS for the phase she's going through burns me. It's not true. And it goes toward chronic gaslighting IMO. Blame the child. I'm guessing that ran deep with him. If the car were the issue, why not drive JS's car? (I don't think it was an issue, I think he made it up to account for why there was no video of him dropping her off AT SCHOOL.)

If JS was home that whole time, did SS have anything to do with her profound tiredness?

At what point did JS know he was going to murder MS? Was he done with her and drive there with that purpose in mind? Did she die of violent SA, held down. Asphyxia?

Then SS, "I tried to save her... but she didn't make it."

Asphyxia. Choking. Choking where he went too far that time. Blunt force trauma to accurate the inevitable? How many cases have we read where the murderer can't handle the death rattle and grabs an implement/weapon to silence it? (It's always always always all about them.)

From there it was less about story building and more about concealment, but just utterly haphazard.

His return trip to the development, I can't make it make sense. Unless.... unless his initial plan was to dump her body by the school somewhere, went extra early but was thwarted by too much activity. So he returned to the house, where he then moved her body to the trunk. Waited there a while before abandoning the school idea altogether, ultimately settling on distance. If he hasn't gotten a flat tire, how far would he have gone?

IMO though we might be in the dark, LE has answers to much of the above.

JMO
That was a great post!!
and another thing, I may not be 13 but is that Lincoln really embarrassing ?? Its not like it's an old clunker, blowing smoke with a roped on bumper.
I dont buy that " phase" either.

My big question is why go ask SS to take care of MS. He did not live there anymore and lived hours away, i thought he lived with his parents again. Why not ask family.
Jmo
I have a feeling she didnt ask, I would almost guess he initiated this whole thing, who knows what story he would have come up with to invite himself. ( to help) if the G ma was watching Maddi, no-one needed him . Notice G-ma barely came out of that back office the whole time the cops were there. I think she had her own hunches.
It was almost the perfect opportunity, could jenn schedule her work around her life before? but now that she is training, probably has a set schedule, she cant juggle. he convinces her let me help... "opportunity meets circumstance, and him like the predator circling his prey.

Last edited:
I have a feeling she didnt ask, I would almost guess he initiated this whole thing, who knows what story he would have come up with to invite himself. ( to help) if the G ma was watching Maddi, no-one needed him . Notice G-ma barely came out of that back office the whole time the cops were there. I think she had her own hunches.
Yeah true, we don't know who initiated it. But if the relationship was so cooled off, why would she let him close to her. If she ever was in tune with her own daughter she would know that she was not comfortable around him and no reason for him to be around her.

Yeah true, we don't know who initiated it. But if the relationship was so cooled off, why would she let him close to her. If she ever was in tune with her own daughter she would know that she was not comfortable around him and no reason for him to be around her.
I know, thats the problem with this story , it's like a corn maze at night time with no lights. who knows? There are still too many blanks.

Last edited:
There are a lot of interesting theories as to what happened, but there are a lot of things that make little sense.

1) IF SS planned his return for the purpose of eliminating the victim/witness of his crimes, why such a poorly planned crime. SS kills her in the "early morning hours", leaves the body around the condo for a while and then drives around with her corpse visible in the car - leaving and returning with her in the car. This leads me to believe that this was a crime of passion or heat of the moment and he had no plans for body disposal. In a state of panic (and possibly drug enhanced), he comes up with a plan to dispose of her body which appears irrational.

2) although it unfortunately happens that moms are unaware of sexual violence in the home (or possibly cannot bring themselves to believe it), this case seems to step it up a notch. Apparently Maddie was at times sent to sleep with SS so her mother could rest. Maybe JS does have significant psychiatric issues and she was completely unaware. On the other hand, we periodically read news reports about mothers pimping out their young daughters. I suspect this was a complicated relationship I may never completely understand.

3) The coverup. It is possibly, even likely, that SS coached JS on her initial events of the evening, it is uncleared why she went with the narrative. Was she being coerced or manipulated by someone she supposedly hadn't seen in months? Was she afraid of losing her man? Or did she know what happened or was possibly involved?

4) I suspect much of the MSM information we have is incorrect, or at least misleading. It makes little sense that SS is gone for months, returns for a birthday party to which he apparently was not invited, and MS dies immediately afterwards. There has to be more to the story.

Hopefully, when this case comes to trial (or plea), we will find out why SS came to visit, who was at the party, what JS was doing that evening, and the complete autopsy reports. I doubt this case will ever make sense to rational observers, however.

My big question is why go ask SS to take care of MS. He did not live there anymore and lived hours away, i thought he lived with his parents again. Why not ask family.
Jmo
I totally agree about asking family. That would have made the most sense since Maddie was already at her family's house for the party, SS was down in North Port (but had to make the long drive just so he could take her to school because JS knew she's be too tired to), and JS had to work and would likely be tired and would need help getting Maddie to school the next day.

Just ask family, who she trusted... "Can Maddie stay there after the party and can one of you drop her off at school on Monday?". Not only would that make the most sense, but Maddie would still be alive, and we wouldn't all be here discussing her live and death.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sidsloth